Veeky Forums redpills

>a $5 pint of premium ice cream contains the same amount of milk and cream as a $5 poorfag party gallon of ice cream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7p39EyfQfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Saitama delivering pizza to tumblr?

He should have made a single play on words in this comic, then he could be one-pun man

Why is she all stripey?
How did she order a pizza for delivery without putting in credit card information?

>she

Woah, plot twist. I did not expect that.

>Calls him man
>did not expect that

He really needs cash.

Did she really order two pizzas for herself?

Saving on delivery i'd wager, i dont know how it's in your 3rd-world shithole but here in civilized countries the delivery costs something like 5euros but if you go over 15e~ or so then it's free so why not just get 2 pizzas when they are 8-10euros each?

i was a DSL/Phone tech in the late 90s/early 00s. i never got laid. i saw a vageen with the flesh eating disease once. one time i blasted a dookie in a basement toilet and realized it wasnt connected to water.

cooking fucking sucks actually
>eat delicious dish
>learn to make
>"damn it's not as good as when i had it that one time"
>make it over and over again to replicate that first perfection
>realize all the autistic nuances of cooking and realize the hows and whys of flavor
>realize good food isn't exciting anymore
>question why you've been making carbonara over and over and fucking over even though you don't even like it
>friends start asking "hey user why did you stop cooking? you're so good at it!"
>nigger you never help with the fucking dishes
>give up on yet another hobby and go back to fapping to anime tiddies

BOO!

>make it over and over again to replicate that first perfection
That's why you don't eat the same thing every day. Give it a week so the taste memory gets fuzzy and it tastes perfect again

Holy shit I thought that was Chris Rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=n7p39EyfQfI

You're thinking too much about it. Just enjoy cooking good shit for your friends and family. Most people don't know how to cook anymore or are too lazy, so it's a nice way to impress people, if you're into that kind of shit. Use the knowledge you build to get creative and adventurous with cooking.

IDK, for me I just enjoy cooking. I suck at it, but I feel that learning how to cook is making me a more independent person. I have more control over what I eat, I know what goes into my food, my food bills are a lot lower, and I just find the science behind cooking interesting.

it's kinda sad that perfection is your goal, but whatever floats your boat
I cook because I like to please my friends and family with nice desserts :D
knowing that people enjoy what I made with love is soothing to the mind

What the fuck was the barber shop thinking with the mechanic's haircut? Let's shave smooth all around his ears so they look like SETI telescope arrays?

A stick of butter has more potential energy than an equivalent brick of C-4. The C-4 is still used because unlike butter, it detonates and does so very quickly.

energy density
(MJ/kg):
C4: 19
Butter: 30

Science just doesn't now know how to harness the true power of butter.

I don't know much about critical mass, I mean jackshit. But if something like butter were to be coated around the sphere would it increase the yield?

Yeah, ALL black folks look alike.
Fucking norm in Drumpfts amerikkka

I want to jam my dong into that lego

I call almost everyone "man" or "dude"

Instant coffee is the best, at least that's what several coffee experts have told me privately. They also said there is a lot of pretentiousness regarding coffee and that they can't wait to get home for a quality cup of instant.

>I call almost everyone "man" or "dude"
Respect peoples pronouns!

>unlike butter, it detonates and does so very quickly.
Chemistry, how do it work?!

them wide hips tho
(I ship Saitama and SOSS btw)

"Man" and "dude" are pretty gender neutral.

man is mostly gender neutral dude. lmao

The less production steps involved in making a dish that you didn't witness personally, the better it is for you.
Maybe she lives in a non-coprorate-dictatorship. Somewhere in Europe for example

You can purchuse fastfood and disguise it as your own cooking

I can order pizzas from dominoes online without putting any payment info in

Just toss your wings in flour and olive oil, then toss them in sauce 15 minutes before he come out, and everyone will want to know how you made the best wings they've ever had.
Also, nobody knows how to cook, so if you do literally anything at all, like properly scramble eggs for breakfast, they will be really impressed and might want to have sex with you.

>Coffee expert

>and how would you like to pay for that?
>cash

>nobody knows how to cook
This is a huge one. If you so much as know how to deglaze your meals you're set.

Kill you are self

Well yeah no shit but who eats ice cream for volume rather than flavor and quality?

this nigga never heard of cash

If this is really such an issue why not pick it up yourself?

shut the fuck up

>Fucking norm in Drumpfts amerikkka
stop

lmao git gud and change your ingredients

yes, yes... keep fighting yourselfs dumbfuck 'mericans.

Impeach DRUMP & install a chinese 'yes man' president.

Yeah, no shit
The poorfag party gallon has less milk and cream per spoonful, which is why it tastes so bland
how is this a redpill?
Did redpill go from "learning truth about the world" to "here's some dumb shit I didn't realize"?

Americans, not memeing

In 1971 when Starbucks opened they offered 2 sizes, tall (12oz) and short (8oz) and they made their drinks with whole milk as a default. Eventually people wanted more coffee so they added "grande" (16oz). People complained this was too many calories with the whole milk so they started using 2%. So they do that for a while and some people wanted even more coffee so they added "venti" or "twenty" (20oz) to accomodate. This again was too many calories so they offered nonfat or skim milk. Now the lattes don't taste like anything so people wanted all sorts of syrups to add to it. Now Starbucks uses more skim milk than all other forms of milk and frap mixes combined and it is because the American psyche gets in the way of the American palate. Volume is more important than quality

This is also the reason I can't buy a decent fucking tomato

this is the food and cooking board, go somewhere else

Well then.
Also fun fact about ice cream, haagen dazs don't sell pints anymore but 14oz containers.

lmao shit I've seen this for years now and I always assumed it was Chris Rock. Fuck me

I realized that the last time I went shopping for ice cream last summer. Dark times

>Why is she all stripey?
Maybe it's a "cutter"

Thats cool and all, but what relevance is this story to the thread?

>chop ruins yet another thread
Incidentally, I've never had a pizza delivered, I usually only get pizza when I am already near a pizza place. Other wise I just make my own.