Can anyone here refute antinatalism, I can't seem to find a fault in it

Can anyone here refute antinatalism, I can't seem to find a fault in it

Not every born child is a girl, so there is a chance of 50% of it being refutable.

That pic made me circumcised.

One telos of man is reproduction, not simply physical procreation but the passing on of values, cultural traditions, and our common humanity. Not having children (on a societal level, since any individual can still realize this aspect of his humanity by interaction with other people's kids) robs humans of this telos and prevents them from becoming that which they are meant to become.

I am not pro-life or pro-choice. I am pro-abortion. I believe all children deserve death. All government funding across the world should go towards planned parenthood. No more military, no more healthcare, just abortions. Unite all the countries in the world for this cause. Change the UN into the UA, United Abortions. All these silver spoon politicians sitting up in their ivory towers, not giving a single fuck about what happens to the common man? Without us, they are nothing. What about the real problems, huh? The human race needs to be eradicated. That's just the simple truth. #humanabortion2018

spook general

>when your ultimate homo fantasy of a cock-only world is inherently impossible because of the need for women to beget more fagolas

I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

I never had to think about it because I'm a perma virgin

>inherently impossible

huh no sweetie, aritifical wombs are just behind the door

This!

it's just buddhism for lazy people

You can believe in the sanctity of life and then antinatalism goes out the window.

You could also take a really raw utilitarian approach and argue that the joy of giving birth is such a benefit that it outweighs any harm the child might undergo.

if they get too close will they form a black hole?

Teleology is a nothing.

Isn't it just "life is suffering, suffering is bad, end all life?"
Counterargument is that there are things that make suffering worth it

Someone didn't start with the greeks

life is suffering is the biggest meme for depressed retards.

The Africans and Orientals won't stop reproducing no matter what we say, just consider that.

>Counterargument is that there are things that make suffering worth it

For you.

For enough people to even it out, yes, if those are who you meant with you.

If you can't find the faults in it intuitively you should be euthanized

I believe the best way out for humanity is in a blaze of glorious nuclear hellfire. The way things are headed were just going to end up creating an artificial Satan that, at best, will kill us instantly, and at worse will upload out consciousnesses into an eternal torture simulation.

The other way we could go is by eliminating all women and creating perfect AI waifus. This of course will never happen because biowomen will block it every turn, as they cannot stand to have their monopoly on male sex overthrown.

I don't think it's a bad philosophy but since it isn't practicable, I'm not sure I see the point in pursuing it.

>upload consciousnesses
Then what'll be tortured will be the virtual copies of our consciousnesses, not ourselves. Granted, for those copies it'll feel like they really did get transported into the simulation, sucks for them.
I ain't scared of some reptile

Why don't antinatalists kill themselves, what sort of mental gymnastics did schopenhauer apply to rule out suicide as an answer to his philosophy