I am ugly, prospectless, friendless, will never experience romantic love, and have no real skill

I am ugly, prospectless, friendless, will never experience romantic love, and have no real skill.

What are some books that can help me constitute an idealized self-image that gives me the feeling of being powerful and worthwhile?

So far I've read these books which have helped immensely:
Schopenhauer's 'On Women' (convincingly argues with logic that there's a hiarachy of sexes, and that women are like children and should be discarded)
The Bell Curve (presents facts that evidence that I belong to a superior creed who have built the West)
Sex and Character (proves that sexual relationships are disgusting and should be avoided at all costs because of women destruction)
Culture of Critique (shows that I am not to blame, our culture is dead and destroyed by pernicious forces)

Anything else that could help me cope? Does Jodan Peterson fight our cause for recognition?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/barack-obamas-workout-routine-2012-8?international=true&r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop wallowing in self pity, start lifting, dress like an adult, learn some skills. Friends and love will come. Also stop shitposting /r9k/ autism on my board.

This please and thanks. Best of luck

I am not looking for your normie advice, but for literature recommendations. Stay on topic, retard

Do you think this is a motherfucking game? Do you think being a loser is something that you shouldn't want to change?

>Stay on topic.
Okay.
>Anything else that could help me cope?
Neck yourself, waste of space.

As I said, I've read both Culture of Critique and 'On Women' and I can't change how the West has fallen and how women don't measure up to me ethically, spiritually, intellectually, and existentially

>I am ugly, prospectless, friendless, will never experience romantic love, and have no real skill.
>What are some books that can help me constitute an idealized self-image that gives me the feeling of being powerful and worthwhile?

No such book exists. You are asking for how to build a delusion. That comes from you, not a book. It's no surprise you've got a head start on the /pol/ and MGTOW reading lists.

Just start lifting. You will build an idealized self-image that gives you a sense of being powerful and worthwhile.

>how women don't measure up to me ethically, spiritually, intellectually, and existentially

Clearly it's not you who needs to change!!! Women, am I right??

>start paying money to stand in a room with narcissists lifting heavy object up and putting them back down again in the hopes of getting laid with a slut who has taken 5000 dicks

Yeah, no. Please go back to facebook with your liberal sensibility

Have you read Sex and Character and On Women? This really isn't up for debate. Please give recommendations instead of getting riled up, sweetheart

Please go back to /r9k/ with your mental deficiencies.

just cause you read a book doesn't mean shit, dinlo

Not an argument. Didn't know this place was so filled with feminists and SJWs

Disregard OP's thinly veiled false flagging attempt, just another shill trying to draw attention away from the JQ and discredit the people involved.

And?
>ugly
Has nothing to do with women or the West.
>prospectless
Has nothing to do with women. Perhaps has to do with the current state of the West, but prospectless is a vague term so I don't know.
>friendless
Has nothing to do with women or the West. Find male friends.
>will never experience romantic love
That's the only problem that has anything to do with what you mentioned.
>and have no real skill
Has absolutely nothing to do with women or the West.

I've worked out for years. Nobody is watching you, nobody cares. Focus on your form and it's fine. My gym membership was free though.

Do some pushups. Buy some 25lb kettlebells. Watch some YouTuber explain how to do goblet squats, lunges, shrugs, presses, et cetera. Do it at home if you must, but doing it will make you actually feel better. Presumably that is the point of this thread? I can't take you seriously if you just want to be redpilled and delusional because you can't stand how much of an ugly normie you are. Much easier and healthier (and in-line with redpill philosophy) to do the work. Do you really want to get into white supremacy being a fat/weak tub of shit? You're a failure now, you'll still be a failure without working out. You can't blame the Jews for that one, they didn't keep you from lifting.

>draw attention away from the JQ
Literally whomst've?

What will lifting heavy objects up and putting them back down again help? I will have more muscle mass? So fucking what? Why would I want that? You have been brainwashed by the semites

Of course most of these are unrelated to women, it's just that OP is pathetic and projects his flaws on women.

