I am in my twenties and i'm having an existential crisis and i wanna kms

i am in my twenties and i'm having an existential crisis and i wanna kms

books for this feel

Bumping for answer. I need this too.

Crime and Punishment

>he forgot to say pic unrelated
The Loser by Bernhard.

>Bernhard
He's pompous, empty garbage. If you want to read original German misery, read Lenz by Georg Büchner.

A short history of decay, by Emil M. Cioran.

Easily cured either by Nietzsche or stoics.
Now, go lift and read

Plato’s Republic

that's a fantastic cover, but what is that man supposed to be doing?

he's dodging a ball but it looks more like he's just throwing his hands up in denial/eureka

The letter left to me - Joseph McElroy
The recognitions - William gaddis
Angle of repose - Wallace stengar
Journey to the end of night - Celine

NIGGERS DON'T DO IT. I suffered from depression and anxiety all my life. Medicated for it. Now just because this worked for me doesn't mean it will work for you BUT when I found out my wife was pregnant my life actually changed. During my 20s life seemed kind of boring and pointless. But after we had our son I started loving for something else. It gave my life a purpose. Now when I eat healthy or go for a run (this might sound crazy) its for him. So I can live longer and be in hos life longer. The books I read are for him. So I can tell him a story or pass on knowledge. Life is a lot longer than it seems. Just don't kys niggers.

I get the impression that Bernhard isn't smart.

Sad desu

>living for someone else

You will know the feeling one day lol.

Yikes man, what if your son dies? Doesn't sound that freeing.

Haha it's not all I live for. But most things I do these days have my son in mind. We started printing out pictures and stuff. It changes a lot. I'd be very sad. Why don't you ask your parents what they would do if you died?

>living life for yourself
t. fedora-tipping manchild

Steppenwolf helped me

>he hasn't read Benatar

I am twenty seven. I've spent the last decade wanting to write. I am a coward and I became a lawyer instead. I'm too afraid to quit because of familiar pressure, too afraid not to write because every day the tremendous pit in my stomach grows deeper. Somebody please help me before I jump off the ledge.

Just kill yourself pussy. I'm 28 and see my family like twice a year lmao

The ethical life is only one sphere above the aesthetic. Living for someone else is eventually unfulfilling. Take the leap of faith.

I always forget how young everyone is on Veeky Forums. I first came here around 2006 and I figured the population would grow old together.

I doubt you're out of your thirties even if you were on the older side of it when you came here. moot isn't even 30 yet.

What if I can't get a gf

Lower your standards or make yourself more attractive. Learn that rejection is part of a fulfilling life.

No Longer Human - Osamu dazai

Ok thanks user

This, at least for the stoics. Marcus Aurelius' Meditations is great for this. And do serious weightlifting (bench, deadlift, squat, log, supplemental lifts, and even strongman event stuff). MMA is awesome too.

Between the first and the last two books, for a person who hates the fact that he is hoping to have someone to live for amd wants to be independent, wat do you suggest user?

>MMA
Lel the fedora of martial arts

Looks like someone read the Kierkegaard Wikipedia article.

A Short History of Decay
Demons/The Possessed (depending on translation)
Andrei Tarkovsky's movies (all of them)

Have a friend that was saved from suicide by Camús so maybe he is a pretentious pick but he has some important red pills to share.

You sound manic to be desu

I get the impression that you're bitter because he's both smarter and more talented than you

Dosto

Mixed martial arts is the fedora of martial arts?

lmao what a pathetic existence, if my dad only lived for me I would lose so much respect for him