Tfw a meme has made you terrified of seeing the word "soy" in the ingredients of your cereal

>tfw a meme has made you terrified of seeing the word "soy" in the ingredients of your cereal

Are soy flakes okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270274/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poison.

>there are people out there who are this gullible

Jesus.....stop being so brainwashed.

>chemistry is a just a ploy

>doesn't know the difference between plant, animal, and synthetic hormones

Why do children like OP think they're allowed to post here bros?

>thinks the body cares

For reference this is the cereal.
Fuck you, I'm just an anxious person.

Soy flakes are goat. Enjoy your high-carb bullshit.

>tfw people would rather mock you instead of educating you

>what are analogs?
And anyway estrogen is identical or nearly identical across a lot of species. It's very old, and even if receptors vary the molecule itself is pretty highly conserved, as one would expect from a small molecule.

>tfw you're so insecure you feel the need to make a thread on an algerian turntablism imageboard asking strangers what's okay for you to eat

You'd have to be guzzling soy products as a large degree of your daily caloric intake for there to be anything approaching an issue

Stop, I forbid you to be rude to me.

>said the effeminate male virgin even past the age of 20 as he continued to consumed processed foodstuffs

As long as you aren't guzzling straight soy powder or excessive amounts of soy products, you should be fine. About >40 mg is when you start getting thyroid issues.

Not necessarily. Refer specifically to sections 6,7, and 8 in the first paper, and whole of the second.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270274/

>40 mg
How do you tell how much is that per a serving of cereal?

I'm not effeminate, I'm not a virgin and I don't eat soy.
Try again.

it isn't a meme. but don't take my word for it. enjoy your gyno

>it isn't a meme
No it isn't a meme, it's the worst sort of pseudoscience acting as scare tactics. Ya'll gullible idiots let some talking heads blow an issue all out of proportion and then get all nervous about it, yet you claim others are sheep. Disgusting.

>meme

dont come crying when you start thinking you should cut your dick and balls off to get sodomized by other faggots

The projection is strong with this one. Do you use a tampon to keep your asshole from leaking?

>he eats cereal
Shit tier breakfast for literal poor people.

Maybe you should just stick to your containment board.

After just reading the first study, I honestly can't be bothered to read the second one, since in the first one all obervations fall into one of three categories:
1. the observation was on animals and nothing can be said about humans
2. the sample size was way too small to say anything meaningful
3. the observation has so many variables that reducing it to one (soy) is just silly.

My gut feeling says your second study is the same shit just with other observations.
Perhaps someone else is willing to waste their time.

Just eat oatmeal or shredded wheat if you're that concerned. Even plain cheerios would be better.

holy
fucking
shit

listen buddy if you're THIS obsessed with receiving estrogen and it doing anything to your body, I suggest you talk to a therapist about wanting to be a girl. What the fuck do you even care? Afraid of getting gyno from minute traces of soy?
Get on real HRT already if you're this obsessed and skip herbal treatments + soy, it doesn't work

T. Jewish ploy (tranny)