You've never had middle eastern meat pies? Hah, you're crazy friend, those austrailian pieces of shit look like shit...

You've never had middle eastern meat pies? Hah, you're crazy friend, those austrailian pieces of shit look like shit, these are good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A96hbwobKKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i grew up eating those
there was a halal deli a few blocks from my house in brooklyn i would always go to and the lady made like 10 different varieties with various meats. now i'm hungry and miss that place

There you'll sample Mrs. Lovett's meat pies, savory and sweet pies, tis unique!

They're still lower on the tier list than Chinese meat pies, Jamacian meat pies and colombian meat Pies,

Eh, what are they like?

Meat buns are superior to pies

Tortierre is the bomb.

wow, no pools of grease, pastry is firm and fluffy, the pie holds its shape

i am impressed, 10/10 would look at again

MAN WHO NEVUH EAT POAK BUN NEVUH A WHOOOOOOA MAN

That just looks like a shepherds pie without the corn, mashed potatoes, and cheese.

ok

>meat pies
>not the superior cheese boereg

It's really delicious. Great warmed up the next day, with ketchup. It contains a wonderful blend of aromatic spices.

When I was a kid my mother used to call it Tut pie.

French Canadian Tortierre
youtu.be/A96hbwobKKs

Any anons had Burek? It's like the balkan/slavic equivalent of this thread. Polish-Ukrainian mate of mine introduced me to it, good stuff.

I've had both, Australian ones are far better and have far more variety if you go to a good bakery.

Looks really simple to make, I'll try it, thanks

we just call it pita in our family (montenegro). just eggs and cheeses inside tho. can never get enough of it

It's the Balkan/Slavic equivalent because it's from the middle east former Ottoman Habibi.

Do indigenous people buy filo dough or is there some trick to making something that tastes better than store bought but isn't hell to laminate yourself?

that looks delicious

Are you 7 or 8 feet tall Mr. Montenegro?

shit is amazing with ketchup

go squat in hell, povery striken slav[e] squating eastern euronigger