Why don't you finish your brussels sprouts?

Why don't you finish your brussels sprouts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nomnompaleo.com/post/66793339868/warm-brussels-sprouts-slaw-with-asian-citrus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I unironically love brussels sprouts.

I always finish my sprouts. They're tiny flavour-packed cabbages. How anyone can dislike them when they've been pan fried in butter/olive oil is beyond me. fucking love them

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Unironically came here to post this.

Because some people are dumbasses who don't know how to cook, so they overcook the brussel sprouts and it tastes like eating sulfur.

Brussel sprouts are the tits though

This. I love baby cabbages. Is it possible to swap cabbage to sprouts in coleslaw?

Yes. Just shave them.

I unironically love overcooked roasted brussels sprouts. Toss halved sprouts in olive oil, salt and pepper, then in the oven at 400 for way too long. Black and caramelized on the outside, creamy on the inside.

I'm an American and I unironically enjoy Brussels sprouts

I always finish them.
One of my favorite vegetables.

Brussels sprouts are fantastic. Hell, the whole Brassicaceae family is delicious, at least the ones readily available.

Or they were raised/taught to cook by people who think all vegetables or greens should be boiled

cook em with some bacon grease mmm mm thats good eatin

yeeeee, this is so good

Have you ever actually seen a stalk of Brussels sprouts? There's a lot of them on it. Last time I finished an entire stalk I had the most painful gas in my life.

I fucking love them though.

>brussel sprouts taste great! You just have to smother them in bacon and butter to cover up the fact that they taste like garbage

same. fry with bacon or pancetta and im signed up

Warm Brussels Sprouts Slaw with Asian Citrus Dressing
nomnompaleo.com/post/66793339868/warm-brussels-sprouts-slaw-with-asian-citrus

I want to save some for after the sex, user

>tfw enjoy them boiled with salt