How much cream cheese is too much cream cheese? I'm basically a cream cheese fiend

How much cream cheese is too much cream cheese? I'm basically a cream cheese fiend

>How much cream cheese is too much cream cheese?
Are you getting fat from the cream cheese? Then it's too much, you moron.

NY style cheesecake

Any amount of that shit is too much you disgusting fat pig.

>too much.
Why you talkin crazy fo?

fuck looks so good

There's a kind which has nearly no salt and is pretty much a cottage cheese. Like they do on Caucasus areas. That would be ok.

can't tell if self-hating fatso or anorexic

This is why any idiot in NYC asks for just a schmear, you don't want a fucking cup of cream cheese on your everything bagel

Anything more than two even spreads of a knife.

OY-VEY! JUST A SCHMEAR

When I was a kid sleeping over at a friends house I made a bagel and I purposely used less than my usual amount of creamcheese.

Still the dad told me "don't you think that is a lot of creamcheese". i will never forget this memory.

You're supposed to put it on the outside of the toast you fucking idiot.

Wouldn't nearly all the cream cheese just squish out the sides the moment you take a bite? What's the point of this?

That's about four times too much cream cheese per bagel for me, but I'd also eat two bagels worth

One time I ate too much pasta at a cute girl's house and felt super embarrassed

exactly that much

Made me kek. Then feel your pain. Sorry.

I think it's weird how stuff like that affects kids so much desu. If that happened to me as an adult I would say 'yeah I like cream cheese' but as a kid you're just like holy fuck there's something wrong with me.

Any amount of cream cheese is too much desu

fat fuck

all cream cheese is too much cream cheese because cream cheese is trash garbo trash

Have you heard the phrase "you are what you eat"? Because when I look at you, guess what I see? I'll tell you. Bagel and cream cheese.

I mean I like a good amount of cream cheese especially on a sesame bagel but fucking hell thats way too much cream cheese
you'd be full after a quarter of that thing and either not shit for days or have immediate diarhea for hours

Why does cream cheese give me runny shits immediately after eating? I love cheesecake and eat it very often but I have to make sure I've got time to go to the toilet afterwards. I can eat normal cheese and milk without any issues.

I've been wondering something along similar lines.
Probably your gut bacterial response is different for different foods, and maybe it isn't really about dairy but fat content.
I can eat sour cream all day long and be fine, but pizza with pooling grease has me running for the shitter.

it's only disgusting if you are fat.