Hey guys I'm back at work. About to enjoy some spicy treats. Y'all ready for treatposting...

Hey guys I'm back at work. About to enjoy some spicy treats. Y'all ready for treatposting? What kind of treats do you like? Stay tuned.

Security guard or janitor?

tits or gtfo

Oh heck that's spicy. Gotta pace myself otherwise I'll start to get a little forehead sweat.

The chili lime combo has been done plenty of times before, but this is definitely one of the best versions out there imo. What sets it apart from something like Takis is that it's much less salty tasting and it has more of a light crispy texture while Takis have you loudly crunching your way through the bag. After having eaten both I would say that these are slightly more spicy as well. Mostly due to the fact that the lime flavor isn't overpowering, but rather they compliment each other nicely. I give it a 9.5 out of 10 desu.

Neither

Please user. No tits, no feet, no socks.

Imagine the smell of the farts afterward bros

What kinda sweet treat should I get? I've been good and haven't had candy in awhile.

Oh and I'd like to add addendum to my review My only gripe is the totally obnoxious red dye used in the flavor dust. I get that it's part of the Doritos "experience" but these are incredibly staining of everything, even fingers. Eating with chopsticks is preferable.

Hope everyone is staying hydrated tonight. Please get a big glass of water if not.

Bismarck with raspberry filling. Too sweet for me, but it looks pretty good.

Doughy raised donuts with romantic, Valentine's day themed sprinkles. Imagine getting a box of these from your lover instead of chocolates. Melts my heart.

Some very depressing looking bananas. They look ready to be put into banana bread to be honest, but if the other shift ever gets around to it they'll just be thrown away. Tragic.

Almost two lbs of sugar and malic acid..

You enjoy a good Bismark user? A few months ago we had pumpkin spice ones with graham cracker crumbles on top. Amazing.

Sour gummy candies shaped into the likeness of a black sportsball player. Hmm.

Donuts are pretty fucking amazing. My day could be going a shit, and someone could bring me a donut, and my day would get a little better regardless. I'm not the biggest fan of those cheaply made Kroger brands with the fruity pebbles on top however - it's a little too much and little too messy.
I took a shift for this girl so that I could max out my hours this week and in return she was going to leave a donut for me and the other person who took the other half of this girl's shift. Well, I get there for my turn and the girl already there is like, "She didn't leave us no donuts." And the donuts were in the desk's mini fridge the whole time. I had a choco cake with choco icing, and her strawberry cake donut. It was a good shift once I got the rock station on the radio to work.

if i can't see your feet, can i atleast see your socks?

T R E A T B O Y S

About to have that first /treat/ of the day!

Double chocolate chip muffins. Pretty good.

Aw that sounds very comfy. I hardly ever ask co-workers to cover shifts, but when I do I usually get them something nice to eat to show my appreciation.

What did I say?

Assemble the crew!!!!

Enjoy user looks good

I'm sorry, Can I please see your feet?

Can I please see your T R E A T?

YES. What do you think of Humorous Taffy?

If I decide to eat this I will tell you guys the jokes on the back.

Banana is the only flavor of Laffy Taffy worth eating.

Ew. Crummy taste user..

What about grape?

Tell me, why do bees have sticky hair?

Pictured: Non-humorous taffy

Nice.

Does it have something to do with honey?

It's because they use a honey comb. Get it? A HONEY comb.

HAHAHAHAHAha

I'm enraptured user. That joke was divine. The next treat I eat for you.

I am truly honored.

In other news, what's the consensus on Airheads? Are they taffy? Fruit chews in bar form? When will they respond to my letters, I need to know!!!

The god of all artificially flavored, imaginary fruits.

airheads are basically like chewing rubber
tastes nice but fuck, it starts hurting my jaws real quick
[spoiler]no homo [/spoiler]

They're good is what they are, also nice watch, also does your watch at random times glitch out and do crazy stuff with numbers and become off

Can anyone guess the mystery flavor? I know the lore behind it..

Your watch probably got some moisture in it somehow. Previous watches have done that to me after I accidentally got them wet.

That's how gum is for me. Jaw feels sore as hell after chewing so much.

>Nobody guessed the mystery flavor

I s-see how it is Veeky Forums.. it is really late after all.

The mystery flavor is different in every pack actually. In reality it's simply the flavor combination that occurs when one flavor is switched over to another at the factory. This was a clever way for them to avoid waste you see. Instead of throwing out these reject, in between flavors they can sell them as "mystery". This would also explain why they don't bother dying them a color, simply leaving them white. Lots of mystery type candies follow the same pattern. Like Dum Dum's for example.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.

It's really just raspberry flavored. There are so many other red fruit flavored candies that they made raspberry blue so you could pick it out. As time went on people got used blue meaning raspberry for sweets so it's now just commonplace.

I thought this was cool and liked the dum dum connection