The voice of not our generation but the MILLENIAL generation committed suicide yesterday...

The voice of not our generation but the MILLENIAL generation committed suicide yesterday. Press f to pay respects to Mira gonzalez poet savant extraordinaire.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/61318297/#61329012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOW NONE OF YOU GUYS CARE THAT I'M DEAD? SAD!

>haha someone committed suicide xD
>pay attention to my ebyn edginess NOW

why do we press f, I never got that

If you read her wikipedia page, it was almost certainly authored by her

You wouldn't know it if you are not from here. Pressing F is short for "Pressing Effenham" which is a song that they used to play when respected but not very famous people died in Derbyshire. It's become a sort of meme on here, but it still has sort of sweet connotations.

I dare ANY of you to stay on her twitter page for more than a minute

You scared me, I thought we wouldn't have any more fuck off Mira threads. Last one was good.
I guess this is Mira then, go back to bed Tao.

Where do you think they got that idea from?

She used to be so attractive when she was younger, more like the masturbation imagery of our generation am i right

>haha girls can be sad robots too teehee

do not lie

For a second I thought I was in f1 general.
>tfw no gf to watch races with while she reads some Veeky Forums shit

It looks like the Ever Conquering Worm is doing a swell job conquering that.

From the default action button on PC as pertaining to the series. Most games will use E or F because of their proximity to WASD, therefore the meme has as much probability of being "Press E to pay respects" as "Press F...". Were it "Press E," what reference would it then have been? "Pressing Eenham"?

I wouldn't say "so attractive" but she had this alt-cute look, where you would take her virginity at 20 because she has body issues, but then she would like rough sex because of that (she even said so, right?), and both of you could do nasty shit together and laugh at infomercials.
But she's just an out of shape boring on weed 24/7 because it "cures her depression" now.

>Pressing Effenham
it's a fucking joke dude lol

Holy shit no fucking WAY
Please tell me this is true

Pressing Eenham is actually the same practice but from Lancashire, they developed from the sang song but diverged a little over the century.
It's crazy how much detail the developers put into it for us.

Obviously. The trickster wants to be humored though

Wow is there anything with deeper lore? Well except for Dragonball Z

Yeah I mean she wasn't 10/10 but she seemed youthful and not out of shape and soft, kinda fit my type. But yeah her smoking so much has ruined it and aged her twice as fast.
Jesus I want female contact

Ok but is she actually dead? I can't find anything on Google

No she's dead. She told me to let you guys know in her letter because you love her so much. I'm pretty pissed.

Mario has the deepest lore.

proofs

is this bait? wtf

I'm out with the family right now getting things sorted. When we get home I'll post what she wrote. Just don't fucking spread the note around. You can talk all you want I just don't want her mom knowing I put the note on the internet.

Almost certainly not. I've never seen a "X meme person is dead" be true.
As I was writing this I checked her twitter and she retweeted something

>he doesn't remember when /mu/ killed lemmy
Stranger things have happened, m8

>Just don't fucking spread the note around
>Tells Veeky Forums

to be fair, this is Veeky Forums, it's not like anyone checks up on us

Yeah that was me. We have no idea when we are going to break it to her Twitter and Instagram followers. They are the only real fans she had left.

based

tweet a picture of infinite jest and then quickly delete it so we know you're not lying

Why don't you slit your wrists with that edge, buddy

How about one saying "oh look my biggest fans /lit are saying I'm dead" with a screenshot of this thread.

reddit is down the hall and to the left

>/lit
fuck off

You should know. Go back there

WOW Tyler you are a fucking idiot. How can you be so fucking stupid. Delete this shit you fucking idiot. Why would you post this? I FUCKING see this then call mom and she tells me. Fuxl you buddy.

I'm gonna call you in 5 minutes. She's mad. Don't say abythi g more. How do I delete this? It says I can't delete this?

Why is everyone larping lmao

Hey, I'm Mira. I'm cool with this shit and threads and all. I'm gonna reap Rupi Kaur and John Greene next, so they can be immortalised just as I will soon will be. Thank you, Tyler!

OH FUG
she is really ded?

Mira if you are reading this thread please be my gf

HOLY SHIT f

Dude wtf

does she really browse Veeky Forums to see if we talk about her

kek. she is so fucking pathetic.

