Grocery store pet peeves

for me, it's everyone. what's yours?

>not having a chick do it for you

Didn't we just have this thread? What else could be said?

no? it's been awhile.....

- The Parking Lot
- The people parked in the fire lane while they wait for their wife to pick up their diabeetus meds
- Aimless moms
- Stores with no Self-Checkout so you're stuck with EBT Queens who take 20 years
- "WAIT, THAT'S NOT WHAT THE KEWWWPON I HAVE SAYS!"

- Stupid Estrogen filled males who need plastic bags
- Fat Soy Boys who act like 600 lb women and need shit DOUBLE plastic bagged
- "I can't remember. I cant use reusable bags

I once yelled at an old lady for leaving her cart in a parking space. This was an affluent area and she was completely capable of putting it back but her excuse was "that's what the employees are for". I told her to stop being a lazy bitch before she got in her White Lexus SUV she so badly parked in the space.

>waiting in line for my usual cashier to check me through
>some young noob opens up the next lane
>looks right at me
>”I can help whoever’s next”
>begrudgingly accept my fate
>he takes 3 minutes to ring up 6 items, while Karen, a small old lady who’s been there for years, finishes up 2 other customers in the time it takes Fuckboi McGee here to hand me my receipt

good for you m8. people needs to be more assertive, everyone nearly acts like cucks these days.

The hot food section is never manned. Can't buy any chicken unless you wait 5 minutes.

Same, which is why i started using Amazon Fresh a year ago. No more mongoloids in my way stumbling around like they HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A FUCKING GROCERY STORE BEFORE IN THEIR FUCKING SHIT LIVES.

I fucking hate when I have 2 items waiting for faggots with 20 items in self-checkout. also there should be a sign in self-checkout saying boomers aren't allowed because they take forever every time

I prefer to be super passive aggressive and annoying
Like, instead of returning her cart, I move it in front of her car

I should've put it behind her, she had to back-out, you're completely right.

At the time though, I was satisfied with her frozen reactions because I was probably the first person to call her out on being a lazy bitch. Boomer women have rarely been checked in their life, so they have no idea spine if you confront them, especially when they know their being pieces of shit

I'm with ya friendo. I'm the same way because lazy people triggers me.

>Dipshits blocking the aisles
>Mexicans and their family of 5 goblins and their 5 kids running around the store
>Blacks and mexicans using their gibs to fill up their shopping carts to the brim

protip: if you go late at night you avoid 95% of all of these

not really, it's always busy day or night

most of the local grocery stores round here have online shopping where you can order all your shit in the morning or whatever time and have them load it into your car in the parking lot. pretty convenient if you're picking stuff up after work.

>go to whole foods
>women stop in place to look at coupons or their shopping list on their phone
>women stop in place to talk on the phone
>women try to cut me off into an aisle because they think I'll stop for them
I have shoulder checked so many people

Not at my local, all of the registers get closed to 1 and the EBT queens still come out because they have nothing else to do, so I end up waiting in line so fatties with their 0 produce, 0 meat, and 0 self awareness can argue with the cashier and ask to write checks.

It's that or drive to the not shitty grocery store after I've worked all day and just want to be home for 5 seconds. Grocery stores are the longest period of time I have to be out with every kind of normie and it's annoying as fuck.

So you still have to drive there while your slave loads your ford fusion for you?

I don't mind those delivery services, but I feel not using my perfectly able body to buy my own groceries is lazy.

What do you do for a living?

people who leave their cart on one side of the isle and stand on the other side of the idle

You've never shoulder checked anyone.

He did too - an 8 yo gril!

Mexicans/blacks with too many kids and not enough regard to pay attention to their brood. This is not an issue with white people or Asians.

Not user, but I've developed the habit of whistling (think Dr. Cox from Scrubs) at ignorant fucks at the store and then very falsely smiling when they move.

