Looking for some good websites of various politics where I can read polemical articles when I'm on the can

Looking for some good websites of various politics where I can read polemical articles when I'm on the can.

Things like Claremont, Jacobin, First Things, Dissent (do people still read that?), etc.

Please be gentle.

Other urls found in this thread:

mavroskrinos.blogspot.com/?m=1
youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

swine

>jacobin

>tfw suspected this was an insult, but still looked it up anyway so as not to miss finding something new

Did Jacobin lose credibility when it started supporting ICP and Catalonian independence?

Jacobin started supporting the insane clown posse?

it started losing credibility the second it's creators started shilling it on this board. It is in fact a meme rag.

the nick land article didn't help.

American Renaissance
Jacobite
Radix

socdem garbage

CounterPunch, American Conservative

>American Conservative
What, with its articles on why Brunch is a sign of the decaying decadence of Western Civilization?

Antiwar.com, thesaker, moonofalabama

nottthemsm

rhizzone.net

New Criterion. NPR politics is unironically good, they may be liberal hacks but at least they focus on practical politics, polling, and the ebb and flow of blocs within the US govt.

Drehr has transformed the moderated Buchananite message into a naked shill for Christians removing themselves from the greater world buy my book pls.

Pic related, a Christian doesnt hide himself away.

Crimethinc

>Pic related, a Christian doesnt hide himself away.

thats not the point, the Benedict Option is about encouraging Christian nepotism

muh bad

They are right though

WE

pathetic

Counter Punch, The Right Stuff, American Renaissance, Counter Currents, Radix Journal, Occidental Observer, Alternative Hypothesis , and

mavroskrinos.blogspot.com/?m=1

That

I know, I will never be as classy as a colored gentlemen free of care about other people consent.

The Juggalos recently held a March in DC to protest their having been labelled by the FBI as a gang. Jacobins coverage was fairly supportive, although it's a pretty unobjectionable cause

why not

>Juggalos aka "Wiggers" are leftists
BEHOLD
youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs
GOMMUNISM IN ITS PUREST FORM

>he's not a socdem
But why would you be wilfully wrong about the obviously best economic system?

were you lobotomized?

anyways: amren, social matter, vdare

>no arguments

That's a good logo

>amren
Just checked it out and it's basically "muh leftists: the website"

Also checked vdare and it's a worse version of amren. Do Americans really read this drivel?

salvage.zone

No. Beside far-right people on Twitter I have never seen anyone reference American Renaissance. Vdare I have no idea. But I think its better known than American Renissance. But I don't have much experience with either.

Juggalos tend to resist political classification and aren't usually openly political at events.
They do have more of a class concious ness than your average suburbanite though, being a subculture out of Detroit a lot of these people have grown up in the aftermath of the American automotive boom/bust

>social matter

Of all the meme right-wing sites this one is my favorite. It can occasionally have some good shit on it.

I've been reading thepublicdiscourse for a while now. Its usually pretty good.