Has anyone tried maca root powder? I've been taking this stuff in my coffee and smoothies for the past week...

Has anyone tried maca root powder? I've been taking this stuff in my coffee and smoothies for the past week. I'm looking to get pregnant by my bf, and was told maca root is very good for female fertility. Since then, my acne has come back, my skin is oilier, and my mood goes from very snappy to calm. My brain fog has gone away though. Anyone else have any experience with it?

post nudes

try birth control pills instead OP

>brain fog
wtf is that

You can't get pregnant in your ass you dumb faggot

Gib benis pic, :xDD!

Nah.

I'm female...

>scamfoods

OP responded to the orbiters yet didn't respond to my birth control recommendation. OP confirmed for attention whore!

sounds like you have tge hormones of a fully developed teenage girl, the most fertile of all humans

OP, it is a mutagen. If for some reason you do conceive, it seems a stupid thing to have in your body.

For "sexual" herbs and supplements, or even aphrodisiacs, most of the magic is that it is a product for men, and from there it will simply be a zinc rich item, or amino acids. It's never really magic, and it never really works. ED drugs are blood flow or zinc meds, again with side effects or risks, such as MAOIs. ALL OF THIS CRAP, is just you taking some unregulated health supplement. It could be rat poison, dried soil, contaminated this or that (is it from china?), very weak, very strong. Just stupidity. What did your doctor tell you do? And, just why do you think you have a fertility problem?

>actively trying to have an out-of-wedlock child
The absolute state of society.

I'm 29, so.

Why would I be on birth control if I'm trying to conceive?

It's not a supplement, it's a food item I bought at the supermarket.

>i'm trying to conceive
Get out, foolish biological clock breeder.

whore

No, you!

>food faddism
Are your muffins gluten free too?

Post bobs and vegana

No.

No.

Maca is an anti-mutagen idiot.

Post penis, one picture soft and one erect.

Marriage is a religious bonding
I'm an adult and don't care for fairy tales.

It's a supplement and a food item, like Turmeric, some may use it as an ingredient in foods and some may use it as a "supplement".

That's fine but I think someone has moved from boyfriend to partner if you are trying to get preggers from him

Post tits or GTFO

>muh fairy tales condescension
My wife and I aren't religious either, but you may be a wee bit too immature to be having a kid if you're this much of an edgy redditor when it comes to other's beliefs

All potential (not even proven) effects of maca are on male reproductive health, not female. I suggest actually visiting a damn doctor who can provide you something more than buzz marketing pseudo-science.

>Other peoples beliefs
In some aboriginal tribes the second born is ate by the mother and second born as it's cultural belief it will strengthen both kin.
It's commonly believed in certain African tribes that raping a baby will cure AIDS.
In India the sanitation problem is abased by worshiping plumbed toilets.
In Judaism babies have been known to contract herpes from the rabbi (an orthodox Jewish custom) when he suck the blood from the babies freshly cut foreskin.
Other peoples beliefs can go to fuck themselves.

haha you're fucked

>pregnant by your boyfriend
this is why the west needs Islam

>I'm an adult
People who feel the need to say that usually aren't. And there are secular marriages, THOT.
>Other peoples beliefs can go to fuck themselves.
Such as yours.

>>I'm an adult
>People who feel the need to say that usually aren't. And there are secular marriages, THOT.
Starts a sentence with "And"
> (You)
>>Other peoples beliefs can go to fuck themselves.
>Such as yours.
My beliefs and the truth are separate however I posted truths in that post
>Karen you can handle this small minded bigot troll just remember what Professor Colin's said "nothing can stop the liberalisation of our society, not even the truth".

There has been some evidence it balances out female hormones.

>west needs islam
yeah we need more people for the ovens

Well this is Veeky Forums what would it be if not discussing meat within ovens.

No.

All right op

I think you should cut back on the maca root since it's making you get acne and oily

I suggest you should also see the gyno and ask for some help on raising fertilty

Best of luck

I voted Trump and I'm trying to raise a white baby, what more do you want?

Non-white genocide please.