No you dumb bitch I don't want my burrito double-wrapped, start it the fuck over and do it right

No you dumb bitch I don't want my burrito double-wrapped, start it the fuck over and do it right.

I don't have this problem at Moe's Southwestern Grill

haha.
>falling for the burrito jew

This. Don't want another 300 calories added to it because you fucked up and need another tortilla.

That's because they're so stingy with the ingredients even a retard can fully wrap it.

And salsa.
And queso.

Listeria is complimentary though

I request to wrap my own burrito whenever I'm at Chipotle. Sometimes they give you a funny reaction for this, but I would take that small awkwardness in exchange for a proper burrito that stays together and can be eaten without turning into a soggy mess on my plate.

>Autism

>add double meat and double rice & beans
>double wrapped yet still falls apart when I hold it

>go to moe's
>pratically same order between both places
>wrapped neatly and doesn't fall apart

Moe's=Patrician
Chipotle=basic white girl tier

hahaha epic jew meme there! Where can I upvote you good sir?

what do you all think about qdoba? Their hot cheese sauce is some weak shit imo but its great to clear out your bowels

Anyone ever go to free birds? They don't do too bad of a job

PUT
MORE
CHEESE ON IT
NO I DONT WANT ALL THE CHEESE AT THE END SPREAD IT OUT YOU FUCKING RETARD

That's really unacceptable of you to request though. If you return to the same place and get recognized people will spit in your food.

>eating spic turds

You deserve it faggot

Maybe they could wrap your burrito if you don't order everything on the fucking line. I swear to God it was some type of competition to order as much shit as they could for seven dollars. You fat piece of shit Jew.

Save yourself the 300 calories and just get a bowl.

Do you really need the tortilla? It doesn't taste like anything anyways.

i dislike the looks of qdoba stores. never went inside. hear its the working mans chipotle.

haha my butmad jewish friend don't get your fez in a twist

The whole appeal of a burrito is that all of the ingredients are contained within the confines of the tortilla. I wouldn't've gotten half this shit if I knew it wasn't going to fit in the burrito!

I WOULDN'T'VE GOT THE LETTUCE IF I KNEW IT WOULDN'T FIT
WOULDN'T'VE GOT THE CHEESE IF I KNEW IT WOULDN'T FIT
WOULDN'T'VE GOT THE PEPPERS IF I KNEW THEY WOULDN'T FIT
WOULDN'T'VE GOTTEN HALF OF IT

>not wanting double tortilla

Why did you make this post?
Because you're a fucking soyboy bitch and couldn't say shit to the retard making your food?

I've been a restaurant worker for 12 years.

People do not spit in the fucking food. Also Chipotle's food line is visible and they make the burrito right in front of you.

It's not autistic, it's just that they can not ever do it properly, and it really affects the quality of the meal to have it literally falling apart

>People do not spit in the fucking food.
This. If you piss someone off they might cheat you on toppings, or deliver you your food slow, but tampering with it is rare because you can get into a lot of shit for that if caught. It's a good myth to keep people afraid and tip well, so we keep the lie up.

>moes, chipotle, qdoba
>not baja fresh

you people are fucking pathetic

>ITT: Burrito snobs

None in my state.

I don't even eat it right away
I take it back home and remix it into 4 little burritos

A Moe's near me had an amazing staff that made huge perfect burritos every time. The shit down for six months for renovations and then reopened with a bunch of dumb-fucks who have no idea what they're doing. Can't go there anymore.

double rice and beans
that's fucking 16 oz of rice and beans you fat retard. why would you even want double rice?

Their beef is way too chewy and their chicken is untrustworthy. Fuck this place.

the chipotle on the other side of town was the hot spot to get a chipotle bowl because the dumb africans that worked there didn't know how to portion and gave huge scoops of meat, loads of cheese, and extra of everything. that was ruined when they finally got a manager that gave a shit.

It tastes like my Latina girlfriends ass, and that's a good thing

This, holy fuck

98% of the time your burrito gets double wrapped because:

A - you asked for way too many ingredients and if we don't double wrap it you'll complain that its falling apart.

