Started any ‘food gore’ threads lately?

Butter.

BOO HOO THEY'RE ON A SITE THAT I DON'T LIKE

ahem...

pffftppt

cross site posters ruined this one

You have to go back.

Fuck off

What happened to image search? It never provides good results anymore.

google's AI punishing us for writing "faggot" in all those captchas

Bing image search is better IMO

Leave or don't let it be known you're from there

no one likes your, now piss off.

try yandex

Google reverse image search brought up images of apes, gorillas and chimpanzees as results for image reverse searches containing black people. They crippled the image lookup algorithm after a media blow-up from it in 2015, and it has been absolute dogshit since then.

so what the fuck are these and how do you make them?

I think you mean writing ni... wait. Mods will delete this post. Nevermind

Ok, I'll venture a guess and say a silicone or metal mold? Place a rolled ball of pastry in the form and bake, probably

square croissants

Agree with this guy, metal mold would probably be better cus of browning

do a regular croissant and, maybe some kind of snail shape and letting it rest in the mold would be my best bet

Dump your head in a toilet and inhale

This. this site is full of babies. I'm surprised they haven't abandoned the English language seeing as that's what they use on reddit

>a rolled ball of pastry
The ones in the back look a bit more convoluted than just a simple roll (the triangle on top certainly looks like just a roll), but a roll and a twist or two, along with a few folds would do it. Assuming you want that wood grain look.

Jesus, its not that hard. The layers mean it is lamented dough. The spirals mean it was laid out then twisted. The shape of the final product comes from the pan it was cooked in.

Make some lamented dough, pull it into a cylinder, twist the dough, wrap it around itself, and then stuff it into a square pan.

NIGGER

laminated dough (dough rolled super thin and then folded over thinly spread butter, chilled, and repeated a few dozen times) coupled with a specific baking pan