Are you a patient, oven kinda guy, or an impatient microwave kinda guy who is essentially an overgrown child?

Are you a patient, oven kinda guy, or an impatient microwave kinda guy who is essentially an overgrown child?

The second one.

thaw in microwave, finish in oven

>Patience
>With a finite lifespan
>In a world where hesitation is a death sentence
Yeah nah

Oven is worth it.

What exactly are you getting extra out of using an oven? I'm pretty sure microwave foods are mostly just foods that were cooked already that you heat up, seems pretty interchangeable to me.

I'm the middle man

>eats this garbage
>calls others who eat this garbage manchildren
way up there on your highhorse aren't we mr. classy?

Depends on how much I care about what I'm eating.

depends on the day, really.

> Not using the pizza pizaz for instant oven heat

>He doesn't deep fry his totinos
aha

Have you never used a microwave before? They pull the moisture out of food and cook extremely unevenly to where you have a soggy cold outside and a dry lava inside. Either way though, if you still eat this garbage you are essentially an overgrown child.

Depends how much I'm making obviously.

If I'm having a serving of like, 5, there is no way I'm patient enough to use the oven when I'm only going to be enjoying them for like 15 minutes anyway.

But you know if I plan on eating 40 of those bad boys they are going straight in the oven.

I got an old toaster oven like this, except the top dial/oven temp is just one big lever. Heats up small quantities of oven stuff really fast.

Depends on how high I am.

If you really dont understand or sense the difference between foods heated in the oven vs foods heated in the microwave then you probably dont need to be here. My daughter is keenly aware and prefers the oven.
Shes six.

Deep fryer btw
Fryer>oven>microwave

This

>Have you never used a microwave before?
Obviously, I use it every day when I make my noodles or easy mac.
>They pull the moisture out of food and cook extremely unevenly
Maybe if you're eating disgusting TV dinners.
>the difference between foods heated in the oven vs foods heated in the microwave
You know microwave food is cooked too, right? It's just taken care of beforehand so you don't have to do it yourself.

I actually prefer the chewy sogginess when they're heated in the microwave.

Get two pieces of leftover pizza, cook one in the microwave and the other in an oven to around the same temperature. If you can't tell the difference then you have a worse sense of taste than I do and my nose only works around 25%

>owning a microwave
Why would you even? It makes everything taste like crap.

I'm the foresight having kinda guy. I always let stuff thaw at room temperature, hours before I eat it. Frozen foods come out so much better if you don't put them in the oven while still frozen.

I'm a grown ass man. I fry mine.

>i eat easy mac
Well there you have it folks.
My daughter once sent her macaroni and cheese back to the kitchen because they microwaved it. I said "just wait until the server comes back around and we'll get you something else." she's all "I got this dad... " takes her bowl to kitchen entrance and waits for our server. Next thing you know... my daughter is seated at the bar with the server, the manager, and someone from the kitchen and shes explaining why you should never microwave macaroni and cheese. She was 4 years old.

Why are you proud that you indoctrinated your daughter to put on shows in public like a retarded circus animal? Someone should contact your local CPS.

Some foods require an oven and are trash otherwise.

Some foods are actually fine in a microwave and often keep more nutritional value compared to some other cooking methods.

I don't eat pizza rolls.

I remember once when this would have clearly been a joke.

Now I'm just hoping it's not true, because poor girl.

Do you mean why would i encourage a girl to be strong confident and assertive? Yeah why would i do that? She was incredibly polite and articulate not rude or demanding. Thats why they asked her to have a seat and talk with the staff and the same reason they comped my steak... even though i never complained and enjoyed my meal. She did the right thing and yes i am very proud of her.

^Yeah, this. I think the microwave hate here is coming from people who have a very specific terrible meal in mind like Stouffer's Lasagna and are wrongly extrapolating from that to assume all microwave food tastes bad.

>tfw it wasn't a joke
Boomers should've just sterilized us early on.

