Looks like B Dubz will continue to win and wing bigly

Looks like B Dubz will continue to win and wing bigly

Arby's CEO made a $2.9 billion bet on Buffalo Wild Wings — here's his plan to save the struggling chai

businessinsider.com/inspire-brands-ceo-paul-brown-on-saving-buffalo-wild-wings-2018-2

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/what-went-wrong-with-the-f-35-lockheed-martins-joint-strike-fighter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it true what they say about women who work at Arby's?

He’s cute

>that short philtrum
Actually appears to be an androgynous girl (female)

Fug I hoped that trash would die

That they're all niggers and provide service so shitty people wonder how a place that does no business can stay open?
Because that's what people say around here. Your pic must be a glitch in the matrix.

Don't worry. Mueller is close to wrapping things up.

>he pays to read news

top kek OP

Maga wing sauce more orange for suggcess, :xDD!

>mfw mueller ends up going to jail along with comey
Justice.

Trump will die before that happens

Anyway I wonder how out of touch with reality you must be. Trump would have to declare himself a dictator before he could start throwing people heads of independent branches of government in jail.

>the fbi is a branch of government
nope, they're a creation of and serve solely at the discretion of the attorney general of the united states--who himself serves at the pleasure of the president directly.

>special counsel is a branch of government
nope, it's a legal chimera whose genesis came as a check against political influence in the bureaucracy and whose prima vitae has been corrupted into use as a tool of political influence.

come back after another four years of auditing community college courses once a month.

>oops, I forgot Nixon was driven out of office because he fired special prosecutor Archibald Cox in the Saturday Night Massacre
Lol, keep dreaming, even drumpf's advisors aren't stupid enough to let that happen.

>Nixon was "driven out of office" because he fired someone he was allowed to fire rather than fulfillment of corpus delicti and 418 U.S. 683

do you watch a lot of law & order and west wing reruns? what a rich fantasy life you must have.

Found hair in my wings in 2013...haven't been back

It will happen. The good doers in hiding have had enough. The line has been drawn, and those who don't resign or just kill themselves will be brought down one by one, as has been happening every day for the past few months at least. Stop bitching against it and embrace it because its good for every single one of us.

Yes. Yes it will

Veeky Forums-food and politics

>t. Americano

Can we PLEASE talk about shitty fast casual barfood and not politics? I unironically get less diarrhea from the hotwings.

The article is of course, pretty vague on what they plan to do. If it's anything like Arbys a degree of rebranding to make them stand out will be involved. Anyone more aware of how Arby's restructuring went that can chime in?

They look like Hope Solo down there?

>going to jail for doing your job

Grow up
Doing your job for fucking traitors. Just go back to sleep and dont worry, mommy will still buy you tendies.

Take off your tinfoil hat and don't condescend to anybody else until your knowledge of politics exceeds Veeky Forums /pol/.

Fuck off libshit

/pol/ sure knows how to raid Veeky Forums...

I went for cheap wings
they got rid of cheap wings
i don't go anymore

>Doing your job for fucking traitors

So Nunes?

mootykins sold this website the minute he realized he was spending his own money to host stormfront.

>I wonder how out of touch with reality you must be.
Being so "out of touch with reality" that you don't know the FBI is under the control of the executive branch doesn't say much for your understanding of the subject.

I'm a roast-beef-curtains kind of guy and I'm still put off by Hope Solo's mess. It looked like she'd either just been pounded by a dozen guys or had a yeast infection, or maybe both.

That Jew bastard. This place has gotten noticeably worse since he abandoned us to the Japs.

>This place has gotten noticeably worse since he abandoned us to the Japs.
Veeky Forums has gone to shit but honestly I can't really blame him, I wouldn't want my name attached to this place as it's owner, would you?

If they lowered their wing price to like $0.20 a wing I might go. Other than that ill go to elongation for the fries or cook at home like usual.

Wingstop auto corrects to elongation for some very odd reason.

