How the actual alex jones do I make this shit not taste like throw up??

How the actual alex jones do I make this shit not taste like throw up??

Fuck off back to your containment board.

what the frick is that?

i mix my chocolate protien powder with a little milk and cottage cheese, pour on some honey, a crushed graham cracker, sprinkle of peanut butter powder, and a dollop of whip cream.

tastes like chocolate cheese cake and its awesome.

feels really weird to finish off a hard sweaty work-out with a big bowl of dessert though.

I just really hate cleaning out those protein shaker deals.

are you stupid?
I have cottage cheese if this make me throw up im blaming you

alright... i mixed in the cottage cheese to the mix.

so far there is 1 scoup of caveman
half a scoup of that amount of sugar
one whole mashed up banana
half scoup of cottage cheese
1 mug of whole milk

still tinges of throw up to me

well that tasted like shit

Add poison to it you moron

you're the moron stupid dont shitpost in my thread you fuck

Did you also buy his water filters you fucking idiot?

in what way does filtering my water equate to me being stupid you actual mongoloid

bitch faggot go look in the mirror and ask yourself why you so retarded. Is it because you don't filter your water?

You can buy actual good water filters without buying that conman's junk, you fucking retards. Obvious shill thread is obvious.

Hehe that post was CUTE

alex jones sells good water filters you actual water filter salesman

I wanted to like infowars products, I signed up for autoship on some essentials like toothpaste and deodorant, but they would charge my credit card for the items and say the products were on back order. Even though they had around 3 months of a subscription notice to plan.

>being surprised that alex jones sells nothing but bullshit

You have to go back.

Christ, thanks, now I know the kind of fucks that get suckered into the infowars and koch brothers AM talk radio adds, lol. The fact that someone would admit it astounds me.

Which is worse?

Keto or paleo?

This is the moment the bone broth kicked in

Paleofags are far worse than ketofags.

>sugar
gross, I said honey

>banana
ew, why

You don't. The fact you can not stomach it proves you are weak.
I suggest you buy some more to toughen yourself up. Might I also suggest the largest size Super Male Vitality as well, you seem like you could use it. And lord know Alex could use some more of your money.

That's like asking if you'd rather get stabbed with a red knife or a green one. Both options are really shitty.

super male only comes in one size you democrat bilderberg operative

>not choosing green
You goddamned pleb

Nice try, Rothschild. It all tested low or at least in the allowable range even though the point was to smear the humble water filter salesman

>implying people expect infowars to properly source their ingredients instead of just blindly buying random shit from china and adding in the Alex Jones mark up

take this shit to Veeky Forums and they'll laugh you off the board with gay laughter.

there always high lead in bone related products

Seems like a missed business opportunity. I'd assume all the sorts that would buy that garbage would be used to buying the extra large versions of things.