Do you identify your personality by the Veeky Forums boards you browse?

do you identify your personality by the Veeky Forums boards you browse?

No, my personality reflects in the way I chose to spend time, not the other way around.

This. I do whatever pleases me.

Being on this website at all in the first place doesn't augur well for any of us

No but I'd say the boards I browse or have in the past definitely changed my personality. I started off browsing /b/ and /pol/ in high school, then moved to /g/ and /v/ for a few months to build my own gaming pc. Then went to /mu/ where I fell in love with all different types of music where previously I only listened to rap. From there I went to Veeky Forums for a few weeks and got motivated enough to start lifting. Went to Veeky Forums where it gave me the confidence to quit my job as a programer and start day trading

>not having a father: the post
Kek.
>quit my job as a programer and start day trading
Turbokek.

why did you quit your job? I go to school and I can keep up with trading coins. I always imagined trading on work would be easier.

Just wasn't happy after a while. Hated having to drive to work early in the morning every day for a shit wage while my boss gets rich. Knew it would take me years before I start making any decent cash. And I'm not a swing trader so it's not as simple as buying and holding on. I day trading less stressful

Yes, i go to r9k and feel like shit everytime i leave. Its like a magnet that keeps pulling me in. Im drawn to sad things, even if I end up more hurt than before. Its my own poison that will kill me sooner or later. R9k is shit thought. just bullshit. just like me, hm?

Then again, i go to Veeky Forums, started reading, found a new hobby which i enjoy, i bought a car after visting Veeky Forums, lots of music from /mu/. Veeky Forums is fun when finding new clothes, bought a few patches and putted on my bag

>bought a few patches and putted on my bag
is it just me or has Veeky Forums become more plebeian over time?

>lazy teenagers complaining about not getting any pussy or free stuff
>sad things

>identifying with anything
absolute trash

Why do you think im a teenagers? Im 24, I always been drawn to sad things, such as books, movies, music etc. Something with sadness that i sympatize with me, its a way for me to reflect my own feelings.

Its not about fitting in, rather the otherway around i would say, to stand out from everone else that. I found some thats fits with whom i am as a person. Fucking cats shooting laser from his eyes. cool af. but w/e

>to stand out from everone else that. I found some thats fits with whom i am as a person. Fucking cats shooting laser from his eyes. cool af. but w/e

>not a teenager

>memelord and polposter
>bottom of the barrel /v/-/g/ crossposter, "but what about gaymes" every day
>asked for "hype" music suggestions and destroyed /mu/
>went to Veeky Forums for just long enough to bring down the quality of discussion to /r9k/ 2.0 levels
>took all this "knowledge" and "motivation" to inflate gpu prices, chase dogecoin, and posts pictures of lambos and Wolf of Wall Street
Some of the best bait I've seen

Not you. /r9k/. It's literally a place where completely normal moody teenagers and adults that stop developing around age 15 wallow in self-deprecation and self pity. It's more repulsive than sad.

clearly he's just retarded.

You sound like an 18 year old pretending to be 13 year old pretending to be 24. Moshi moshi, baito, desu.

Even the slightest glance of commie personalities, symbolism or lingo evokes so much hatred in me, it's fascinating. It's like cringe only much stronger.

Any board here is good for distributing beginner-level knowledge and resources in its topic. Veeky Forums is boring once you 1-2-3-4, Veeky Forums sucks once you start readings, /g/ is boring once a you set up a home server, refurb a thinkpad, and find a Linux distro you can live with. Once you suck up all the knowledge from a certain board, it's time to move on and come back only for shitposts and occasional insults to help others grow.

/r9k/ was a mistake

No, I trade forex. But the rest of it is accurate

It's called autism.

i have similar views desu although i think it can be good for levels above beginner too. (for example clarence0 still browses Veeky Forums to this day).

also i think i should ask you this. does the overman browse Veeky Forums and participate in this process?

I enjoy what I enjoy, and Im pretty damn proud of my patches. Maybe the patches is "childish" but that doesnt make me one. And the bag looks good with my clothes style. Cats are awesome, so it a way for me to show love for them.

R9K is just pure trash, but 25+ thread got some feels that I can sympathize with. Life doesnt come easy for everyone here, ive a work which do enjoy. but finding motivating in everyday situation is hard.

>tfw /fitlit/ was the chosen board for the Ubermensch

That's actually possible

Do...do people actually do this?

make an 8 c h board perhaps

The further the topic is from Veeky Forums's original purpose, the less information there will be. I know more about cooking and baking than anybody on Veeky Forums but this a website for sweaty NEETs who post about getting an Olive Garden Pasta Pass, why would there be information on cuisine? The information on /g/ and /a/, old boards that Veeky Forums was created to have, contain intimidating amounts of expertise that take longer to digest.
On boards like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, the information won't be any better but this site is special because there's no method to monetize the posts. Every video and document delivery service on the internet is dead because it's a 30-minute, overproduced YouTube series or a sponsored cookware article. Every piece of content is some SEO-optimized, quick cash grab made by a faggot in his early-thirties who wants to quit his job. Even if you get shitty information from here, the information is coming from a person and not an online huckster so it's easier to evaluate the quality of it.

No im just confused and stupid

oh it already exists