Crawfish in SoCal?

I've been tasked with making a seafood meal for Valentine's and I've decided on doing a crawfish boil. But for some strange reason I can't seem to find any sort of crawfish, live or frozen, here in SoCal. So this is why I'm here, does anyone know where to find crawfish (preferably live) in SoCal?

Oh, and I've already checked some local supermarkets. No dice.

just go to one of those crab shacks where they toss the crawfish with potatoes and sausage with the hot cajun sauce

then say you made it yourself

>What if I were to purchase crawfish and disguise it as my own cooking..?

>That's steam from the Steamed craws we're having, Mmmmm! Steamed craws!

>Live
I know a place But I won't tell you OP because you're likely going to kill them and eat them.

>Lives in south california
>Can't find crawfish

AoTP is right here in long beach user. How blind are you?

You can fish for them in malibu but they’re probably disgusting and full of pollutants. But seriously theres ten thousand seafood markets in L A just google it

99 ranch might have some

Stater bros sells them frozen,

As and pointed out, it just comes off as lazy. Another issue is that my guests have been to some of those restaurants so that means there a chance they'll recognize the flavor.

No shit.

I know, it just pisses me off that I can't get crawfish at some markets because of the whining they tend to put out. I know Whole Foods used to have them up until a few years ago because of them.

>You can fish for them in malibu but they’re probably disgusting and full of pollutants.
Yeah, they say the same thing about the mussels.

>But seriously there's ten thousand seafood markets in LA just google it
The main issue is finding one that does, pointed out a major issue in the form of AoTP. Another problem is their operating hours, I found one store that does get them in stock but they aren't open until Thursday with the possibility of them being open on Wednesday.

Their online shop doesn't have them in stock, but I'll give 'em a call.

>Frozen
It's something I'm trying to avoid, but if it comes down to that I'll have to use 'em.

There's a fish market on Eastern in Bell Gardens that I bought live crawfish from about eight months ago. I hope you speak at least a little Spanish.

they are called crayfish if you don't use Nawlins Bayou speak

fuck cooking go to the boiling crab

Not OP, but I've never been happy with any of the "fresh" seafood I've ever purchased from 99 Ranch.

I've been fucking delighted with their salmon belly, though. So melty and rich, especially good if you do it "salted" style.

Eh, I take home all the salmon belly I want from work because my chef doesn't like using it. I've usually bought whole fish, squid, and shellfish from 99 Ranch.

Crawfish isn't seafood.

Die

in america it also refers to fresh water creatures

Tons of crawfish un the river in riverside

Were you planning to buy crawfish online?

Not particularly since this is going to be for Valentine's Day.