I'm going to a Brazilian Steak House

I'm taking my girlfriend here tonight anyone know how good it is?

Ironically I'm taking my wife there tonight for dinner because couldn't get Valentine's off. It's fucking delicious and we'll worth it just stay away from chicken and sausages unless you like then to get your money's worth. The lamb chops or leg are delicious the smoked salmon is bomb and the picanha is my favorite. Do you live in vegas?

The DF Dub Going to go to downtown Fort Worth

The creme brulee is awesome too. Really all the desert is good. If you told them it's your anniversary you usually get free desert I've never lied about it but you could.

Is this where it's all you can eat and you can flip a card to tell them if your done or not?

Yep.

Nice, always wanted to go, if I ever head up to Dallas/Fort Worth i'm gonna check it out.

Took my wife to the one in Columbus last year because we had a gift card. Expensive, but the food was good, the meats kept coming, and the hot/cold bar were both extensive and had lots of higher end items. The little bread bites with the cheese in the middle were fucking excellent, and so were the toasted bananas (they bring unlimited amounts of both to the table, just ask).

It's delicious couple states have it. There's similar restaurants but they are c class in comparison also you guys have to try the Brazilian soda when you go.

Mashed potatoes too if you ask

4/5 and they will try to fill you up on carbs and cheap meats first. hold out for the tastier/expensive cuts like picanha.

I'm so full. It was so good!

i'm glad you had fun user fuck your GF for me

Desert

One in Baton Rouge was pretty good, better than I expected. The filet was excellent and I'm usually not a huge fan of lamb but loved it here. Only other one I had been to was Espetus, which was slightly better but fuck I hate being in a large crowd of San Franciscans.

>giving your girlfriend a blunt for valentines day

is she a basketball american?

It's a cinnamon stick you plebe.

If you love your girlfriend, you'll let her fuck BBC

ay man, pão de alho (Garlic bread) is fucking boss... but yeah they give it to you ealier so you cant eat much more later on

your gf has very hairy arms

>girlfriend
>wife
post tits

That's my arms.

I did Nazi that coming and Ann Frankly I’m appalled.

True, I forgot about those.

>and Ann
SO CLOSE

The food is OK. Not great, but not quite as bad as some other buffet situations. Not really worth the cost imho.

>riech

Untermensch get out

Been there several times here in Tulsa, tasty meats. Favorite is picanha and flank steak. They always overcook the filet otherwise it'd be pretty good too.

Their crem bru lay was better than mine I reckon.

Haven't had any of their desserts so I couldn't say.