What do you think of these? i'm drinking one right now

What do you think of these? i'm drinking one right now

they have more calories than they taste like they should have.

good but they have a whole mess of sugar in em

looks like they cost more than they should too

i'm drinking the orange and its sour

I like the one on the right, but I only have a can like once or twice a year. Because like the others have said it is super sugared, and I only really have them when I get a sandwich at this one shop I go to when I visit family in the summer. It is super refreshing on a hot day though.

way too sweet. My tongue was numb for 5 minutes after barely finishing the can

i enjoy the limonata one

they are so sweet to me.

They have as much sugar as a soda but somehow their packaging and minuscule amount of fruit juice makes them seem “healthy”. I pick up a blood orange or a prickly pear every few weeks.

TOO SWEEEEET i developed type 13 diabetes after one quarter of a can

I drank the caramel coloured one and it tasted like Chinese medicine. Wtf I thought it'd be sweet.

the lemon one is great with vodka

The foil top makes me feel refined.

Chinotto aka bitter orange. best damn San Pellegrino there is

Prickly Pear and Orange (Ficodindia e Arancia) is so fucking good. Blood Orange too.

Chinotto and blood orange are the only good ones. Too bad no one stocks chinotto except import shops.

Just drink Orangina instead, cheaper and less sweet.

They are expensive but nice product

How is chinotto supposed to be delicious? Is that flavour even from a real fruit?

It's an acquired taste. When I was young I hated it but now I love it. When you have enough of it the bitterness isn't as potent and the sweetness comes through more.

I might give it one more try in the future then. It could taste better when I'm not expecting a sharp and tart flavour.

These. They could really use less sugar.

is it mountain deli by any chance