They're not slaves, they're paid to grab all the items you have selected from the store and bring it out to your car for you. It's on the way home from work so again, real convenient and certainly beats waiting forever in line.

>I act like a timid dog around entitled coastal roasties so everyone else must too

what store?

>im a pussy
Next time just "no im fine right here"

>physical aggression against random woman in a public place is the smart thing to do
>baiting online is entertainment

Whatever happened to self-checkouts that were actually self-checkouts, and that actually worked?

Now they all have an employee standing at a computer where there is a list of every single thing you purchase, and half of them make it so the employee has to poke a button before it actually goes through and prints a receipt. And every single one of the ones that require the employee to poke the button, the employee constantly wanders off to help bag for the regular checkout lanes, or talk to someone, or help someone who can't figure out how to punch in a fruit/veg code or use a scale, or some other bullshit so I just stand there like an idiot and waste all the time I should have saved by not using a regular checkout.

And beyond that there is the absolute bullshit with the fucking bagging area never knowing you have put the fucking product into the fucking bag and giving you an error that the fucking employee has to come over and punch in some code before it will let you continue.

I swear there was this glorious few years in the last decade when they first started having self checkouts, they all worked fine without needing any employee intervention at all, but suddenly for some reason they all got replaced with these new ones that can't stop fucking up and needing to be constantly fucked with.

Walk down aisle with nobody in it. Just can't decide what I want to do for dinner. Just slowly looking at all the shit I've never bought, but I know I'm in the aisle that I want stuff from.
612 people come down the aisle i'm in and want to look at the food i'm currently looking at.

Its never cut girls either, its always disgusting mothers of 4 mutts, old people, or just ugly people who want to be around me.

>White Lexus SUV

How is it that white luxury SUVs are always such a clear indicator of a person being a complete scumfuck?

>I'm a rough, tough, badass, and I fight anyone who crosses me

Here's your you.

Hey... haven’t I seen this thread before?

because niggers figured out that with no employee at the self checkout, stealing is okay.
See pic related

this

walmart films you and that footage is actually reviewed in real time just FYI

Shopping carts. This shit is insane. There are lots of people who use a shopping cart to seriously just get a handful of small items that they could have easily carried. These things take up lots of aisle space and fuck up the entire parking lot system in general too. People leave them literally EVERYWHERE. Entire jobs are based around just fucking gathering them up and putting them back where the lazy ass shit heads got them from. I live in the U.S. but in my travels elsewhere, I encountered a great system which solves 1/2 of these problems. You must insert a coin to use a cart, and you can only get your coin back if you return the cart to where you got it from. Perfect. The coin may not be high value, but where I was, coins can be more value than a dollar, so people tend to want them back.

I know its not the cart's fault, its the people. But there should be more systems in place to keep people's apathy in check. I once spoke out to an asshole who just pushed his cart away from him in the parking lot, next to another person's car. I saw him do it and I said "that's a great place to put the cart, right!?" he didn't even speak back he just looked at me, kind of with a shameful expression and got in his car and left. When I go to my car and find someone's cart behind or next to my car, I walk it to the cart storage as if it were my own. Don't leave your fucking carts out loose, Veeky Forums. Don't be that guy, don't fucking be that guy!

Poor people of all races, not just blacks

Dumb

Every other fucking produce item isn't in their system.

Strangely enough, with 5 dedicated grocers in town, Walmart actually has the best selection and freshest stuff. But their checkout is a damned joke.

yeah, and?

are you AP?

Shopping cart autism

no but my roommate is

yeah that's BS, last year my brother and I took our old PS4 and did the old switcheroo on those nigs, got cash back the next day, sitting with a new 1Tb ps4 slim to this day

yeah ALDI does this, don't know how spread out they are across the country.

you don't need plastic bags for your produce? Do you really trust the baby batter at the bottom of the shopping carts?

You're the thieving nig

yeah :(

If it's something I peel the skin off or de-shell, then I print the sticker and slap it one of the items. I don't need a plastic bag for my lime or my onions.

