How do I convince my libturd parents that we were meant to eat meat...

How do I convince my libturd parents that we were meant to eat meat? Our doctor told them I'm not "healthy" (whatever that means) and they've been trying to force me to eat vegetables every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sQOQdBLHrLk
health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-diets-overall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe get a job and live on your own lazy degenerate NEET fuck

Post your boytits and chubby thighs

That means you are obese, and you need to lose weight.

I’m studying game design at DeVry, sugar tits. Let me guess, barista?

>studying game design
>sugar tits
>specifically barista
Hello, valley girl.

Humans were meant to eat meat. But no ONLY meat. And not copious amounts of meat either. Do yourself a favour and eat the bloody vegetables. Lose some weight.

DeVry is not a real university and, even if it were, it's online. You're living with your parents while you attend a for-profit online """university""" and your doctor tells you you're unhealthy.

Worthless fatty alarms are blaring endlessly.

Well, to start, we need a few pieces of info. How fat are you? Did you get your blood pressure checked and/or cholesterol tested? If so, give us the numbers and we'll proceed from there.

nice kitty

can i pet?

How are you not embarrassed to fall for such obvious bait? Everyone is laughing at you.

meat is loaded with sat fat and cholesterol. Sure we were meant to eat meat, but we were also only meant to survive to age 30 in the wild as well. Meat should be eaten occasionally.

This must be bait

>I-it was just bait!

>I’m studying game design at DeVry
Oh my god

i know a woman who got colon cancer in her early 30s because she ate nothing but meat

>damage control

yeah, same reason faggots get colon cancer, too much "meat"

>correlation == causation

>fiber fermentation by gut microbes creates short chain fatty acids that destroy cancerous polyps in the large intestine and bowel
>th-there's no relation between diet and colon cancer
probably a ketolard as well

>muh appeal to nature

>you're defending meat so you must be on keto!
You're a vegan, aren't you?

Ate a big pork loin for dinner tonight, no desire to give up meat or animal products. But Veeky Forums reacts to anyone saying plants are good to eat like a reddit fedora tipper reacts to someone saying they're christian.

Plants ARE good to eat though. I don't think anyone has ever said otherwise. It's when people say ONLY plants are good to eat where the paint starts to peel.

This is bait, I know for sure. It's very unsubtle bait too. Can't believe people fell for this. Then again the average iq is only 100, possibly less for people on this board. Here's how I identified this bait:
>politically charged right off the bat, takes part in the culture war of veganism
>OP is presented as a characterization of a lazy NEET neckbeard, meant to provoke disgust
>'"healthy" whatever that means'
is something only a strawman would say
>"I'm studying game design at DeVry University"
Now at this point the bait is so obvious you would have to be a braindead faggot moron retard to fall for it.
Now that I have spelled it all out you shouldn't need to respond to this thread anymore.

But what if I want to respond to you, sweet pea?

Then you're a sad, sad fuck.

>It's when people say ONLY plants are good to eat where the paint starts to peel.
In my experience the sparks start to fly when you say it's not good to subsist on bacon and velveeta.

bump

Well yeah. Velveeta has 3 carbs. Fuck that. A decent slice of mild cheddar has 0 carbs.

how old OP? depending on your age your body requires different amounts of proteins. I can tell you what you need if I knew your age.

Also worth mentioning that, based on their writing style, OP is almost certainly a female vegan. No doubt they have felt victimized by men who eat meat and felt the need to make a thread holding up a strawman of a "neckbeard carnivore".
This is especially evident when you consider this response, in which they assumed the poster they were responding to was a female (barista). No doubt OP is a barista in real life and is self-conscious about it.

Vegetarianism has nothing to do with liberalism.

Animals deserve rights too, bigot. They're more advanced than humans. They have no wars, they have no poverty, and they have no people like you! They are more advanced than us in every way, but we don't fucking learn from them. All we do is enslave and eat them. The human race deserves to go extinct.

veggies have vitamins that we cant really get anywhere else naturally. You are supposed to eat veggies with your meat. Fatty.

animals eat plenty of veggies idiot. you eat their meat, you eat the vitamins. god damnit i wish you faggots die

i found a dick above my balls what now

Barista in English is gender neutral
t.barista (male)

>female (male)
We know.

youtu.be/sQOQdBLHrLk

Lots of evidence that almost all herbivores are not exclusive in their diet.
And will eat other animals in the right context/opportunity.

Animals that are "meant" to eat meat do not die from atherosclerosis.

Deer are shockingly dumb

To be fair, you need to have a pretty high IQ to appreciate food and cooking

Just show diets rating health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-diets-overall

Are they trying to force you to be vegan, or just to get vegetables into your diet?

slippery slope

You sound like you're 13 and have no idea what you're talking about. Not sure if bait.

I don't know why anyone took the guy seriously after this post, he's clearly trolling.

You are a cog in the system. Seriously a simple google search shows neither of these increases the risk of heart disease.

Q: How can you tell when someone is vegan?

A: Don’t worry they’ll tell you

move out and quit being such a child posting things on Veeky Forums and making low quality bait

You fucking eat them.

You win the argument and you get free food for at least a week.

fatass

I know this is bait but ants and chimps go to war.

>I’m studying game design at DeVry
Gonna have to get used to parents cooking, LMAO

Just get a heart attack and die, that'll show them

meat IS bad for you stupid