For me, it's the "i deserve $15 an hour" burger

For me, it's the "i deserve $15 an hour" burger

Just because they're retarded doesn't mean they don't deserve $15 an hour. Besides mathematically it works out. People about three times as smart as them make 10x as much. That's not fair.

FITEEN DAHLORZ UN OUR IZNT ENUFF T AFORD RENT UND GET ORGUNIC, VEGUN FUUD UND GET MUH SEXBUX WON! I NEED THIRSTY BUX UN OWER!

Reminder if we allow this then we can outright refuse to tip.

So, if McDonald's employees get their money, then Waitresses and waiters would pay the price?. I fucking LOVE IT!

soon we'll have the impeccable quality of robots prepping our filet o fishes and mcchickens and these angsty teens with no work ethic can all overdose on mommy's pain pills

>implying people in other workplaces never fuck up

>Implying assembling a McDonald's sandwich is anywhere as difficult or labor intensive as other occupations

Its not about intelligence, its about learning a valuable skill, and contributing to society. You don't know what you are talking about.

>implying $15 per hour is anywhere as much as what those other occupations are paid

Most work is pretty easy.

What the fuck even your point now?

if the minimum wage was a million dollars does that make everyone a millionaire

non-whites living in white societies will always vote for ways that allow them to extract more resorces out of the white majority because that's how genetics and biological human nature works

$15/per hour is on par with or close to the lower echelon of jobs that you still have to get a degree for. Most teachers don't start out making more than or anywhere near that.

>burger
>clearly a fish sandwich

What's yours?

For me, it's the "could this bait be more retarded" post.

>lost track of the point he was trying to make
>shifts the question onto the other person

Because that's how arguments are won, user.

>its about learning a valuable skill, and contributing to society

You know how many people go to fast food joints?. People probably give more of a fuck about their food order than who delivers their office supplies or buffs their floors.

And none of those jobs are worth $15/hr

>lacks reading comprehension
>thinks that's somehow an argument in his favor
Try again.

>nobody should be paid because one moron fucked up one time

>"People give more of a fuck about their food order"
>talking about McDonald's

Something about this is.... Not right.

They raise the wage to $15/hr then you'll start seeing more stations pop up where you can just order the food yourself.

>you don't decide how much it's worth. You go and pay money to sit at a drive thru for 15-25 minutes. If it wasn't worth all that you'd make the fucking food yourself or bring lunch. McDonald's will decide how to dispense the money and time will tell if workers get paid $15 or if they get laid off and machines take your order.

Accidentally quoted