Listen up, co/ck/s: I'm going to Subway soon. Tell me what to order. Also, Subway horror-story thread

Listen up, co/ck/s: I'm going to Subway soon. Tell me what to order. Also, Subway horror-story thread.

Royale with cheese, Martin and Lewis, Bowl of cereal

Tell them you want a combo but don't really want a sandwich so where wondering if you could just have a piece of bread to go with your drink and cookies.

made me lel. but seriously, mates: give me a real order to roll with.

when im in the mood for no drama, no frills, i get a cold cut combo on white bread, mayonaise, white american cheese, lettuce tomatoes and pickles and olives

>say when
>...
>...
>...
BRRRRRRPPPPPAP

my man. except I got that same exact thing (except without tomatoes, and with mustard) last time I was there.

Steak & Swiss Cheese w/Pepperoni on Herbs & Cheese
With Banana Peppers, Jalapenos, Lettuce, Pickles & Red Onion
Chipotle + Siracha

Subway Melt (American) w/ Pepperoni on Herbes & Cheese w/ Extra Cheddar
Pickles, Lettuce, Tomato, Banana Peppers, White Onion
Honey Mustard + Mayo

Chicken Bacon Ranch (American Cheese) on Whole Wheat w/Extra American
All Veggies
Ranch, Mayo

BLT w/extra Bacon Flatbread
Lots of Pickles, Lettuce, Spinach
Ketchup, Mayo, Chipotle

For reference, I go to Subway twice a week. I've experimented a crazy amount and for me this is the Elite 4.

get a BMT

Italian BMT on white bread with Chipotle Southwest, no vegetables.

>no vegetables
The absolute state of Amerilards.
>Ketchup
>on BLT
u wot m8?

I knew somebody would bring up Ketchup. Somebody else recommended it to me. I'd never do ketchup by itself, but Ketchup, Mayo, Chipotle seems to work somehow.

$4.99 Ham foot long sale until end of February, do it bitch

> no vegetables.

ur kiddin rite

I actually like ketchup+mayo thoroughly mixed. but the prospect of some disinterested subway sandwich "artist" lazily squirting lines of ketchup over lines of mayo on a BLT sounds revolting.

Get the seafood sandwich. Not tuna. The one with surimi. Subway's surimi is pretty damn good.

Don't load it up with too many toppings. Just get maybe some combination of lettuce, cucumber, onion, pickles, and olive. You don't have to get all of these. Extra line of mayo, but not too much. You could even get a line of mustard if you want. Now, this shit's important: get this as a takeout. Take that sandwich home and put some motherfucking Old Bay on it. You need Old Bay.

nice digits, but I'm not a poorfag.

I guess things are a bit different. I go there two times a week and so they do precisely as I say. I have them do it in a zig zag and then wipe the knife over it. It's not QUITE mixed, but tastes bretty good.

no tomatoes?

I don't think such a thing exists at my local Subway, user.

Not that time.

Gonna get the first one a bit later. Sounds fucking good. For some reason by Subway doesn't have that chinese meme hot sauce though.

That sucks. I think it's an elective thing that's up to each franchise owner. It's pretty popular where I live, so most of the Subways up here have it.

It's junk food anyway, so it's not like you're missing out.

Sriracha? Or Szechuan? Because both are chinese meme sauces.

bmt, herbs and cheese, spicy cheese and toasted , you gonna need some 'ttuce on there, plenty of onions, peppers, gonna need olives on that too and the 'mato's, with ground pepper and mayo

>bmt
bacon, mayonnaise, tomato

>ur kiddin rite
I don't see what's so weird about wanting a normal sandwich with meat, cheese, and bread.
Vegetables just give me diarrhea, you can't even really digest them, they're more like decorations than food unless you're a cow with four stomachs.

nah its salami and ham

Originally it stood for Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit. Now it stands for Bigger, Meatier, Tastier.

The infantilization of American culture.

enjoy your colon cancer

>colon cancer
They can just remove your colon, that one's not bad like pancreatic cancer or something.

>remove your colon

user have you ever seen a colostomy bag...

Is it really that much better to have a bunch of disgusting shit inside of you vs. in a bag outside of you?

That's a good point. Why don't you have a colostomy then?

I haven't seen a doctor in over a decade now, I don't really do anything except go to work and back home, if I ever see a doctor in the future it'll be because I got so sick I'd passed out in public and someone else called an ambulance for me.

>Subway horror story
One time I was hungry and wanted to get something to eat, but the only place around was a Subway.