Jalapenos are too spicy for me

>Jalapenos are too spicy for me

>medium rare is too juicy for me

>posts anime pic
>it's a colossal faggot
unsurprised

>put jalapenos in omelet
>mother goes on about how daring I am and how I should be careful later because I'm going to have an anus from hell

t. white person

Hi, Reddit!

>juicy
Fucking shit. My grandmother did this. I make her a steak, or a piece of pork, and she makes a face and spits out the piece she was chewing because "Eughhh, juicy!". Fuck off. If you wanted shoe leather, ask for shoe leather.

"Spiciness" as a quality of food is the indication of poverty.

"Spicy" food is the food of the poor.

The "ability" to "eat" "spicy" food is a trait cultivated by the poor because of their poverty.

haha got em. the trap worked. take him away, boys.

>Went to a white college
>Would always order my pizzas with jalapeños to keep all the honkies from stealing my pizza

Worked like a charm. They didn't even ever think to pull the jalapeños off.

>preference is indicative of status
Lad. Pop that bubble and enter the real world.

>tfw non-spicyboi
(I can barely handle the jalapeno sauce from taco hell after years of building my tolerance up slowly)

I enlisted and everyone I know basically fucking drinks hot sauce, in all branches

This checks out

Gotta expedite those MRE shits somehow, user.

.... is this a black people and hot cheetos joke

Jalapenos are so inconsistent
On a sandwich a few days ago and felt nothing
In my omelette and I had to start picking them out

>enlisted
That's your mistake. Should have gone officer for better absolutely everything from people to pay.

>LT, why did you let your soldier get a DUI this weekend?
>I'm sorry sir, I'll do better next time.
>No, no next time, you're getting a bad review for this year, your career is over

I've found it depends greatly on what they are. Fresh jalapenos from the produce section? Pretty edible usually. Jalapenos in jars next to the pickles? Extremely edible, but you typically get no spiciness. Those canned demons in the Mexican section? Entirely inedible.

>My mother notices I occasionally eat jalapenos on burgers, have a splash of Cholula or other mild sauce on a dish, etc
>Every time she goes on a trip, she brings back a bottle of absurdly, painfully spicy hot sauce with a minimum of 10 skulls printed on the bottle

T... thanks mom.

Spiciness has become the ultimate accidental property of food, even foods that are traditionally considered spicy.

Dude put this ghost pepper sauce on the french fries
Dude put the carolina reaper in the Caribbean jerked chicken
Dude just fucking ruin literally every food spicier than chili con carne by replacing all intended condiments with the shittiest mass-produced capsaicin-added hot sauce possible

And everytime you call this shit out, that maybe this sandwich was intended to be seasoned with horseradish rather than Slim Jim's Screamin' Anus Sauce, or that you prefer the taste of comparatively mild sauces that actually taste like they're made of plants instead of eye-dropper liquid, you just get covered in fucking memes about "lmao you just can't handle the sauce bro".

Want to know how I know you're white?

Jalapenos are probably the most boring spicy pepper.

Because he can actually taste food instead of degrees of spiciness? He never once stated he couldn't handle it either. Just that certain sauces fit better than the hottest thing you have on hand. Horseradish for example has a taste. It isn't just something to clear your sinuses.

>Jalapeños
>Spicy

>T. Soyboi

>t. Apartment Dweller

I saw a host put hot sauce in his Irish Stew once

>I eat spicy foods

And the fuck do you eat, whitey?

There's no Reddit in this observed correlation. Anime posters need to be contained just like the racists. If anything, not being able to handle a hallypainyo is Reddit

>Jalapenos
RIP OP.

They can be up to 10,000 units on the Scoville scale

They’re spicy

But I'm white and I frequently order pizza with jalapenos.

For me, and I'm sure many others, it's about the rush. Eating super spicy food gives you that endorphin rush that makes the head feel good.
The continual increase in spiciness is to "chase the dragon", so to speak, of the rush you get when you eat somthing really hot.

Gee willikers, Billy. You sure do use a lot of big words! Are you in Advanced Placement classes?

I chew birds eye chillies for fun.

>thinking 4chin isn't and hasn't been anime

>literally no big word in there

I meant American 56% white

>I prefer sweet over savory

hallypainyo was a play on jalapeño. Es a lil tricky but you'll get it

The Scoville Scale is however subjective and based on relativity taste tests.

Veeky Forums stopped being anime only like 12 years ago fag, stay contained.

>he hasn't heard of mapo tofu

Tfw I'm mexican and can't handle any spicy foods whatsoever

Oh great, another chicana who thinks she’s actually a true Mexican.

What is the 56% from? Been looking for the source but haven't been able to find it.

Was with a girl
She ate a wrap from tesco and said it was really spicy
Now I dont know what to think of her
I was starting to really mile her now im having doubts
She doesn't even put pepper on food
I thought being this white was a meme

You should be thankful
My mum gave me a bag of crisps for Christmas

Yeah just Americans are used to the mild mass produced pickled jalapeños they've never had one of the spicier varieties fresh I alwas assumed jalapeños where mild untill I ate a whole raw one from a friends greenhouse
I mean they're not super hot but they are defo hot

>jarred jalapeños are the same as the ones from the produce section

>pickled jalapeños
>pickled jalapeños
>pickled jalapeños
they are Hungarian wax peppers you fucking mongs

Perhaps you should live in a country with a regulatory food council that prevents deceit in food markets.

