What do you get?

>not getting maple

That maple bacon bar looks interesting, never had anything like that before. But I think I'd go for the upper left one that looks like an egg and hope it is lemon creme.

the egg one looks interesting.

>Froot Loops on a doughnut

just the normal glazed one because i have nothing to prove

coffee scroll

ie. far right, second down

I would get the apple fritter, they're my favorite

glazed vagina is sexy

the retarded looking one second from the top right

Why not just slice off a bite from every one that looks interesting like a normal person?

old fashioned please.

Normal people don't do that, user

>not getting cream-filled
shiggy

Have you never hade an old-fashioned before? That's a good choice.

Literally no one does this.
I'll have the cherry one, second from bottom right.

Is there such a thing as sugar free donuts? I used to love maple and custard, but not anymore.

Jelly filled master race

i would get that pretzel looking one.

Apple fritter, obviously. Or the vastly superior blueberry cake that isn't shown.

I would get the one that looks like an egg or the one directly below it.

Shit image, wheres the cruller?

Sour cream. If they don't have it, french cruller. If they don't have that, glazed old fashioned.
Smores ones are good, too, but you feel like even worse of a fatass.

egg looking one is lemon creme id get the same user

I would get the one with fruit loops or sprinkles, and then immediately regret it like always

A old fashioned or buttermilk bar.

is that an egg on top of a donut?

kill yourself tonight faggot

The maple bacon is amazing. Voodoo doughnuts is essentially a tourist trap selling stale doughnuts to out-of-states for a premium. But god damn the maple bacon bar is delicious.

>buttermilk bar
fuck yeah

i live in the middle of nowhere so when i went to my brothers place in NC, i had the chance to eat at one of those faggy upscale donut places. the maple donut with bacon on it was awesome.

>when you indian burn your black friends penis

Old fashioned. I hate donuts with a bunch of extra shit on them.

It's clearly an iced donut with a drop of custard or cream where the hole would be.

The irony here is that you're so desperate to prove you're "mature" that you're afraid to eat a fucking donut.

For me it's the persian

the apple fritter if that's what that is. if not then the cinnamon roll thing sans frosting or the regular glazed donut

Not sure exactly what's going on on the middle left but I am into it

>stale donuts

I've never had anything but really fresh really really amazing donuts from Voodoo. They're open 24 hours, so maybe you just had bad timing.

oh yeah thats really ironic
maybe i just dont want to eat a bunch of extra sugar on top of my sugar

My favorite Voodoo Donut is the Ol' Dirty Bastard.

Chocolate frosting, crushed oreos, peanut sauce.

You know how if oreos are out of their packaging for an hour or two they'll get soft and it's kinda gross? Well that happens to these but it really works and does wonders for the texture.

you don't know what the glaze is do you

i like to think its cum

I would go for the lemon first, the apple fritter second, and the sour cream glazed third.

I would be satisfied with just one bite tho. I don’t like eating sweets, but I will try a bite out of curiosity. I don’t care for eating, I just like to know what things taste like.

The Donut Pub in Chelsea is top donut shop, come on fight me

Apple fritter.

maple is overrated.

What's the blue one on the right had side, 3rd from the top?

That's fair

I think it's underrated. Where else do you get maple flavor but donuts and waffles/pancakes?

It should be in more things.

>tfw no chocolate cake glazed donuts

I'm a leaf and I'm sick and tired of this flavor in every fucking thing
You can have it

I'd sneeze over them all to fuck your shit up.

Because you know I have to do the gluten free thing but still you shove this crap under my nose. So fuck your shit.

obviously I get a custard filled long john
But fuck places that put frosting in as a filling instead of custard, that is evil and should be illegal

french cruller, or cake. I also like raspberry jelly, the powdered sugar is fun to lick off.

Not our fault you're a genetic failure and/or a faggot

muh negga, are you me?
those two are the goat

Nothing of interest
Moving on

Do you go to the main one or the second one behind everything? Or the one that's not even in Portland? Which is a few...

Crullers
So fluff, much eat

So because your parents produced a shitty genetic failure, you are gonna take it out on everyone else?
You deserve to be put down swiftly

Doughnuts are for kids and fat disgusting Americans.

Same for candy.

>maple
yes yes OP, you have very refined tastes, indeed.

BUT WHERE MY RED VELVET BOIS AT?!?!?!?!?!

I used to do regular glazed but lately I've been getting custard

plain

I don't think Canadians drink maple that much just because their flag is a maple leaf. You don't see Mexico eating snakes and eagles all the fucking time. Do you?

the vegan apple fritter

Whichever one has Bavarian cream filling. Short of that the classic (top row second from right) just because they generally have the best texture/density.

>only long john available is the maple with bacon

Eh just gimme the red sprinkled one in the top right corner.

I just get what I'm in the mood fora t the time

ill take the glazed AJ ponut for 10

>ctrl+f
>no one wants the kettle danish

Bottom left looks like a blown out asshole

Does nobody like the bear claw?

>Not knowing that is a sour cream glazed donut and not old fashiond.