B - You asked for like 5 different kinds of sauces and if we don't double wrap it you'll complain that you got a drippy goop burrito.

The other 2% is when people specifically ask for it that way.

We never double wrap it because the tortilla broke (or at least, we're not supposed to bc we really don't have to), we transfer the ingredients to a new one.

If your burrito has to be double wrapped, its 100% your own fucking fault for not knowing the structural limits of your food.

Get half chicken half steak. Mixing meats sounds weird, but it's the best of both worlds. Char-grilled chicken flavor supplemented with the chewiness of the steak

But seriously, why don't they train you to wrap burritos properly? I worked at Taco Bell personally-- and I can wrap a burrito 5x smarter than Chipotle employees. I guess they are trained to flop it over and have stuff ooze out?

Yes, I got too much stuff on my burrito, but that automatically happens if you order guacamole. I'm just curious whether Chipotle employees aren't wrapping according to company standard or if it's the company standard which is inadequate.

Baja Fresh burrito are shit the tostada salad is the best ever tho

>go to chipotle
>unlike moes all their toppings are salsa's
>stuff falls apart unless it's in the bowl
>never get enough fajita veggies
>cheese is never enough
>lettuce is a joke

Does the second tortilla cost extra?

They do not charge extra for it, but it makes the whole thing too bread-heavy even if you aren't concerned with the extra caloric content, which can push an already large meal into true fat-ass territory.

I see. They must be some big burritos

I think it's more just because the torrtilla gets soggy and falls apart vs just too much things.

I worked at shitty Taco Bell all throughout high school. I became a master of the tortilla origami arts. I silently judge all burrito artists now. It is both a blessing and a curse going to restaurants when you have culinary experience. You appreciate good work more (although no one else fucking cares) and bad work irritates you even more.

You're a burrito expert, you should've told me halfway through "hey man, you might be reaching maximum burrito capacity here"!

>It is both a blessing and a curse going to restaurants when you have culinary experience. You appreciate good work more (although no one else fucking cares) and bad work irritates you even more.
Yeah, this is hella true. I mean, one day it might just be judging Chipotle for a poor wrap job, but wherever I go, I'm inclined to be critical, and it is kind of unfortunate. I always think when I eat out "hmmm, I would have done that differently." But you're right, we also have a higher capacity to be appreciative in the right circumstances. I don't think about that side of it often.

I don't know about their burritos, but baja fresh makes a fantastic brbq chicken salad

yeah, theyre pretty good

i guess burned does tend to go with rubber

i mean you can't just tell the customer "No, I'm not doing that for you"

It's not up to me to decide what you can and can't have, it's up to me to make it work somehow, and the easiest way is usually to add another tortilla

His point was that when the burrito is getting full you can say "Hey, just so you know if we add more toppings I'm gonna have to add a second tortilla, is that okay?"

who the fuck turns down free food

finish it later if you dont eat it all you prissy faggots

Actually my point was just to quote Bo Burnham some more, but yeah, what you said.

except its rarely that clear cut when the break will happen, thats a silly standard to hold them to

Sometimes the tortillas are really inconsistent in size

inb4 only a shody craftsman blames his tools

Silly standards for a silly career.

Qdoba is better than Chipotle in every way.
They treat guacamole exactly as how it should be treated, a free condiment that enhances a dish but definitely isn't good enough to be sold for extra money. Its insane that Chipotle now is trying to do the same with their liquid cheese.

Reheating a burrito involves reheating salsa and sour cream which is disgusting.

They hired the Taco Bell guy. Circling the drain...

Don't get that problem at Qdoba. And guac ain't extra.

Reasonable response. I understand that.

how can you reheat something that was never heated to begin with

...do you retards not order a bowl with the flour tortilla on the side? You get more food and can portion off the rest for leftovers.

Sour cream doesn't go anywhere near burritos.

Cool it Pablo, whitey owns the burrito now.

I'm white myself, thank you very much.

Get the carnitas or barbacoa. I think white people are afraid of flavor. Also, the portions of those are slightly larger. We didn't get our asses chewed out as much
for going over on those ingredients.