Unpopular opinions

Raw bacon tastes better than the cooked

yeah, it's basically salami!

i don't like the bean sauce to touch my chips

ice cream shouldn't touch the cake.

Does that not give you food poisoning, I figured it would because raw sausage gave me it

Yeah but it's like the difference between sashimi and ground raw carp stuffed into raw tuna intestine.

Taco Bell is the best fast food

There's nothing better than dry smoked and pork belly.

I like to mix them together into a paste and eat it that way

All seafood is revolting with the exception of very fresh, raw tuna

I prefer fresh raw tuna from a can rather than cooking it

British people have good cuisine.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with pineapple on a pizza. There are much worse toppings.

Americans just get shit sour pineapples.

Correction: Pineapple on pizza is only gross when done on marinara. Tomato + Pineapple do not mix. It is however godly on a tropical alfredo based Hawaiian pizza.

All meat should be served well done

Oh wait, all medical professionals agree with me

>purchase flank steak
>cook to well done
>throw away steak and go chew on your boots because it's going to be the same experience
kys

It does unless you have shit tomatoes.

From wikipedia:
>Infections with toxoplasmosis usually cause no obvious symptoms in adults.[2] Occasionally there may be a few weeks or months of mild flu-like illness such as muscle aches and tender lymph nodes.[1] In a small number of people, eye problems may develop.[1] In those with a weak immune system, severe symptoms such as seizures and poor coordination may occur.[1] If infected during pregnancy, a condition known as congenital toxoplasmosis may affect the child.[1]

Do you have HIV or are you pregnant? My guess is HIV since you posted a pic of yourself with those matchstick arms, you raving loony.

bacon tastes better than guanciale or pancetta in carbonara. unless I can find smoked guanciale

Meat alone is highly overrated.

fuck off namefaggot

It's a trip code

>Trusting kikepedia
smhtbhfam

ur wrong but u have american tastebuds so i forgive u

I seriously hope I offend italians

fuck off namefaggot

American bacon is over-cured

I agree pineapple doesn't go great with tomato but I get it on meat heavy pizza's for the sweet & salty pairing.

You're still gonna get prions and you brain will melt.

>Raw bacon tastes better than the cooked
Absoltely correct, didnt know thats a "unpopular" opinion?
Maybe among amerisharts who love to fry everything...

Raw bacon on white bread with warm red wine is the best snack

I'd never try it with amerilard bacon or pork, but I get my bellys from Poland and cure and smoke them myself so I guess I should be safe to try it.

Vegan food can be pretty good unless you're being a dick about it

>poolish "food"
>save
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA