Favorite chew?

For me it is Hi-Chew, the best chew

Japanese black sesame flavored. I like the sort of combination of sweet and tannin flavor

i'm not proud to admit I found one of the green apple ones on the ground, (unwrapped ofc) at an anime convention and still ate it.
I'd say. my favorite is the mango would be my favorite.

>(unwrapped ofc)
You mean wrapped?

oh fuck, yea. I'm a dumbass, if that wasn't already obvious.

imagine chewing black tar and leaving accelerated coffee stains on your chompers
that's what these are like
they also look like fancy japanese stationary brand erasers

yep, hi-chews are my favorite.

but for another candy that's good to slowly savor and chew on: dots.

if you try to eat them fast, you'll rip out fillings.

Tbh I didn't even know it was weaboo shit, I bought a bag of Hi-Chew randomly at a Texas truck stop because I was getting a little tired of Haribo Twin Snakes. Never seen it sold anywhere else. It's fucking good.

Your description isn't really that far off I guess. I thought they tasted like shit at first but I kept eating and they turned addictive to me. You've got to have developed a taste for bitterness I suppose.

Dots are fucking based, it was my favorite Halloween candy as a lad. Along with Tootsie rolls (not the brown or white ones) the fruit flavor Tootsie roll, like orange and green and red and shit. They were called flavor rolls, not sure if they still exist.

i hate chewy candies, i eat too many in one sitting and my mouth hurts the next day and it hurts to talk because my mouth muscles are sore and I don't know of a good way to exercise them without tearing something important

The dots that come around Halloween are always fucking stale.

You're fucken stale, small box dots were a real treat. So were Nerds.

Mine is a different kind of chu

Agreed dots were amazing as a kid I was happy to trade milky ways for these

The big boxes are where shit gets real.

US version is made in China.

I'll pass.

Randomly found these chews in a TJ Maxx clearance section. They were great. Never saw them again.
Do caramels count as chews? When I think of chews I picture fruity ones like Starburst or Mamba.

If you're ever in Japan try to get some region exclusive flavors.

Gross

Cringe

I pick one of these up whenever I go down to Waikiki.

C H A R L E S T O N

pretty sure the "best chew" doesn't have milk in it, and if it does its charleston nigger

It says right on my bag made in America

For me it’s Red Man. America’s best chew.

>I don't know of a good way to exercise them without tearing something important

Fellatio

You can buy them at Walmart or most grocery stores in the foreign aisle

They sell high chew fucking everywhere in the States nowadays.

>tfw can remember when Pocky was actually hard to find