She was a 19 yo blue eyed blonde haired goddess who I peeked at the gym for over two years...

She was a 19 yo blue eyed blonde haired goddess who I peeked at the gym for over two years. I had over heard that she was a student at the prestigious university down the street. Besides that, she was just another beautiful girl, untouchable. I took my son to the park and saw her there, that’s when we sparked a conversation scared me. She was stunning, but how could I know she knew the names of Hesiod, Heraclitus, Hegel, and Heidegger? I knew from right there that I had an entry way into her friendship, and the thought of adding her private profile on my social media list of friends titilated me. She was interested in the very things I so privately enjoyed, and we were gave permission to each other in the realm of our deepest secrets. The conversations began enthusiastically between the both of us and, if it had stayed that way, a life long friendship would have emerged. We talked about cinema, she knew who Victor Sjostrom was, we talked about politics, she was studying to become civil rights attorney and had just returned from a youth meeting at the UN, her family came from New Zealand and for the most part she had a sheltered life, we shared our writings, and not only was she really talented, but she liked my smutty drivel. In my heart I tried sabotaging everything. There was no way we could be together and just the thought that she, of all people, “liked me” was enough, I mean that I had already won but it was time to end it before real feelings began. So I confessed. She knew I had a son, but I told her I was with my fiancé for 8 years and that I would never leave her. I told her that I used to be a drug addict, I was in jail, I dropped out of school, I was homeless and if not for my fiancé, would have died of an overdose in a homeless shelter with not a penny to my name, probably clutching a copy of the Tao Te Ching. I told her I had no money, not even a car. I was a big loser who just liked to have sex, exercise, read books and avoid sleep. She never left. She shared pictures of her room, the size of a small apartment with its own sink and balcony and the walls adorned with her paintings. No matter how much ugly truth I threw at her, the constant fact that I was well read, made me the one person she felt like she needed in her life. So I brought the fucking axe! Do you like sex? Have you been cummed on? Have you been raped? Do you like anal? She answered them with grace and patience. I told her I didn’t want her seeing anyone else. She responded swiftly with, I don’t have a tinder, I don’t trust men. I told her to buy a ring that said, FROM DADDY, she said You can buy it for me. At this point I’m losing my mind. One night she asked me to come and study with her so I agreed. She picked me up in her moms Mercedes and drove me to a hill I used to visit as a kid. And there I held her in my arms. I had passed the game, forgotten wins and losses, and entered the realm of, what the ancient poets had called, the living dream.

She was a fast machine she kept her motor clean

Broke all the rules
Played all the fools

This ain't real

That's cool my man, I'm glad 4u

My friend, they used to say anything was possible. It was fear that prevented me from believing so. But if history has taught us anything, wishing makes it so. It’s true, we reap what we sow. So dig into the dirt with your hands, and bury your good deeds in prayer, and with time, anything and everything will be thine.
Story is true

Give me the TL;DR

Your not gonna make it if you don’t have patience. Imagine listening to your favorite songs on fast forward- would u like or understand that?

I gotta take a shower and I’m sitting on a toilet
I’m kinda in a hurry

You're a piece of shit for betraying the trust of your fiance.

I don’t feel guilty at all
Sorry not sorry

I'm sorry for your fiance.

And in the 8 years we been together I never slept with anyone else. Kissed her best friend early in the relationship, tried fucking a girl from my past, could never cheat on her. I love her and will never leave her. And yet, here comes (her name). ~-_[o_O]_-~

was she 19 when you first saw her? is she 19 when the narration begins? she can't have been 19 for two years but that's what your first sentence implies. it's confusing. please clarify.

Your sorry for yourself, for the symbolic order you have adopted and navigate the model image of the world u live in. In reality, there is only will and miracle. There is only the righteous and the brave. All of these are expressions of love, and love knows no bounds or limits

That’s a unintended but beautiful confusion that I will leave in place for reasons of my own. Thank you for drawing my attention to it.
portals of discovery

BRO if you're poor as fuck why would you burn bridges with your fiancee who is your only source of financial support? You're a dumb fucking monkey, have fun loving on the streets again

High time preference hippy mongoloid. He's a slave to dopamine and the violation of his fiances trust in terms of "love" is a post hoc rationalization. The fiance has proven loyalty and virtue. He sees a hot 19 yo with a few barely tangible superficial interests as his own and he wants to fuck her immediately. I've rationalized my attraction to women who wear an intellectual facade in the same way.

>She was a 19 yo-
Dropped.

GULLIBLE PEOPLE ITT

It was all a dream!

Nice thumbnail

>muh godesses
stopped reading right there Tbh, women are about as far away from divine as it is possible to get. A better point of comparison would be for example a worm or a mound of dirt.