"Next ingredient: Kosher salt"

>"Next ingredient: Kosher salt"

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/407157/less-than-2-of-the-us-population-is-jewish-so-why-is-41-of-the-countrys-packaged-food-kosher/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is every American product - including non-edible shit such as toilet paper - is kosher?

Because we don't make our toilet paper with pork?

Do you euros make toilet paper out of ham-skin?

Still, why do you mark it kosher? Why not halal or vegan?

>euros
>using toilet paper

All salt is kosher, kosher salt just happened to get its name because it has large flat granules which are used to draw the blood out of meat which is a step in creating kosher meat but it also works well as a canning/pickling salt because it is not iodized or adulterated with other things like anti caking agents

gas the kikes

Muslims in our major cities usually have their own markets, and those outside major cities usually know what's what.

I've never seen toilet paper marked kosher. Salt sure, but that's used for "koshering" meat. Many meats that are kosher are also halal so it's kinda unnecessary to mark them as both.

Vegan is actually a common stamp, as is GMO-free, and Gluten-free. Even more so than Kosher.

Not sure where you've seen or heard this shit.

(((((They))))) just like to cook

41% of packaged food is marked kosher in America, while less than 2% of population is Jewish.
Don't you have to pay to get some kosher seal of approval? I smell money behind all of that.
You see, over here, nothing is marked kosher or halal unless it has a seal of approval on products specifically targeted to the intended demographics.
What baffles me the most is seeing how almost every product in America has this little K and U thing.

Kosher food is better for cooking due to it's unique flake

>41% of packaged food is marked kosher in America
Brb, digging through cabinet before I call bullshit.

Who the fuck doesn't cook with kosher salt?

Kosher just means the rabbi pissed in it

Humans.

>I smell money behind all of that.
You're not wrong.
>almost every product in America has this little K and U thing.
Because the cost of getting it certified is a small fraction of the marketing budget, and the corporations that control the food production market don't want to miss out on any potential sale because they didn't spend the money to get the mark. And since the mark doesn't convince a sizeable fraction of the market not to buy the product, there is no business reason not to get certified.

Because there's not muzzies in the US for us to worry about it. Comparatively, the US has the second highest Jewish population of any nation right after Israel.

FYI you are paying a jewish tax on almost everything you buy because its been approved by rabbis as kosher.

Getting a product kosher certified costs something like 0.00000005 cents per item.

Don't like it? Buy non-kosher products. The free market has dictated that the majority are perfectly willing to pay one trillionth of a cent extra on kosher certified items.

Kosher salt is just salt with a slight larger grain size, traditionally used by jews to dry the blood off the surface of meat to make it kosher.

>100 million minimum per day
>50 year contract
>Half due up front
>no refunds

Well if it's kosher it's not "marked". It might be certified, but if it's marked I'm going to need a UV lamp.

Oh well. It was a good excuse to re-organize my cupboards. 53 various containers of different foods from brands varying from Starkist, to Fairway, to Delmonte, to Barilla, to Best Choice, to Orville Redenbocker, to Thai Kitchen, etc (don't judge me I live out in the sticks).

I've got 9 Gluten free, 0 Vegan, 1 kosher, 12 GMO free, and 3 Trans-Fat free.

So yeah, kosher products are not marketed as such.

I do, and everyone who doesn't live in a kike infested shithole

>Kosher

*Koshering salt

kosher Coca-Cola is better the regular because it's made with sugar and not hfcs.
but I can never find it

I just read this from some article.
qz.com/407157/less-than-2-of-the-us-population-is-jewish-so-why-is-41-of-the-countrys-packaged-food-kosher/

>because it is not iodized
mistake

Search up kosher tax. The Jews get money for it

Sorry son, that's a blatant lie. They may be kosher, but it's not marked on the packaging in any general grocery by most major brands.

They probably figure most strict jewish adherents to do their research.

These are the most popular symbols. They used to not have them but then the government said they have to have one way to find out if it kosher. A lot are hidden. For example. In Australia we have an Australian symbol with a small k in it or the symbols KA in a rhombus

Krafty Jus. I'll take a quick look around while the tea-kettle heats up.

Wouldn't it be logical that a jew would use kosher salt?