Eats pig anus

>eats pig anus
mmmmm OH MMMMHHH WOW OH YEAH, so spicy and sloppy, this is what dreams are made of!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=keZjgPiJJO8
youtube.com/watch?v=VLxl1UeuwHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meat is meat you coward. Chorizo is made from salivary glands and it's the best breakfast sausage of all time

SO FRAGRANT!!!
EWW OOWWWWW. OWW WOW THOSE CHILIS! TAY HAL AH
LOOK AT THAT GREESE JUST OOZING!
7.42/10

his rating system is really fucked up.

I'm just happy the dude is living his dream. Also not afraid to eat eyeballs and say Ohhhh OOHHHHh.. OHHHhhh ohhhh....

I tried it and dissnt like it. Gave me terrible heartburn was cooked up into a mush

Trevor Noah here and today we're going DEEP into some locals- I mean the local food scene.

kek

does his shirt say "cum"?

lol fag

>This is.... This is where... This is where dreams are made of?

Nailed it Trevor. 18:03 if timestamp doesn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=keZjgPiJJO8

>tfw chu chu will never be your sloppy delight

SNIIIIIIFFFF MMMMMMMMMMMMMhhhhh OH WOW I CAN ALMOST SMELL ITS LAST MEAL WOW OOOH MMMH SNIIIFFFFF MMM

Seeing them both in the same place always cracks me up. It's like they prove the existence of some strange global foodie culture complete with it's own accent.

You see what looks to be a three letter word that ends in m and you automatically go to cum? What about ham?

me on the left

OH YAH MMMMMM LOOK AT THAT CHILI OIL

To be fair, the way she acts in the show makes her seem like great company. Also, she's a total babe.

I just want to see Sonny hang out with them and make the two of them feel awkward and shy in the presence of a slightly less weird guy.

All three of them are the holy trinity of slightly awkward dudes who don't feel so awkward on literally the other side of the planet. There's something kinda wholesome about people who were losers in their home country and reinvent themselves in a new continent. Makes me want them to succeed with their channels

I don't know if its because I'm racist or what, but that strictlydumpling guy makes me want to put my thumbs in my eyes. Cant explain it

Oh I'm not being ironic, I would love to gape out a girl that looks and acts like that. I'm not a waifu guy by any means but she's definitely girlfriend material, on-screen at least

The face of disgust.

His latest videos are in Mexico.
He was nerding around Puebla, having a ball.
It looked like the locals got a kick out of the crazy gringo, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=VLxl1UeuwHY

All mexicans looked like they were mean to trevor :(

Andouillette anyone ?

It's just because white people who visit mexico are generally awful, and like 1000x more plentiful

If you're white and want to visit some random town in Chengdu province, they're gonna comparatively fall over themselves to be a great host because it aint an everyday occurrence to have a white customer

He's an attraction in China, but in Mexico he's just a gringo among millions who says words with a weird accent

Wtf, they were all giving him samples and shit. No one's ever given me samples

chorizo is not made from that lol

Is Trevor Autistic or just ungodly genuine and nice?

he's just a cringy fucker.

He has the life though

>Eat dank, authentic streetfood
>Bang qt Asian grill
>Don't need to work, get dat Youtube monies

Not really into asians but I'd love to get paid to eat.

I live next to Mexico. Been there often. Notice how at 13:20 she puts that container on the bread. That's Mexico for you. Epic sandwiches at low cost with a hidden price.

He's just normal. Get off of the internet and go be nice to people. See what happens.

I interact with a shitload of people throughout my day, I can assure you, that is not normal behaviour.

See, if you had said Mark, I'd get it, but Trevor is pretty normal. I mean, how smooth would you be in a foreign country trying to get into rural restaurants? I'd be throwing pocketfuls of spaghetti at mongolians the whole time

If you mean eating duck testicals fried in prenatal goat urine with noodles going "Ohhhh ohhh that's goood OHHHHH" right in the faces of random people then no, no ... no it's not normal at all.

If you mean being a decent fucking human being? Well, idk consider moving or something.

wew

why are Mexicans so defensive about their food culture?

pretty sure only the meat paste "chorizo" that's like a buck a tube is made from salivary glands

Faggot chorizo is Spanish, kill yourself promptly.

easy to live your dream when your parents are loaded

Are his parents loaded?

Not him, but there aren't enough salivary glands and pig anuses to put in chorizo because they all go into the billions of amerilard hotdogs which you 56%ers suck down like candy.

I can't fucking stand this guy...

>english out
Why don’t you make us, sandnigger reject? Also, thanks for all the hot women who leave you to come here and suck our cocks.

>Not wanting to eat a piece of pig ass

Protip:
Offal is delicious. If you're not eating cast off meats prepared well, you're missing out on a lot of great food.