UMMMMMMM EXCUSE

>UMMMMMMM EXCUSE
ME!!!!!

Why do people act like hair is so gross? I find hair in my food sometimes, but mostly I discover it when it's already in my mouth. I don't make a big deal out of it, I just toss it whereas a woman or a normalshit would immediately screech EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW like a spastic fucking child. Of all the foreign particles you could find in your food, hair is the least offensive one in my opinion.

You're literally eating vegetables grown in shit and dead cow carcass. Just eat your fucking hair pussy

indian?

>yeah i’d you could take it off the bill...thanks. no no i’ll still eat it..it’s here after all

I'm not Indian. I am a European.

I'm not not a White American™.

ok achmed inshallah

Because a place with hair related violations are going to have others. It is indicative of a sloppy kitchen.

I Will fuck You on Your ass

>tfw growing up and mom's hair always gets in her cooking

Who the fuck holds a burger like that?

as long as it's not the hair of a minority, it's okay.

Don't know why either, since i'm not a faggot i never complained. But the place where i'm working have roaches and flies sometimes, that i find disgusting. The owners are fucking degenerates kikes who don't give a shit about that and the City is crawling with these fuckers. Im very ashamed in working there.

The fact you have to tell us, and have that pic saved on to your computer tells me you are very insecure. Which is rather funny.

do you think white people get triggered and feel the need to defend their whiteness? this tells me you are a shitskin

Somebody who has just discovered it is contaminated.

Europe on suicide watch.

>in possession of bladed articles with no good reason

Fucking kek.

I don't really care either, I think people just make a big fuss about this kind of thing to get free food.

>dinner at aunts house
>she has a 90kg hairy beast dog who loses hair constantly and is basically never washed

Who the fuck cares? Hair is everywhere. If you find one hair, it's no big deal. If you find a bunch, then complain. Stop being a needy bitch.

I could go for eating hairy pussy.