>This place has gotten noticeably worse since he abandoned us to the Japs.
I think you've got that backwards. This place went to Hiromoot, because Moot saw where it was headed and unloaded it. It is shitty now and will only get shittier, because /pol/lacks make up such a large percentage of traffic, it'd be financial suicide to give them the /fur/ treatment. Though the irony of seeing them get gassed might just be worth it, since it isn't my money.

they won't lower the price, they barely make money off them to begin with. wing tuesday usually gets close to a net loss for them.

a case runs sometimes as high as $90.
40 lbs
4 bags
about a quart of straight liquid
~50 wings to a bag
each wing, uncooked, costs around 30 to 45 cents
not including cooking, labor, and sauce
or food loss

the days of 50 cent wings are never coming back, unless every bar in america stops serving wings.

>it'd be financial suicide to give them the /fur/ treatment.
What, make them clear cookies and reset their routers to come back in under a new IP address?

I use mobile internet, and my cellphone manages to crash 3-4 times per day anyway. All I need to do is clear my cookies and all of my _(You)'s disappear.

Right, Trump can have Mueller fired whenever he wants

My local Arby's has qt white teenagers instead of obese nigs like the other fast food places

You ever heard of Nuremberg

Chicken is not even cheap to raise anyways. Per pound we should be eating beef. Make beef tendies and Chuck short ribs a bar thing.

Also b dubs are known here for hiring only the butchiest of black lesbians. It's literally the place you go when you are late and don't want to miss the ufc but can't drive all the way to Hooters (because you are guaranteed a seat immediately). No other reason to be there.

>comparing the mueller investigation to the Nuremberg trials

Yeah, the people still working for Trump are legitimately bad people who know what they are doing is wrong, but continue doing it, despite the majority of the country knowing that they're terrible. Most nazis didn't really have a choice but to go along with the regime.

yes they're all roasties

Yes, yes Americans. FRUMP is a fucking RACIST and should be impeached.

America needs another Chinese pet dog like Obama. He was the best US president ever and did whatever we asked.

Obama was great. Get rid of Frump.

>Yes, yes Americans. FRUMP is a fucking RACIST and should be impeached.

I can't beleive that fucking racist wants to put his own country's priorities first above others. We need more Obama and more pro-chinese trade policies.

YES now we can buy products from superior India and Bangladesh

>America needs another Chinese pet dog like Obama. He was the best US president ever and did whatever we asked.

Just look at how favorable Obama was to our international trade. He was such a good pet.
Fuck FRUMP and his racist ideals of "trade equality".

IMPEACH HIM NOW YOU DUMB WHITE FUCKS!

>Obama was great. Get rid of Frump.

This, but unironically.

has there even been a single reply about buffalo wild wings

HOW ABOUT THAT WING BLING GUYS AHAHAHAHAHJ

lol u faggots are still arguing about this shit

get a life loosers

I thought this was dumb when the headline made it sound like actual gold dust. Turns out it's fucking actual sprinkles... And honestly I'm not sure which is worse.

I'm leaning towards the latter... But at least it is cheaper than actual gold leaf.

>A Russian lapdog is MUCH better!!!1
You’re just angry because the one time you dumbfucks actually succeeded, it’s a massive failure but you don’t want to admit it

That deficit is unsustainable. At least china has tons of policies that protect their own trade.

At least the US is starting to wake up and realize this imbalance is unsustainable.

Shameful that Barrak was such a "yes man" to Xi Jingping and basically sold out america's manufacturing to the Chinks.

Trump is actually hugely racist though. He's also anti everything LGBT. Only the most indoctrinated of /pol/ dumbfucks really think these are good things. There's a need for sensible immigration policy, granted, but the right's war on women, the middle class, anything queer, drugs, etc is all pretty fucking dumb. Trump is making the rich richer and hurting our nation in basically every other way. Soon 1 million Americans will be dying of opioid abuse every year. Trump's answer? Build a wall and out more bodies into our corporate prison system. Trump is a lapdog for the rich whose election was aided by a hostile foreign regime due to the calculable damage it would inflict upon our country for decades to come. I know it hurts to be wrong, but you gotta snap out of your delusion, user

I, for one, bow down to our new Chinese Overlords.

>I, for one, bow down to our new Chinese Overlords.

