The patrician burger

>the patrician burger

bump

Shake Shack is approximately as good as Steak n Shake but at 3x the cost

Trendy crap, wont be around in 5 years. Adds nothing of value to the national burger scene.

> the national burger scene.
Goddamn, why can't you autists just enjoy food for being delicious?

poorfags will shit up this thread but it is unironically the best and quickly becoming available in most big cities

What part of it is the best? It really doesn't seem better than the cheaper options

its not delicious. it has nothing to offer the national burger scene. its just a gimmick. a "new" burger chain'. The same "new" gimmick campbells soup uses or kellogs cereal uses to introduce a slight variation of the same old shit.

>poorfags
If I'm paying more I expect a better burger than one i can get at a drive thru. It is why I don't mind paying more for Five Guys.

Also, a local diner nearby you can get 2 burgers, fries, and a drink for like $12 because buy one get one free Wednesdays.

Isn't it just more expensive because you're paying the organic tax?

all of the ingredients are higher quality, it's cooked better and tastes better as a result. the outsides of the patty are crispy but still juicy inside unlike what Culver's burgers attempt to achieve. their burger sauce is also better than others.
wrong, what flyover shit hole do you live in where shake shack is considered trendy?
it is a better burger than any drive thru or counter serve chain, you might not like it but it's true. your local diner doesn't matter itt
I don't even know if it's organic or not, they just use a higher quality ground beef blend and other ingredients it's clearly visible when you get a burger there

Shack Stack with chopped chili peppers reporting in. Don't normally get the fries so pic semi related.

It doesn't actually taste better though. You're just falling for the advertising.

shake shack is horrible.

>buns get soggy instantly
>shake shack uses super thin patties so if they're not carefully monitored they turn into dry meat discs
>most locations dont train their cooks so this happens often
>condiments taste off, especially those gross pickles
>fries are too greasy
>shakes are too thick
>not even cheap, given how greasy and shitty everything is
2/10 it's hard to imagine there's not a burger in every city that has a shake shack, probably for less money.

for you maybe, I unironically hated shake shack the first time I had it because I thought it was poor value but it grew on me. probably because I ordered a shake my first time, those are actual trash unlike the rest of the menu and it probably made me salty.

Seriously, if you're going to pay that much for a sit-down burger restaurant, you might as well go to a good local one. Who the fuck wants to pay those prices for a mediocre chain?

I pass by one every day, but I've never bothered to go.
largely because I usually go to a local place called charm city burger co, but they've been in decline in terms of quality

I'm not saying their food is bad, it's just not special. I've had better for less. I think it's just calicucks getting excited again because their burger options are so bad

>all of the ingredients are higher quality
higher quality than what? mcdonalds? maybe, but it's definitely not better quality than most neighborhood burger places. i'll bet their meat is actually pretty cheap, they just found a big vendor that technically counts as "organic". doesn't actually mean it's good product. their tomatoes are notoriously tasteless.
>what flyover shit hole do you live in where shake shack is considered trendy
philadelphia, new york city, and DC. just because you're autistic and impervious to knowing what's going on in the social world doesn't mean you're right.
>it is a better burger than any drive thru or counter serve chain
you lead a sad, sheltered life.
>it's clearly visible when you get a burger there
for someone who claims shake shack isn't trendy, you sure fell for some memes.

trendy among who? normal people? it's like the chic fil a of burger places in my city in terms of the crowd that eats there. all upper middle class white families. not much hipsters.

yes there's local places near me that are better or worse. I said in comparison to chains though especially other national ones. no point in comparing local places itt.

Of course it's worth comparing local places. The only reason you'd go to a chain is because it's cheaper or more convenient than the ubiquitous local burger joint. Shake Shack abandoned both of those for literally nothing. It's a meme.

>the chic fil a of burger places in my city
Lol, you're not helping your case tard gargler.

I go to chains because they're always better

Id take a Wendy's triple over anything anywhere any day

the only local chains worth going to here are counter serve and not any more convenient. Its not worth comparing because most don't live where you do you fucking retard.
>chic fil a
>trendy
hello rural ohio or did you fail to read the rest of the sentence?

