Why is it so good?

Why is it so good?

It's disgusting. The food equivalent of dirty diapers.

Ever since all those food poisoning things, it's been a very pleasant place to eat now that it's never crowded.

it isn't and they increase their prices so why go there over local places that taste better

never had it.

>and they increase their prices
What? Everyone always increases their prices over time, thats how inflation works. Chipotle is still pretty cheap relative to serving size and quality (unless of course you order guac)

Any of you guys ever work for Chipotle? Been thinking about working there since it seems like a pretty chill place to work at.

It's shit, the portions are small, and the recent price hike made it a very poor value. Just go to one of your neighborhood taquerias.

how fucking fat are you that you consider Chipotle portions small?

Also, some local taquerias are great but few are both better and cheaper than Chipotle, especially considering you don't tip at chipotle but generally are socially obligated to at a taqueria

Organic, fair-trade, non-GMO, antibiotic-free, e.coli is always better, OP!

Nah bro I work for an engineering firm

I just miss the chorizo.
Half barbacoa, half chorizo, allll satisfaction.

Because you've been raised on microwave tendies and sp'getty so any hint of a new flavor is mind blowing to you.

Good to know bro, how's work there going man?

Its no. Moes is better

Yeah wtf. Chipotle got rid of Chorizo and Corn Tortillas and they expect us to still go

>how fucking fat are you that you consider Chipotle portions small?
Not at all, so you can stop projecting fatty. Compared to other fast food quality burrito places like Chipotle, they were small.

I don't go to Chipotle often but I can say with certainty that I have never left thinking I was still hungry and I wished the burrito was bigger. Qdoba's might be slightly bigger but they generally have less meat and are only bigger in the amount of rice and cost more to begin with I think (not to mention they are just worse)

I don't know why they did it, that shit was bomb.

I have. There was a fucking line out the door every night. It was not pleasant.

it isnt, moes is better

Worst possible opinion
Any other burrito joint could be argued as better than chipotle’s but Moe’s? It’s awful

I go to my local Mexican grocery store and have Juan or Pablo or Pancho make one that's better and half the cost

both wrong

who /pancheros/ here

>"Welcome to Moe's!"