If you think that's the only benefit in lifting then you're a fucking idiot and nothing will ever change that

Physical exercise triggers massive endorphine release, so that would help with the debilitating mental illness that forces you to shit up nice boards with your babby ebyn trolle threads.

It will improve your strength, your mood, and improve your own satisfaction with yourself. It will also help you stick your benis in a disgusting bagina if you wanted to do that. I don't, anymore. Love might find me, but I'm not looking for it.

>So fucking what? Why would I want that?
I'm just describing what OP was looking for in self-delusion and books. He wants lies, I'm giving him the truth.

Go drink your expensive (((protein shake))), thick fuck

I am so glad that this is the state of white men in 2017

Hello. White man here. This isn't the state of white men in 2017.

triggered, sweetums?

Yes, it really is. It's satisfying to watch.

You will never be as superior as me

>Attempts to sympathize
>Received as a personal attack

I'll be leaving now

Why would I be? You're making fun of OP, not me.

Maybe if you're a spiteful, unsympathetic whore. It's sad to watch men like OP in my opinion.

Can you prove you're not a troll? Good advice was given ITT and you seem to be ignoring it.

You know what, OP? Fuck you. Damn you to the depths of Hell.

I'm tired of you and all those like you fucking shitting up this board for books and philosophy with your faggoty feels garbage. I'm tired of you people crawling here in your slime and ooze and begging us to make you feel better, as though we were some pharmacy that could prescribe you a pill. I don't care if this is copypasta or not, there are too many sadsack faggots who come here earnestly starting threads with the exact same subject, bumping good threads about literature and philosophy off the board.

Fuck you. Fuck you, to the end of time. I wish suffering upon you, OP. Not death, because death is a release from suffering. But I wish a prolonged period of suffering on you. You deserve to suffer, you and every last worm like you.

Advice to go to the (((gym))) like some brainwashed normie to get 'le big mussles xD'?

I asked for literature, not how cucked you are by a deceased culture

if this is OP, this is exactly why you suffer from all your aforementioned shit. Can't even try a new thing without judging, complaining or crying.

Sad fucking cunt, 4 real. Go wallow in Schopenhaur and Nietzsche moar, cunt fuck. While i make lovesexies with the ladies.

>they keep feeding (You)'s to a ebyn underage troll who's not even subtle about it
Wow it's impressive you guys managed to be more retarded than OP.

Listen, one last time.

Going to the gym, will give you Testosterone and all kinds of other fucking hormones your peanut brain has never felt. These are the hormones that way bigger/stronger men than you need to fucking make man decisions.

businessinsider.com/barack-obamas-workout-routine-2012-8?international=true&r=US&IR=T

Even fucking Barack Obama worked out every day, he was the fucking president.

Think ceasar was a small, limped bitchboy? He was a general. A lot of fucking greater men than you have trained their bodies. What makes you think you're better than them, fucking faggot.

>being this brainwashed

What a joke. I already am.
>It's sad to watch men like OP in my opinion.
No it's not, it's fucking hilarious.

>implying OP isn't just baiting you all

>implying replying to bait is an unworthy exercise

someone will benefit from this thread, user. someone looking for motivation. someone LIKE the caricature OP is playing. i believe in that user, and what he or she is trying to do.

>Veeky Forums falls for such obvious falseflagging /leftypol/ epic trolle
isn't this board supposed to be smart?

I like the way you sort.

I honestly never thought of it like that, I'm impressed user.

>I am ugly, prospectless, friendless, will never experience romantic love, and have no real skill.

>What are some books that can help me constitute an idealized self-image that gives me the feeling of being powerful and worthwhile?

Pic related, it's about cognitive behavioral therapy.

>it's good to dump all food leftovers on the sidewalk
>some filthy hobos might benefit from it

OP, have you tried trolling Reddit?
I've been doing it for a while now and, honestly, it's way more entertaining than what we got going on here. Sometimes my bait posts last for weeks and warrant hundreds of replies of clueless redditors. You should honestly try it