Lol, the entire point of the food regulations in the US are to promote deceit, since they're written by the megacorporations who bought off congress for just that privelege.

>I want to not be able to taste the food I'm putting in my mouth because it's so spicy
>mmm mmm good

It's based on how much water it takes to dilute the capsaicin...

You can taste spicy things, these taste awesome but are really spicy too

The overwhelming majority of hot sauces and pickling spices have chemical capsaicin added into the mix to reach the desired spiciness instead of using appropriately spicy ingredients.

You can taste spicy things when they're made of things that have taste, not when they're ketchup with an eye-dropper full of capsaicin mixed in.

...to the point where it can't be detected by human tasters

>>Went to a white college
Do you live in Apartheid South Africa?

this
way too much shit out there is just hot and bitter instead of being spicy with actual flavor. I like spicy stuff but things like tabasco sauce are just shit

I like habaneros, but the flavor and burn of jalapeños are unenjoyable to me. They just overpower whatever I'm eating.

>Tabasco Sauce
>Spicy

I didn't say it was spicy I said it was meant to be spicy but is actually shit

Really? It's the other way around for me. Habaneros have a rubbery plastic-y taste as well

Fucking no one actually thinks Tavasco Sauce is spicy or that it's meant to be spicy. It's chili flavor sauce, not a hot sauce.

Fucking white people, jesus fucking christ.

>chili flavor sauce
bullshit, it tastes like rotten vinegar

You should be thankful.
My mom is dead.

I like the juxtaposition between "When your white friend thinks the mayo sandwich is too spicy" and the fact that the shitty super-spicy hot sauce and food market caters solely to college-age white frat boys.

I wish mine was

>juxtaposition
How's English 101 going this semester?

You mean like literally any country in Europe? The fact that you will call things anything you want has been in the way of trade deals.

Sorry, are you saying you think that 'juxtaposition' was used wrong in that sentence or that it isn't middle school vocabulary you should have learned in 7th grade?

>My grandmother wants her meat fully cooked, how fucking dare her

I hope she leaves you out of her will, you ungrateful faggot.

get well soon desu senpai

Where da spices at...?...baka.

t. manchild

>white college

A thing of the past today I'm afraid.

>tfw got shitty generics from my dad
>he couldn't handle spicy foods at all and needed reduced doses of prescription meds
>i can barely handle buffalo chicken level spiciness
>last time i had to take prescription pain meds i was throwing up nonstop and couldn't keep anything down for 48 hours and had to switch to different meds
it hurts to live

>medium rare isn't fully cooked

so this is la creatura

Honestly people like this just don't even understand that that's supposed to be the flavor. Maybe they don't understand what a texture is or where a flavor comes from, but a lot of these people simply register spicy or juicy as a 'wrong flavor' then reject it as soon as they taste it in their food. I used to not like spicy food at all, but then one day I decide 'what if I stop thinking it's a mistake when someone intentionally puts this flavor in my food', and I just accepted it as part of the food and it tasted great, and now I like spicy food. It's just people stuck in their own heads about what is food and what isn't.

>taking the jalapeños off
Lmao you know they wouldn't do that because it 'still touched it'

It's funny when someone incidentally has the undeveloped palate of a child, and they feel the need to tell themselves stories about how this means they're wealth-minded elites even though tasteless food like bologna and wonderbread is cheapest.

It depresses me you'll never know the wonderful feeling of percocet. I'm sorry for your condition, user.

I like spicy stuff, but please refrain from showing off your 'exotic' collection of gimmick sauces and bragging about their individual Scoville ratings.

>Veeky Forums stopped being anime

ye

/int/ posters became so insecure about American superiority that they started ultra shitposting about how America isn't going to be majority white in 20-30 years.

>justifying his shit taste
>reddit spacing
checks out

anyone have more r2dindu

>spicy is better than taste you are just a virgin

>fuck wipipo XD

how can I avoid the ol' spicy poops

I want to put my chili pepper inside Sakura!

I like some spicy but I dont understand why some people like burn you face off spicy. Its so hot you can't even enjoy the flavour of the food.

Just learn to love em. You can train your butthole on spiciness just like your mouth, so just keep eat spicy

Didn't you pass into being a minority over there already or was it just among newborns?

Jesus, I regret our nation's unchecked human trafficking, alright? It's not my fault that literally farm equipment turned out to earn human rights after we shipped them over by the pallet. Imagine if your nation had to give tractors the right to vote and have children, it's just an unfortunate thing to have to deal with.

will do!

I've always loved cooking. Mainly because I'm a fat ass who always wants good food. Used to look fondly upon the dishes my family used to make when I was a kid. Every time I go back home it's just one bland, disappointing meal after another. I'm not saying everything needs seasoning dumped on it or that it needs to be spicy but holy fuck it's annoying. They made fun of me for using bay leaves once.

At least my dad knows how to grill and season steaks.

>Preferring sweets
>Calling anyone a manchild
Lol.