I understand why people use them, they don't bother me as much but it's PUT THIS IN A PLASTIC BAG TO BE PUT IN ANOTHER PLASTIC BAG, MAYBE 2 PLASTIC BAGS.

I BETTER PUT MY EGGS ALONE IN ANOTHER PLASTIC BAG.

If you're leaving the store with 10 plastic bags for one person, you're a mess.

Fat people walking side by side, or one fat person walking beside a cart. I fucking hate fat people. They shouldn’t even be allowed in grocery stores. They ate enough already.

MY grocery store always double bags even stuff like potato chips. It not like potato chip are so heavy they will rip through a plastic bag. I don't care though I recycle.

So you're /that guy/ huh. Know that you suck.

In the U.S.? Because if its a coin like I mentioned, it would have to be a quarter, the highest value coin we use... not effective, no one cares if they get their quarter back.

It's going to be interesting to see how long the cashierless amazon stores go before a group of the underprivileged mob the single employee at the entrance scanner and walk out with the entire store's alcohol inventory

I live in MN and there's an Aldi nearby

>having someone bag for you
why tho. MY grocery store don't have baggers and I like it this way.

Walmart is the best on your town...? That is scary. May I ask which the other 5 are?

>turn to the person behind you
>"you can go ahead"
>look like nice guy and get your preferred cashier

spotted the nigger

Store layouts that are like a maze.

I love Central Market, but their store layouts stress me the fuck out when it's Saturday and packed. You can't pass anyone, so you're stuck behind them

the part where niggers approach me asking for money as im putting groceries into my car

>people who run into you because they weren't watching where they were going
>people who get pissy about you being in their way when you aren't in their way
>people who get offended when you grab something a foot behind them
>people who get mad when you don't put a divider down for them at the checkout
>people who stop in the middle of the crosswalk to talk to each other
>people who leave their carts all around the parking lot, blocking parking spaces, instead of the cart dropoffs

>he doesn't like convenience
I bet you take extra care with your eighteen steps for the perfect black coffee.

I don't drink coffee, anyway, why the fuck would I want some greasy looser teenager touch my groceries. I take it you want the flu?

>he doesn't get vaccinated
I bet you're also a vegan. Oh shit, I know where you shop. Trader Joe's.

>group of the underprivileged
you mean BLM "youths" "protesting"

pics or it didn't happen

Central Market does tend to have shit, claustrophobic layouts compared to other stores. i assume its some trick to force people to look at things.

>wrong again
wow, you're really bad at this kiddo.

Trader Joe's is the only place I know that doesn't have baggers. Unless you shop at Aldi's and literally pay for your bags like a cuckold.

I shop at cub foods, no baggers=win

it happens far too frequently, sometimes on the way inside too

one time...
>just pull into parking space
>get out of car, start walking to the store
>fuck, its happening again
>ayyyo can you help me out and gibsmedat
>sorry, i only carry plastic
>thats okay they got an ATM inside

I stole food from my local grocer for a long time by just filling up a reusable fabric bag then just walking out. I stopped when I had my kid and got a drastically higher salary.
Its very easy if you’re groomed well and are wearing a tie and suit jacket.
also don’t be black.

>sorry i dont carry cash
Ive only ever had someone say anything other than “aiight” and that was at the pumps when this fuck wanted me to run my card and fill his tank, the fuck is wrong with nogs

Because you don't have to clean white cars, they hide shit amazingly well. SUVs are, used properly, great for larger cargo on shit roads, but these people want their power for groceries on paved roads. And lexus is the status symbol that enables that type of car misuse fuckery.

>but these people want their power for groceries on paved roads.
wtf?

You've posted twice itt about this...how new are you or just how many levels of autism are you on?

>the fuck is wrong with nogs
They want gibs.

