Honestly it's really really good. His Magnus opum

Honestly it's really really good. His Magnus opum.

Opum is neuter, so you have to use the neuter nominative form of the adjective magnus, "magnum."

>famous liberal writer with media connections receives positive reviews
imagine my shock

Freindly Reminder: YA will fall when the One will come with his ultimate novel, which will break out as the holy light into the darkness of modern Veeky Forums. Probably he's somewhere among us. Be fulfilled with hope and work to defeat this Idiot Devil.

You are so fucking stupid

I can feel the cold loathing coming from those Alan Moore books in the corner at being owned by those people

What? How?

The movie isn't even out yet... Why would anyone ever do such a thing?

Capitalist consumer culture is a hell of a drug

Right here. AMA.

That can't be the cause, not by itself.

We're all suckers for the things we like, but at the very minimum you need to have any attachment to them. If they liked the movie and get a forg tattoo, fuck it, their lives...

But were do they get their material to "love" it? 2 secs in a trailer?

The literal fuck is going on? I'm confused and unsettled.

>A fucking tumbler meme
You have to go back

People have strayed so far from spirituality/ a belief in something greater than themselves. Consumption of material goods provides a distraction to the inherent meaningless of their lives.

They distract themselves with hedonistic pleasure/material goods for as long as they can. Only when they near death do they see their folly and upon realization that death is coming they suffer greatly. Imagine being on your deathbed, being aware that these are your last moments, and seeing that you've pissed your life away on worldly pursuits.

It's literally just brand identity. The capitalist media encourages a hype cycle completely independent of the actual quality or content of the film/game/show being pushed - in Disney's case it's easy because they also own TV networks, newspapers, internet properties, etc, so they can just carpet-bomb the public with nonstop ads (and pseudo-ads, like actors from Star Wars being on talk shows all week). Porgs are basically a forced meme; at this point the consumers have no real personality or sense of self beyond the consumption of "nerd" themed commodities, so they eat it up. (see also: Ready Player One, those monthly loot boxes).

>Conflates corporatism and capitalism
Kill yourself.

They are working for Disney and involved in the creation of the movie. Atleast he is.

You sound like a total loser.

Why don't you just knock yourself than you can be away from all the wordy pursuits you despise so much?

>implying one can exist without the other

why are they so attached to some dumb thing seen for a mere quarter of a second from a ~3 minute trailer?

TFW no idiot Porg-loving, Funko Pop!-collecting, John Green-reading consumer slave shebug gf.

they're full of love

:3

>bookshelf full of comics

I hope this guy gets culturally enriched.

i enjoyed this exchange.

Ad hominem isn't an argument you brainlet

>user posts a reasonable paragraph in a post
>hey your a loser haha
I don't even agree with him, he makes a few too many assumptions, but I know for certain who the loser here is.

they are creatives at Disney, losers

what is it a mixture of, its like a pokemon, penguin, corgi, pug, owl

lol

Imagine being that "man"

someone put him out of his misery

i wonder what being shorter than most women does to you psychologically. probably nothing if you're normal, but what would it do to me.

Shouldn't both be in the genitive?

If you state that "(It is) his magnum opus" then no, because that is a predicate nominative.

>Probably nothing
This.
Source: I have a couple of short friends

he probably gets all the ladies with that shirt

>the tattoos

I'm 5'9 and it affects me a lot

currently, it is the kingdom of sluts

>his magnus opum
was john green pessoa chan all along?

So that's a man on the left, yeah?

Commodity fetishism

Wait, an adult is reviewing this, right? Why is an adult reviewing books for little girls?

for children of all ages :^)

I'm a 5'7" and seeing a qt3.14 taller than me makes my soul shed manlet tears

Seems like obviously the best way to live, then you can convert to a religion and get a good afterlife without the pious bullshit

Play the game nibba