We already have developed Rail Guns while you dumbfuck 'mericans are still trying to get the fucking F35 to even fly. lol

We already have drone swarms nearly perfected while you are busy outlawing drones.

In the next 10 years:
China's GDP >>>> US GDP
Chinese Millitary >>>>> US Military
China's Global Influence will replace yours.
China's RMB will replace the petrodollar (already happening).

The next century will be dominated by us.

good i want the near future to look like blade runner

>We already have drone swarms nearly perfected while you are busy outlawing drones.

We also already have the technology to grow human organs using stem cells while dumass 'mericans outlawed the practice. Soon we will have legal organ trasnpants while you retards die waiting for donors.

China is surpassing you rednecks in every category imaginable.

minus the indoor plumbing category and the food sanitation category

Yup. Keep laughing at toilet jokes and retard humour.

Meanwhile:

>Military Admits Billion-Dollar War Toy F-35 Is F**ked

Officials are finally admitting the F-35 fighter has turned into a nightmare—but it’s too late to stop the $400 billion program now.

> What Went Wrong with the F-35, Lockheed Martin's Joint Strike Fighter?

The F-35 was billed as a fighter jet that could do almost everything the U.S. military desired but has turned out to be one of the greatest boondoggles in recent military purchasing history

scientificamerican.com/article/what-went-wrong-with-the-f-35-lockheed-martins-joint-strike-fighter/

Yes americans. Keep focusing on toilet jokes while we own you.

>The F-35 was billed as a fighter jet that could do almost everything the U.S. military desired but has turned out to be one of the greatest boondoggles in recent military purchasing history

meanwhile, in Datong, our fighters come in a 1/2 the cost.

and thanks for your designs, btw. lol

Unironically believing this

>Yup. Keep laughing at toilet jokes and retard humour.
Yup, people shitting in fields and terrible food sanitation with lead in everything sure are jokes, military and corporate might isn't everything m8.

>meanwhile, in Datong, our fighters come in a 1/2 the cost.

So sooooo sexy. And the best part: it actually flies, unlike your F35. lol

too bad none of the stealth functions and the avionics are made by starving kids

Stay ignorant, 'Merica. Enjoy your short visit at the top.

How are they gonna suddenly turn around BWW without changing the menu?

ur mom gave me a short visit on top last nite m8

they'll probably make the food even shittier and downsize

>ignorant
The Chengdu J-20 has less aircraft in service than the PAK-FA, has a bad stealth profile due to the side cross section and the engine design, and not only that is just a reproduction of Russian technology in an inferior frame.

You can imply whatever you want to but the J-20 is just like any other Chengdu fighter. a Chinese knockoff of a real military aircraft.

>Stay ignorant, 'Merica. Enjoy your short visit at the top.

Americna here. I really think our time is nearly over. We're all obsessed with bullshit like appeasing the blacks with Affirmative Action while our schools get worse and our kids get dumber.

I don't doubt either China, India, or EU overtakes us eventually.

Moot sold this place after /pol/ bullied him for being a cuck

>the J-20 is just like any other Chengdu fighter

Yup. They can actually fly as intended, instead of parked in the garage for repairs like your F35.

>india
i genuinely believe this entire nation is full of defective people
go to youtubetitties, follow one of the links, and see how many comments are rajesh karadishmatar saying "wow pls text me ur bobs girls only 5192414241"

it's easy to keep 5 fighters flying. But it's undergone no combat testing and still hasn't begun actual production runs. but the F-35 A and C function. It's the navy B variant that has problems.

The main problem here is that the J-20 isn't even designed to contend with the F-35. It's taken china this long to even contest the F-22.

But you don't have to worry about the J-20 being used in combat any time soon. After all you have no carriers to get it anywhere, and if it goes close to Russia they'll make sure to smash it real good for you.

FUCK i love cooking

You're fucking retarded, he never said bigly he says "big league". Bigly isn't even a word dumbass

Is it possible to be this wrong?

>The main problem here is that the J-20 isn't even designed to contend with the F-35

Correct. That's because it's designed to contend with the superior dog fighting capabilities of the YF 22.

