Why do people insist on ruining food by making it spicy

Why do people insist on ruining food by making it spicy

>Ah cheese pizza from papa johns? extra peppers
>ah tacos? how about some jalapenos!
>care for some texas pete? It's my treat!
>green sauce is actually more spicy than red!
>Let me add some pepper onto your eggs!

You are killing your hurting your taste buds, ruining food, and being a jerk to others.

this is bait right

sorry but after going to new mexico I wish it were. NO I DON'T WANT GRILLED ONIONS ON MY BURGER FUCKING REEEEEEEE

Every time I go to taco Bell ask for mild get hot. It's bad enough I gotta shit that food out but please don't burn out my butt

But... Pepper in eggs?

I don't want fucking black pepper from your shit shaker on my eggs. It takes away the flavor of the egg

grilled onions are sweet

they still taste like onions aka kinda spicy

You mean grilled green chilis idiot

It's shitty b8 and you fags still eat it up.

>onions
>spicy
uhhhhhhh

Sorry but canadians don't agree you americans in terms of "hot"ness. Isn't that ball built yet

>ruining food

stick with peppercorns. cayenne isn't healthy.

>LOOK AT ME I CAN EAT SHIT THAT BURNS MY INSIDE I AM THE MANLIEST MAN LOL

sorry some of us enjoy food

If you're such a pussy that even something as mild as onion is too spicy for you, what do you actually like to eat?

Just unseasoned chicken and rice?

no

This, I don't mind a bit of a kick but I want a meal, not a challenge. Although, buffalo sauce is delicious and I love sancocho with a bit of tabasco in it. My guess is that people pretend to love spiciness to feel more cultured or something.

cayenne is linked to bowel cancer. Bowel cells don't like the burning either, and it causes them to quickly divide, which increases cancer risk.

Is this why people kept saying Takis cause cancer?

I just did a bit of research and found it also ironically has cancer fighting properties

I doubt that anyone will get cancer from this stuff. It's merely theoretical. The immune system decides whether you get cancer or not.

there are actually people who actually believe that spicy food "burns" your insides and causes ulcers

>I just did a bit of research and found it also ironically has cancer fighting properties
well of course google will bombard you with propaganda if you search for it, but if you dig deeper you can discover the truth.
as a general rule, irritants increase the risk of cancer. cayenne irritates the body, so it increases cancer risk, slightly.

Who's building a ball and why?

>your highly circulated, vetted, and disemminated information is fake
>here, check out this obscure, unvalidated, unreviewed information (((it's the TRUTH!!!!)))

It's common sense, my man. moderate use of spices is the best idea.

>GRILLED ONIONS
>SPICY

>Have a favorite hole in the wall italian kitchen I've been going to for nearly a decade
>Had the greatest, creamiest fried ravioli ever
>Order it one day
>Bit into it
>Tongue is fucking burning
>Check inside
>Its a fucking jalapeno
>Call the server over and ask why this is spicy now despite the menu saying nothing
>"Oh its new, most of our customers came to expect jalapenos so we just put them in by default now"

Its fucking FRIED RAVIOLI. If you want your shitty fast-food tier mexican poppers GO TO A FUCKING MEXICAN RESTAURANT!

I used to deliberately make my food spicy so roommates wouldn't eat the leftovers. Surprisingly good system

>Everyone falling for this cheap bait

oh i get it now

don't be stupid

Real man coming through.
I’ve developed a tolerance to the heat, and prefer it more often than not. I can still enjoy a meal without spice, but I usually eat at least one habanero with dinner.
I don’t chastise those who can’t into the heat. But when a soyboi comes here bitching and complaining because he’s too much of a princess to enjoy something, I get a hearty chuckle.
Get on my level, you worthless nigger.

shut up white boi

>Non-whites pretend to be white people
>The best they can do is "Haha I eat peppers with muh chicken and watermelon"

>be Asian
>spicy food is my life blood
but then again I have other Asian friends who find ketchup too spicy so

What the actual fuck is wrong with white people

Think is may be your taste buds which are fucked mate.

Oh you're serious aren't you.

You're a fucking baby