Every city in America with a population of at least ten thousand has a local burger joint that's better than Shake Shack. I guarantee it.

for you maybe. when I'm in the mood for shake shack I go there, if not I go to a local place. shake shack is better than any other chain.

Shake Shack is approximately the same quality as most chains. Certainly better than McDonald's or Burger King but no better than Steak n Shake and distinctly worse than Whataburger. It's also distinctly worse than most local burger places.
I think you're just a foolish guy with more money than sense

>no better than steak n shake
Ok bud stopped reading, good luck in your burger eating endeavors.

It isn't a better burger. One local place I go to actually has a blend of beef, elk, and a bit of bacon ground in. All from local places. And they have a lot fresh toppings and different house made sauces and awesome cheese selection. Why pay for a meme burger from an overhyped place?

If you're such a fatass that you can't be bothered to park and walk in for takeout, you have other issues to worry about.

I don't have much regard for $12 and like to eat different places all the time, local or not. I don't know why you retards think I'm comparing it to local burger places. there's no point, not many people here live in the same place. I don't care about convenience, that other user was saying shake shack was inconvenient.

the buns are just too goddamn good

Sean Spicer says the one in Harvard Square is worse than the other ones. Is he right? I just go to Tasty Burger instead

Get a double cheeseburger at Charlie's Kitchen

the buns melt in your mouth

>things someone fat would say
I can see the phonons rolling through your fat rolls as you say it you beautiful rabid beast

Good quality, but pricy, yeah. Worth going for a shack stack, though.

yeah same here. i always get the shake shack

Their fries are terrible, elementary school cafeteria-tier. Burger was nothing special, pretty much every other burger chain is better. I'd rather spend stupid amounts of money on a fast food burger at Five Guys any day.

I love the shake shack mushroom burger. No meat. Just taste.

you're out of you're mind, its the best burger Ive ever had in LA. And I had it cold, 30 mins after it was ordered.

I walked past the one at Fulton Street the other day and there was a fucking line out the door and winding down a flight of stairs.
What gives? They can't be that good.

It's like almost everything in NY with lines. Successful marketing has made it seem worth the wait and people are just generally stubborn enough to wait once they're already there.

Most have little to no lines, though.

tfw I go to school right by the original location and eat shake shack whenever I want

u jelly, OP?

>shakes are too thick
thats not even a possible thing you yankee faggot

This thread pretty much shows the target market for Shake Shack. They don't target people who regularly eat fast food burgers. Those folks will see them as trendy and overpriced. Their target market is people who enjoy a fast food burger once in a while as a treat, and are willing to pay a premium to get a good one. The Shake Shack customer is the kind of person who enjoys a burger, but finds most fast food options just a little trashier than they're willing to go.

>shit shack
>"good one"
lmao just go to Five Guys or In and Out depending on your coast if you want something that's of good quality. Shake Shack is barely above Carl Jrs and Wendys in terms of their """quality"""

I've had Five Guys and prefer Shake Shack to it. I think part of Meyer's brilliance was putting the focus on the burger, instead of the fries and toppings like they do at Five Guys. I don't even bother with the fries at Shake Shack.And In-N-Out is unbeatable on the dollar to deliciousness ratio - that place really is in its own category. As for Wedny's and Carl's Jr the point of my post was that the customers Shake Shack targets are the kind of people who like burgers but wouldn't consider either of those places because they don't think of themselves as the kind of people who eat fast food.

>ITT: Shake Shack Shills argue with everyone who even remotely criticizes their garbo establishment

Fuddruckers is better

shit shack is shit go to five guys

I was actually impressed with the burger I had at a shake shack while visiting the east coast. The price was almost up there with Five Guys, and the burger was a little small, but damn was it tasty.

Because Shake Shack is weak.

>liquid cheese on fries
no thanks, I am not retarded

Are people seriously pretending Five Guys isn't a generic trashy burger that gets by on being loaded with cheese and whatever toppings you want? Or that it's not more overpriced than Shake Shack?

I don't get that, either.