We have a different bird that's an exact clone of your F35... but the funny thing is, our version actually works. lol

>being this butthurt that your god emperor is literally retarded

>But you don't have to worry about the J-20 being used in combat any time soon. After all you have no carriers to get it anywhere

If you really want to play war game scenarios, here's what will actually happen.

Before you dumbuck 'mericans even launch a single plane or missile, your entire national Power grid will be shut down. Your entire financial network will be shut down. Your entire transportation grid will be shut. Your communications and infrastructure will all be shut down. Your entire country's network is so full of holes, it will be childsplay to strike first.

You rednecks will be sitting in the dark playing with yourselves by the time we get around to bombing your ass.

he says bigly
source: i made the word

>Your entire country's network is so full of holes, it will be childsplay to strike first.
Go ahead and hack my IP you have 2 minutes

Sure, an actual retard could form a multi-billion dollar enterprise and recover from bankruptcy several times, then beat all major political leaders without spending a fraction of their budgets on advertising. If you're so much smarter than him why haven't you done any of that yet?

>an actual retard could form a multi-billion dollar enterprise and recover from bankruptcy several times,
You can, it's really not that hard. Honestly, all you need is a clipboard.

Then if you don't do it you're either calling yourself a retard or admitting he's a genius. Pick one

So you want me to go into bankruptcy multiple times? I'm sorry, but that's some pretty stupid logic and not worth the investment.

Considering how easy it was for the North Koreans to hack us using commodore 64s, cyber security is my biggest fear. It will be a decade before American can upgrade all of our legacy infrastructure, and even then, they're not hack proof.

This. In the era of nuclear mutual assured destruction, hacking, IP theft, and economic warfare is the new "cold war." And sadly, america is way, way behind in this war.

Guess how I know you started using this website in 2014

There's 2 problems to this scenario

1.) a coordinated cyber attack like that require much more effort than hacking the PSN and mining gold in MMOs

2.) China has no strategic bombers capable of making that flight, nor do they have a navy capable of staging those kinds of attack

3.) if China dedicated that kind of force to attacking the US they would have no domestic defense against the rest of NATO and Warsaw pact countries that want all of those resources that China has.

so the J-20 is a Russian rip off, the only bombers China had were old Tupolevs, and they have no current supersonic strategic bombers, and their only carrier project is based off of an old cargo ship.

Believe me we're quaking in our boots about chinese MMO gold farmers and shooting Russian copies out of the air. It'll be good practice for the eventual WW3 with Russia. So please if you have any influence at all do it. I've been blue balled for so long waiting on a good war besides bombing brown people in the stone age back to the paleolithic era. I also want to see more gook bombed back into the paleolithic era. I want to make Nanking look like a fucking tea party

Who do you think trained the North Koreans on hacking US installations?

You talk about war games like it's still the 1980's.

Times have changed redneck. None of those scenarios you listed would be realistic in a nuclear armed war.

The war scenario you keep talking about will most likely be you rednecks sitting in your trailers and then suddenly noticing a bright flash and a mushroom cloud.

Barring an all out nuclear war... you niggers are already losing the economic cold war with China.

I didn't know I was on Reddit

Do you have any method of deploying those nukes that can penetrate Aegis Missile Defense systems?

Can you fool NORAD?

I mean you lack the strategic bombers to stage an attack so, ICBMs?

If you have some sort of Stealth ICBM that can fool All of the world's most advanced early detection systems then give it a try.

>Aegis Missile Defense systems

You mean the same system that keeps failing your "intercept" tests and is more for show than anything else?

> January 31, 2018: Another US Navy ballistic missile intercept reportedly fails in Hawaii

WASHINGTON — A test shoot of the SM-3 Block IIA fired from an Aegis Ashore test site in Hawaii failed Wednesday, CNN has reported. The missile is designed to intercept ballistic missiles.

If confirmed, it would mark the second unsuccessful test of the Raytheon missile in the past year. It also deals a setback to U.S. missile defense efforts as North Korea makes seemingly daily progress on it goal of striking the U.S. mainland with nuclear-armed missiles.

lol

this thread is amazing