Amerimutts won't shut the fuck up about steaks even though what they eat is trash tier garbage

>amerimutts won't shut the fuck up about steaks even though what they eat is trash tier garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4xl7XJM08
amazon.ca/ThermoPro-Wireless-Digital-Kitchen-Thermometer/dp/B014DAVHSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"I saw a picture once of cube steak and assume that's what all Americans eat."

>steak is 90% fat

That's not what I was implying at all. And don't use quote marks with green text redit fag. Fucking retard enjoy your shit tier steaks I've got 4 more wagyus ready to go lmao you're nothing

How did you come to this conclusion?

You're a special little snowflake, aren't you kiddo?

>>amerimutts won't shut the fuck up about steaks even though what they eat is trash tier garbage
Absolutely correct.
Steaks are overrated shit for amerisharts.
Give me a superior "pork chop" or whatever a pork "steak" is called in amerilandia anyday

Bon appetite you retarded faggots

>weaboo faggot
i prefer my steaks with more meat than fat. weird, i know.

this actually looks disgusting, no memeing

ew there is way too much fat in that steak. Looks like mountains though LMAO

>wagyus
Wow, you're a dumbass faggot.

Lol, enjoy your subpar meat. You have awful taste. But by all means, go ahead and be a pork fiend. The less pigs around, the better.

Tb h, that just looks like a waste of time.
Where is the meat?

>he incorrectly greentexted therefore his argument is wrong

True good quality pork has a lot more flavor than good quality beef but it's a lot harder to find heritage breed free range pork in the US. 98% of it is factory farmed, injected with a 15% chemical solution and that shit is nasty af.

american meat is trash though
i hate that it's a meme fror stupid people and i have to go out of my way to not get it

>he thinks it was incorrect
When using dialogue, it needs quotes. Since greentext is usually a quote anyways, you wouldn't double greentext. It doesn't work like that. You therefore use quotation marks INSIDE the quote.

It works very much the same as quoting inside normal quotations. "The quick brown fox said 'fuck you dog' because he was a cruel son of a brothel whore."

(you)

>muh 1000 times folded steak that grew up by being massaged and listened to Bach while drinking the finest wines
Dumb meme steak.

blade chop, and you can get a decent sized one for a few USD. it's mostly bone, but extremely cheap eatings.

I blame the meat cabal for this kikery.

What are you doing with that wagyu? Frying it up in a pan? Faggot.

Pork tastes awful. Only good thing a pig can produce is bacon.

>Accuses someone else of redditfag.
>Uses 'lmao' in a completely serious way.

You can say a lot about the yanks (their obsession with shit tier thin and crispy """bacon""" for example) but you can't knock their steaks.

>pork
>not lamb

>thin bacon
Is this actually a thing people here like? I've only ever seen anyone get thick cut. In fact, the markets around here stopped carrying anything other than thick cut and regular.

>the absolute state of ketoposters

Wagyu is the superior meat in terms of flavor, but go to a chophouse and get a dried aged porterhouse, much more fun to chow on.

as someone who travels a lot, argentinian and australian beef is the best i have tasted. Kobe beef was really overrated, and american steak was just as trash as the meat at home

Oh right woooooah everyone stop arguing the fucking king of steaks is here. Now that your opinion has been given we know which steak is undeniably best of all!

Just kidding retard fuck off and kys

calm down, Hassan

>white people will pay $80 for a steak that is almost all gristle and fat
l m a o

Not everyone who doesn't like pork is Jewish or Muslim, you know. Idiot.

>
>True good quality pork has a lot more flavor than good quality beef but it's a lot harder to find heritage breed free range pork in the US. 98% of it is factory farmed, injected with a 15% chemical solution and that shit is nasty af.
It's not more flavor, it's different flavor. Pork and beef are not that dissimilar. Heritage breeds don't taste that differently from each other, it's very subtle changes. The biggest flavor components are animal diet, aging meat, and how they are prepared with their fat and bones.

Eww chemicals...? If you're not slaughtering your own meat, but buying it in grocery stores, it's nuked, treated, or frozen. It needs to packaging standards to retard spoilage until it gets to the shelf to be bought. I don't buy injected chicken or turkey, scallops, or preformed burgers, and other meat convenience foods, but the rest of treatment is required, genius.

haven't you got an 8 year old wife to be fucking?

whats he supposed to do, shove it up his ass?
or, uh, sous vide it i guess?

You're judging the steaks of 300 million people based on what? Have you ever been to New York? Ever been to Santa Maria? I'm guessing not.

havent you got a body pillow to rub up on?

>Ever been to Santa Maria

He said America not Mexico, you moran.

I agree that there are too many Mexicans, but it's still part of the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California

Whatever you say Juan.

>tfw pick up local beef from Neighborhood Walmart down the street

Of course, I'm a southern evangelical.

Over a day later and you fucking mongrels are still seething about my delicious steak? Laughable. Bet you're sat there in your underpants eating instant ramen and scratching at the photos on the screen and licking your fingers, wishing you could taste some real meat

I'll have another one tonight so look forward to it you disgusting obese retards

>new IP
nice try faggot

Fuck are you on about retard?

I don't think I've ever seen a board besides /int/ that is so obsessed with burgerland.

Alashazam, another top quality piece of meat about to go in my belly.

haha what is going on here

I like steak this fatty, a little bit more on occasion. And I have access to legit prime grade steak any time, it's another 10 minutes past that to Dean and delucas for import weeb beef with more fat than meat on it. I just don't prefer it.

