I enjoy his podcast, am I a pseud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You didn't reach that level yet
sub-pseud

no, just plain stupid

No, but if you keep enjoying it after 200-300 episodes and haven't moved on to better stuff yet, then ye

>200-300 episodes
isn't that almost a thousand hours

Only after you eat 100 pounds of shit. you can tell its bad

No, he's actually a pretty good host because he doesn't really interrupt like a lot of other podcasts.

He has quality guests. Except any of the MMA fighters.

I only listen occasionally for the wonderful trainwreck that is Joey Diaz.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

This, I can't stand Joe

I listened from 200-900 just while lifting weights or driving
I have a strong feeling Joey is all Bullshit

i hope alex jones comes back at some point
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

infowars is unwatchable but the podcast was great

>I have a strong feeling Joey is all Bullshit
oh man thinking about it that would be really sad. without all those interesting life stories he's just some fat guy who's funny the first few minutes you hear him rant about something. the sad part is you're likely correct in your assumption. poor Joey.

That's because he continuously frames the conversation. He chooses the lead in's, he introduces suggestions that are meant to lead into digressions, and his interruptions always seem pleasant. He's so insecure around other comedians that his frames are constant, but you probably don't notice because he is trying to make himself laugh - which is the reason I like the guy. It's just when he does this with People of Learning that his insecurity can sometimes be annoying because he forgets to be humble, forgets that he doesn't have to prove himself in that moment, that he would seem stronger and wise if he were sincere in wanting to learn.

It's interesting analysing him over a long span of time just so as to understand contemporary type character everywhere that are his meme offspring. These are the TRP dudes that most Veeky Forumstles must literally-or is it figuratively-destroy, deconstruct, overcome to win at the game. Being funny, being humble is their only saving grace.

you're fucking weird

no man that podcast is actually pretty cool. Now fuck off!

His entire shtick is that he's either funnier, smarter or is able to beat up his guest. He's also an unfunny moron who would lose to flyweights.

It isn't worth listening just for him but he has on interesting guests sometimes.

IT'S EITHER BLUE CHEESE WITH WINGS OR YOU GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

I used to make music and then I focused on noise. I used to make poetry and then I focused on dissonance. I used to make mistakes and then I focused on imperfection. I used to make sense and then I focused.

But wonderful bullshit - dude is a character even if he is flaky.

i only enjoy episodes where he has smart guests on & largely keeps his fucking mouth shut

he's cool tho

That doesn't make sense

This is the truth.100 episodes for me.

Joe isn't smart enough and he seems more focused on acting smart than trying to be it.

100% full of shit. He doesn't even hide it.
It depresses me

You don't have to be a person of learning to read a book and semi know your shit on a topic. A Brief History is all I've read on quantum anything, and its enough to ask better questions than he does to physicists.

It's obvious he never actually read the Lawrence Krauss book.

Anyway you're over analyzing. He seems more relaxed around other comedians, but you seem to be referencing episode 1000 - with the overtly compulsive liar Joey Diaz, who seemed to be on a extra kick that day.

Joe is a probably-gay moron and an example of the negative effects of LA and, to a greater extent, being a stupid old man.

Duuuuude weeeeed duuuuuuuudeeeee

Sage

>Anyway you're over analyzing.

Nice insight, dipshit. What fucking hacks. Are you really this self-oblivious? Why come to Veeky Forums if you don't understand the profoundness of my humour?

Books for this feel!

>profoundness of my humour?
Comedy is for idiots. Humor-as-a-replacement-for-real-discussion is for fucking idiots.

I didn't mean over analyzing in that you're analyzing Joe Rogan - over analyzing in that analyzing people and things is best done with a double edged sword; to analyze the subject and then analyze your own analysis.

You're only doing the former, and then turning it into comedy because you realize that you're a moron.