Do americans really drink milkshakes with their burgers?

Do americans really drink milkshakes with their burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ug51W3Tax5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't do burgers but I will with fries

I have

But why?
Dairy doesn't go well with meat at all, and shakes are literal calorie bombs. Why not just get a coke zero, like civilised people?

motorboat them milkshakes baby

O B S E S S E D

Hell yes. It is an American quirk that I love. What are you, a commie?

t. sour grapes euro (or worse lol) jealous of literally everything America does

I said I don't do burgers but I will with fries, learn to read dammit

Not even american but come on op, burgs n' shakes are fucking delicious.

We can make milkshakes here too. I just don't get why you'd consume them with burgers.
A typical large meal at a burgerjoint (burger + large fries) has around 1100 kcal. Add a milkshake on top of that and you're at 1800 minimum. That's almost your entire daily calory intake

Have you never seen American graffiti? Drive thus and those old style cafe were the hip places to be at. You get shakes, burgers and fries. It was just what the cool kids eat. Most of all that is forgotten these days.

Then don't do large meal, go small then?

It sounds like you've never experienced the glory of Cookout

Too often. Here's a phrase you will only hear in America
>'wash it down with a milkshake'

Downsizing the fries won't make much of a difference. It's not like you can downsize the burger

Hol up, dairy doesn't go well we'll meat at all?
What about ham and cheese, salami cheese and crackers, Philly cheese steak, meat lovers pizza, lasagna?
All those have meat and cheese, a dairy.

>Drive-thru
*Drive-in
my bad

youtube.com/watch?v=ug51W3Tax5Y

He means sweet dairy

That's why burger, fries, and a shake are only an occasional indulgence, if you don't want to be a blubbernaut.
For lots of people they aren't.

Do autists really have the inability to understand that people do things?

Dairy is liquid meat.

Got a problem?

Troll.

>
>It's not like you can downsize the burger
But you can.

I enjoyed a burger with a strawberry milkshake, I think the beef was a complement to the sweetness of a shake.

instead of trying to be a meme about "kek America", why don't you just fucking try it

Do you even lift bro?

why do americans get so defensive about their strange eating habits

Yeah BITCH

Seriously, a burger, fries, and a milkshake is pure 1950s Americana....it might not be healthy, but fuck you if you don't enjoy it once in a while.

can we please fucking ban all "DO AMERICANS REALLY DO X"

fuck off

>why do americans get so defensive about their strange eating habits

Fuck off you racist, uncultured piece of shit. 'mericans don't need to defend shit.

S H I T P O S T

but you just did

You enjoy that BK bro

That's Hungry Jack's, you dense cunt.

>diet soda
No thanks

I worked there for a short time and when the broiler machine goes down, which happens frequently because BK wont invest in new equipment for their restaurants the district manager tells us to toss'em in the deep fryer. This picture is from burger kangz.

And the pic is from Hungry Jack's.
>The absolute state of American education

Oh I see, never heard of hungry jacks, but Google says its franchised by burger king with explains why the burgers and names are exactly the same.

Do grown-up Americans actually drink milk with their lunches/dinners?

Nope; You've been told wrong.

Only breakfast, and even then not often.

Sorry, American culture tells me to not give a fuck about Australia.

So they don't have a glass of milk with their pizza? Are you saying all these movies are wrong?!

I am saying they are movies. You probably also need to be told that giant lizards have never defended Tokyo.

American here. I only go to Wendy's in the summer just to get a Frosty; no cheeseburger. I don't ever get a soda from fast food places either.

>American culture

Your 'merican culture is shit and you should feel like shit.

you sound like a hooker

>Coke zero
Kill yourself my man

>I posted it again!

>I'm ignorant and proud
And some cheeky cunt said Veeky Forums needs flags.

>Veeky Forums needs flags
It does.

I don't get it. Both are sweet drinks, how does sweet drink + savory food not work?

Nah, we'll just keep it as good posters and Americans.

But if we had flags threads like this would be "flagged" as having been started by some country like Brazil and no one would even reply because we'd feel so sorry for the poor Brazilian as he flails about hating us. I don't mean to pick on the huehues, I just grabbed them from thin air.

t. american responsible for > 50% of the american troll threads

t. amerimutt

Pepper+ milk os good.

yes, and it's delicious.
but you eurofags will never understand
your palate is too complex
your taste buds have remained consistent over centuries, and only recently have you been flooded with fast food, fried food, and immigrant food shacks.
our taste buds, well, let's just say we've been fucking around with American-style food for at least 50 years now.
you will have to catch up and learn how good it is to have a creamy sweet milkshake with salty fries and a juicy burger.
by the way, i am vietnamese and was born in Louisiana, but since i grew up in SoCal I do love our "burger culture"

And we would see where this fine gentlemen is posting from. He will never tell us due to embarrassment.

I drink a pint of milk with lunch and dinner. Have done it since I was a kid. I like beer and wine, but not with food and I never drink soda at any time.

ANSWER ME

Leaf detected

>you're not allowed to question thing because people like thing
American logic, everyone

Its literally Burger King the kangaroo-boogalo. They use the same poster in America. You're not special, and my culture is quickly replacing your own. Its not perfect, but, objectively I could find something to complain about as citizen in any country. Do what you think is best in your country and ill do likewise in mine.