Stop buying shit quality meat then.

>Europeans wont shut the fuck up about Americans even though no one cares

OBSESSED

Chucked it in some curry sauce with an egg and some cheese

lol you're the same turbo tard from a few months back aren't you? you made some garbage ass steaks with eggs, cheese, and jalapeƱo or some shit. all this time has passed and you still fucking suck.

costco meat section best meat section

It's well tasty though mate so why get so frazzled?
Stay jelly retard

Buy a goddamn Rib Steak, Do this youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4xl7XJM08

Shut the fuck up. Costco Steaks are amazing.

Once you rectal homunculi figure out that you can't cook without a wireless thermometer, you'll never make a shit meal ever again.

amazon.ca/ThermoPro-Wireless-Digital-Kitchen-Thermometer/dp/B014DAVHSQ

Buy something like that, and your chicken will turn out to 165F, your steak will turn out to 135F and people will take you seriously with regards to meat.

Maybe euroqueer should stop eating dogs(swiss), horse (northern europe), frogs/snails(france), fried blood(england) before they talk shit about American beef.

That's how we stay level headed and create things like the constitution, bill of rights, declaration of independence.

Globalist cuck.

Your country has turned into a dictatorship in the time it takes to rot milk. You're entirely fucked at this point because you neglected to the financial control of your entire shitbox country. Landed gentry writing a fucked up constitution would never be able to negate money.

Now you're all going to die, like the USSR died. To a fucking flaw in the system.

Who cares. Good riddance to then

Last I checked I can say whatever I want about whoever I want, so your hyperbole is unwelcome sweetie.

Damn bro you're awfully salty, is it because you get ass rammed and get a jizz enema daily?

wow you sure showed us...

Yeah faggot cos I eat the best of the best steaks whenever I want I'm not some little faggit who's like omggggg I need to make this the best EVER and make sure everything about it is perfect so I can get upvotes on redit and cocksucks from soy boys on Veeky Forums.

I'm like, curry? Bang a fuckin steak in there why not? Peckish for a bit of cheese and an egg? May as well have a steak with it too lad you've got enough in the fridge

Stay jelly though you fuckin mutt

op BTFO

>amerimutt posts amerimutt meme in hopes of getting those sweet sweet (You)'s
Could use a little sage

>redit fag posts an inane comment cos he's a witless tard

Stfu dumb cunt

If any steak cut reached 100% or near fat, wouldn't most of the whole thing render out? so you'd be left with a puddle of steak. Steak in OP's pic looks like it would end as gristle and a few choice bites of flesh.

>t. Dishwasher
You've never cooked a steak in your life. You've never even cooked your own hot pocket.

wow incredible point there, thanks

>I'm so insecure about my has-been country that I need to talk negatively about another country non-stop on an anonymous bhutanese wood carving forum
Stop it. Get some help.

>t. never had any wild game, never eaten venison, elk, moose, quail, dove, turkey, grouse, pheasant, bear, cougar, jackrabbit, hare, rabbit, squirrel.
Dumb cityfag.

Actually I had a large wild game pie at Christmas with a variety of game meats in so errrrr....get fucked idiot

Don't make stupid fucking threads then.

i hope this is all just bait and you aren't this much of a mouth frothing retard irl.

Do eurofags unironically believe that it's impossible to get decent food in the US? Yes, there are are lot of people who buy pre-packaged steaks at the grocery store, but it's not like this entire country is void of any food that isn't half plastic or GMO.

TLDR: OBSESSED

I've learned to just accept it. I'm not from here originally, but I can already tell that different regions do things completely different. Northeast seems fine for the most part. The south is stereotypical America, hambeasts and all. The Midwest is filled with abominations. Then there's the southwest, which is Mexico 2.0. Considering the south and southwest are the most populated areas, its no wonder America is such a meme.

Yes, they think we are all obese la luz extinguida american education.

You do have to realize as well is that an actual person will know what meat is good or the food they are eating is shit.
A shit tier cut of meat will need to be heavily seasoned up to sort of mask it's quality. A good steak wont need as much seasonings

What
The fuck
Are you on about

You fucking goon

whoa...is
this
the power of
the return
key?

He is white so he can only taste a few flavors at a time before he is overwhelmed.

>folded 1000 times

Heh...nothing personnel

>he doesnt even deny being an amerimutt
Wew.

I'll give you tards a rest from steak tonight so you don't go too ballistic. Just a bit of nice top quality yakiniku for tea

Raised in the US and currently living in Argentina.

Shitty, cheap beef in America is always going to be pretty bad, bit as soon as you get out of the bargain beef, the beef's pretty okay. Steakhouses that know what the fuck they're doing are pretty fucking great, even.

Also, good BBQ > asado, as much as my compatriots want to impale me on a pike every time it comes up.

Sorry guys I know you americunts were looking forward to seeing some more real meat but I couldn't be arsed. Just had a pizza instead, didn't even put a steak on it!!

Maybe tonight lads, you fucking literal retarded pigs

Pardon me but we have American Kobe which is arguable better than Chinese kobe. I've also seen American waygu so your point is actually invalid

Argentinian Barbecue...oh god...

Yikes! This thread was started by a true faggot!

You fuckin what cunt? Where do you live? Come to japan cunt I'll fuckin eviscirate you with my steak knife (actual Japanese steel so you know you're fucked)

I live in your head, rent free

Americans unironically believe beef tastes good.

New Yorker that lives next to grassfed beef farm reporting in

And? Do you have anything to add?

is that a deep fried egg?
looks good to me.