>2018
>people STILL write checks
>people meticulously and SLOWLY write out their checks
>people still don't come prepared and pre-write their check and then just fill out the amount they need to pay

We can't advance as a society as long as checks are still a thing. If it's not a granny writing out her check as slow as possible, it's a cunt trying to scam and steal using a check.

>Be cashier.
>Have to explain to far too many retards that no, I will not accept the check they handed me, because it's one of those fake checks their kids got from economics class.
>It even says it on the fucking check.

I lose it when slow motherfuckers feel the need to BALANCE THEIR CHECKBOOK after they are done getting checked out.

I had one ask me for my calculator.
If you cannot do math, DO NOT WRITE CHECKS

Dunno how many places actually do this, but I work at a giant eagle and the machine that processes the checks can print all the relevant stuff right on it, all you need is your signature.

Fred Meyer has online shopping. Order your shit, show up, they bring it out to you. Shit is so cash.

>Self check reads out every single item and price in the most annoying manner possible
>self-check doesn't automatically go to payment mode when you enter your card
>self check in general

I hated use them, I hated working in self-check, I hate self-check now. I would rather wait and have someone do it for me. Fuck these things.

We actually have the guy working in the stock room pack your shit for you.
You know, the guy who handles the food waste compactor.
Wash the fuck out of your produce. :^)

because you resent people with more money than you.

this. holy fuck people are complete lazy fucks about walking five feet to put a cart in a designated spor

>adult soft drinks
why the fuck does this exist?
would a fully grown adult not buy their sugar water if it was next to sugar water marketed to kids?
would it hurt their internalised socual status?

I'll just list off everything that drives me to madness.

>being in an aisle by yourself, then like moths to a flame, people start coming down the once empty aisle and blocking you
>the 4-way stop game that occurs at times and no one will just go
>when the same person starts following you into virtually every aisle like they are stalking you
>the dude-bro in one aisle talking on his phone with his empty buggy placed perpendicular to the aisle
>going into a store at early hours and palettes laying everywhere in the way from stocking
>the token black family of 5-6 with kids taking up an aisle

go late at night and you have to deal with palettes blocking everything and the floor cleaners

>people who drop shit in random places instead of putting it back
>people who fly out of the aisles and almost slam into me every 30 seconds
>those faggots that park in the fire lane and make every car drive around them
>old people who have to pick up and inspect every package of meat
>faggots who push their cart right down the middle of a walkway and expect you to move for them
>soccer moms who bring a full cart into the 20 items or less lane
>people who knock shit off the shelves and just walk away
>people who wait until the weekend to grocery shop and then bitch about long checkout lines

really? self checkout is convenient and easy to use m8

Most of these problems are eliminated if you go an upperclass store in a white neighborhood. For me my whole city is white and I shop at Hyvee where I am pretty sure no one even bothers with coupons.
In my experience the old cashiers are always way worse than the young ones, usually they haven't worked there for years but it was the only job they could get at their age.

The old cashiers at my place look like they are on some work release program.

>I know its not the cart's fault

are you sure?

I only see this with white people to be honest.
Every time something breaks in my store its some white family that gave their kid their phone and let them run loose. Loudest kids are always white too and just scream and cry all the time.
Just had some lady whose kid opened a bunch of shit and she just left it in a pile on a table and booked it.

I work with a white boi that tells me every day that he jacked something from the walmart self check out

The experience from being a customer and having worked in a store its people in the damn way. More so when it is dumbass kids running around.

Years ago an employee was pushing one of those big metal cages on wheels full of shit to put on the shelves, and he was pushing it from behind, peering round the side of it. Some idiot kid basically walks into the path in his blindspot and gets fucking rekt by it.

I thought I was witnessing the basis for a lawsuit but the kids mother just picked him up, slapped him round the back of the head and tells him off for not looking where he was going and it made me happy.

>Make the mistake of wearing a polo and slacks to go shopping.
>Suddenly I am the "employee" of the fucking store.
I don't fucking mind helping people but holy shit, I don't know where the fuck everything in the store is, I just want my shit on my list.