Lol love how she saw this

Guarantee you she reads /pol/ on the sly

nah i dm'd her a link

white knight alert

>Le rude comments means they are fans or they are obsessed with me meme
White woman logic

I honestly felt bad. Just recently we had this whole feet ordeal and now she'd be gone? Mira, we can turn our lives around. There is fulfillment in struggle, ascetism and purity. I'm hoping you'll take back control over your life.

>mira didn't screenshot your post

I think she's being sarcastic with the "fans" part. Maybe I'm autistic.

You mean me a link. Tyler. I already know and created this thread for you guys. You wanted proof now you have it. I will post the note later.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome face
LOL

Mira, any tips on getting published?

Quick write her suicide note and post it. I guarantee she will screenshot it and post it
>t. Mira

Get a realistic dildo and master your oral skills.

>obsessed with me meme
>posting in Mira-dedicated thread
There's no fault in that logic.

it's kind of pathetic how mira makes threads about herself to fish for screenshots she can post on twitter and pretend she's being targeted

can we take a moment to appreciate patrick for standing up to us awful people
bravo patrick

you can set up a google alert
that's what tao used to do

This pic is SEVERAL YEARS OLD and she already looks like she's 45.

What the fuck is happening to her?

Calm down, Mira. You look your age, just not pretty or cute.

>>he doesn't remember when /mu/ killed lemmy
what?

suck tao lin's tiny asian cock

but she used to be cute

when does "cuteness" die? 23?

at the same moment as innocence

bro...

rbt.asia/mu/thread/61318297/#61329012

Hey Mira if you're reading this, please be aware that most of the people spamming shit about you here are newer, teenage browsers who just want to shit on anything without conscience or second-thought. Those of us who have been here a while tend to be have been those either skeptical and / or jealous of the whole "alt-lit" group thing but who treat any mockery of that group in a lighthearted manner. I'll be called a cuck for saying all of that, but I hope you don't become too thick-skinned due to these people. I wish you the best for the future, and I hope you intend to write and publish more if that's what you want to do. Good luck Mira! :3

16 actually, if you play the "cute" or "edgy" girl at your end of 20ies, like Mira, is cringe af and you would end fighting anonymous posters of an brazilian sadomasochist cartoon fanfic image board .

>tfw you realize with a flick of her twitter account mira could summon dozens of qt ageing hipster girls to post their qt feet here
>tfw it would be like manna raining down from heaven

why has G-d forsaken us ?

>if women don’t get to have birth control, then men should be legally barred from cumming

Shouldn't it be "men should be legally barred from pulling out" ?

Fuck this board.
Gone to absolute shit.
Mods, please ban me so I'm never tempted to post on this trash board ever again.

Why is Tao such a manlet?

literally who?

t. Mira

Get out of my board already and try to write something not completely worthless, you narcissistic attention-seeking cock sheath.

>autism: the post
Choke on a stalagmite, mong

Dude I got four (You)s. This is the most ever. Validation at last.

r u on the internet all the time or did u start this thread

This is the most (you)s I've ever gotten.

Thanks Mira!

luv u bb ;)

pls be my gf mira

dm me your big ol sexy hands on twitter first ;)

I'm not really sure. You tell me.

>inspect element
pathetic

Why would you do it if you think it's pathetic, though?

hit my balls hard for mira earlier and they still hurt
its like a numb ache that comes and goes and I feel sick to my stomach

touchEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>publish some shitty poetry once
>spend the rest of your days tweeting LMOA IM SO RANDOM YET DEEP tweets, editing your wikipedia page and talking to yourself on anonymous imageboard for socially retarded people
Is this not the ultimate literary lifestyle that Veeky Forums dreams of?

sup mira

I’ve actually met Tao. He’s definitely and aspie if not full blown autist.

It's funny -- if she actually tried, and stopped being a fucking degenerate millenial pothead, she might actually rise up to a halfway decent standard.

>Imagine if she actually took care of herself, starting with her body, then she amped her mind on reading Veeky Forums's reccommended's, and finally she learned to appreciate herself as both an individual and a relatively productive member of humanity.

Then again, even if she did all that, would she really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>yes
>YES

I'd still beat her pussy like making meringue of egg whites while I choke her. Out of respect, this time, rather than disregard for her being.

>knowing I'll never get a footjob on a cross-city bus from Mira when I'm trying to read
>knowing I'll never meet her, help lift her up to new heights, or make her black out

Well that's bunk.
The hell am I even living for if I can't lick icing from between her toes or get a sockjob, or wake her up by cumming between her thighs.

>This fucking world, sometimes.

Does she have nice feets?

no

a