I have a bunch of fresh dill

I have a bunch of fresh dill.

What dish can I prepare using this herb?

Cucumber Salad

Have you tried making Dill pickles?

Fish. Boiled potatoes. A lot of Russian stuff uses dill.

Fish in general is nice with dill. I enjoy making herring with oil and dill and canning it for proactive mistreatment of eggs

This is a great option. More of a summer thing, but delicious any time of year. It's light and delicious.

But is it delicious?

Bodado zoop

Never has there been a dish quite as delicious as a cucumber salad. Simply delicious slices of cucumbers soaking in a slightly sweetened pool of vinegar and dill. It's the most delicious of the salads.

idk if this post specifically refers to pickled cucumber, but dill goes really well with any pickle veg.

spanakorizo

maybe a dill steak sauce?

I use dill on pretty much everything these days. Steaks, pork, fish, eggs, and chicken are my favourite things to put dill on. Combine with rosemary and basil pesto and you have a perfect addition.

i usually mince it up with garlic and lemon juice and olive oil and pour it over orzo pasta. add tomatos, kalamatas, a few grilled shrimp, crumbled feta, and you have a nice pasta salad

if you're fat and can't eat pasta, use quinoa or something

>Dill
Name a more refined herb.

I dare you.

Russian dishes. Like boil some pataters and put dill on it. Voilá, Russian cuisine. (Maybe add vodka)

Why won't my fucking dill grow?

I planted some herbs and other things. Basil, parsley, rosemary, thyme, sage, jalapeno peppers, cherry tomatoes, chives, more basil, and cilantro all germinated and are growing nicely. But my dill won't even sprout. I guess I'll just have to buy some

Cilantro, for one.

>cilantro
it's good but I wouldn't call it refined.

Spanakopita

Add it to chicken salad. It's the only thing I'll allow in it other than red onions, celery, mayo and pepper.

finally it's time to post that other user's kawaii dill pic

A greek dip or marinade

fish is your best bet

This and add chopped walnuts. Yum

just make something russian they literally can't help but put it in everything

Nice

A salad of romaine lettuce, scallions, lemon, olive oil, dill and feta cheese is pretty good.