GRAND MAC IS BACK BABY

JUST CALL IT THE MAC DADDY, YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MAC JR, JUST ROLL WITH THE FAMILY NAME SCHEME AND CALL IT THE MAC DADDY JESUS CHRIST. WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THE GOD DAMN NAME FOR THAT SANDWICH DESERVES A GOOD HANGING.

But the did stick with the family name. It's the Grand Dad

$1 Grand Mac

enjoy, fat asses

>I'M BIG MAC AND THIS IS MY CHAIN. I WORK HERE WITH MY GRAND MAC AND MY SON MAC JR. AND IN 50 YEARS I'VE LEARNED ONE THING. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT KIND OF CREATURE'S GONNA WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR

>tfw no Bernie Mac

>not the grand McChicken

>grand McChicken

I bought mine yesterday!
A big disappointment.
McDonald's does everything so perfect, now I don't have to even talk to the Mexicans, I can just order from my phone!

All they need to do now, is make there food less disgusting.

Big Macs suck in general. Fluffy lettuce sandwiches with insipid buns and a mayonnaise flavor. PASS

my local McDonalds used to be slow as fuck. Then they remodeled the store, fired all the white people, and hired Mexicans. It runs like clockwork now.

The size difference is virtually indistinguishable unless you put it next to a regular Big Mac. The Grand Mac is probably the size a regular used to be before they shrunk it

This, and when the coupon is used up, spend a whole minute making another account with a different email address and viola, infinite $1 any sandwhich

I did this when the McDonalds app first came out and you got a free sandwich coupon. I got dozens and dozens of free sandwiches, tried every one on the menu,.

Tried it the other day, its just a slightly bigger big mac. No extra ingredients, nothing special.

shoulda been Mac Sr.

Was basically the opposite where I live. They fired all the whiteys that worked there and hired a shit ton of blacks, now it sucks ass and is slow as fuck.

Shut up dont spread that shit user youll ruin it for the rest of us

What did you think it was?

>tfw not one of these has a good bread to patty ratio
Double quarter pounder and signature sandwiches on sesame bun are the closest you can get.at McDs

I do not eat beefburgers.

The only good seasonal McDonalds burger ist the Big Tasty.

its probably because i drunk as fuck and its my birthday and my family forgot, but this made me fucking shit myself

I don't give a shit. Bring back the Arch Deluxe.

so good that when they removed it here in Denmark people were so mad they eventually just made it a regular menu item

that fucking sauce is just so damn good

>hired Mexicans. It runs like clockwork now.
No fucking kidding.

I don't want to visit McDonalds again until they bring back the angus burgers. At least the Angus Deluxe.