>poor girl
How so...for having a palate more refined than most of the manlets on Veeky Forums? Or for not being autistic and having an enjoyable conversation with strangers without breaking out in a sweat?

A four year old girl should not be made to play tricks like a dog for you. You obviously are teaching her to act like that. Regardless, that's a very common way to act in a restaurant. You're not even teaching your child how to behave properly. She's a pet dog to you; teaching her tricks and watching others show off and I hope CPS takes her off you soon.

And by common, I mean rude and uncivilised.

I bbq mine.
Fight me.

Youre projecting and have no idea what youre talking about.

Its called grilling
Only pork can be bbq'd

If I'm going to use my oven it's going to be for real food that I'm going to take the time to enjoy eating, pizza rolls are what you microwave while rolling a joint in preparation for getting lost in some good vidya.

>woof-woof
You have issues bro
Did your uncle make you do private tricks for him?

>Only pork can be bbq'd
According to who exactly?

Post your face when you baked a hot pocket for the first time.

I'll wait patiently for you to post it.

>feeding your daughter pizza rolls

>teaching
Ok so you think a child has to be taught to not like something or taught to complain about something
Maybe you need to be taught to not eat easy mac

God and the great confederate states
It is known
You must be from california or australia

Reading comprehension is not your thing... I understand. No one said anything about feeding pizza rolls to a child. Do try and keep up.

I'm from Texas which is exactly why I think you're full of shit and you're not doing much to make me think otherwise.

You kinda implied that you were talking about pizza rolls
In this pizza roll thread

You must be patient. Takes about 40 minutes to cook a hot pocket the right way but omg so much better than a microwave.

Texans are inbred and yes... What you call bbq is grilling.

I use a panini press. Gets them nice and crispy, but a little flat, in 7 minutes.

You're so retarded and misinformed it hurts

you're eating fucking pizza rolls. either way, you're an overgrown child.

No. Im implying you struggle to process information in the written form.

>Muh great confederate states
>Except the ones that disagree with me
You must be from one of the Carolinas.

>What you call bbq is grilling.
According to who exactly?

Ok
>feeding your daughter frozen food

>misinformed
Says the guy calling his grilled beef chicken and pizza rolls barbeque

>carolinas
Haha good call. These guys are abour pork bbq the way texans are about chili

>Texans are inbred
And that's why any "texan" who lived there or had ancestors living there prior to 1990 should just be humanely purged.

>frozen
Reading comprehension.
Read everything again. Take your time... sound out the big words. I'll wait.

Oh shit, here come the texas inbred italian grandmas, what shall we do?

Semi related, anyone pick a couple pieces of frozen pepperoni of their frozen pizza and eat before putting in oven?

Make chili with pasta

Sheeeeit my nigga

Then your post is literally useless in a thread about cooking frozen food

I use the oven and i cook them until they are golden brown and the pooled up filled spilling is crispy

hell yeah

>thread about cooking frozen food.
Maybe youre using a different internet but over here this thread is about ovens vs microwaves.

Only if it's worth it
Pizza Rolls I never eat anymore but when I did I never microwaved them

Mostly oven, microwave when I get back from work
I'm hungry and I ain't fucking waiting

I'm a "cook everything in that one ceramic saucepan because it's easy to clean" kind of overgrown child.

I've eaten these lil niggas frozen

Depends on what it is I'm trying to eat

Pizza rolls, chicken etc then its the oven

Shit like a hot pocket is going into the microwave

Microwave first to mostly thaw, then toaster oven for actually heating to temp and crispyness

Completely unnecessary and serves only to compound your fundamental lack of culinary prowess already illustrated by your poor choice of frozen after-school snacks.

Why are you in a thread about pizza rolls if you don't like them?

He's probably trying to save you.

I like ovens

An Air Fryer provides the air of an oven with the speed of a slow microwave

>Quentin but with food
Pissing in the wind.

So make your pizza rolls in your oven.

>with the speed of a slow microwave
kys

I used to like those until one day I didn't. That was all she wrote.

I make my own pizza, what am I?

>mfw reading the passive aggressive feuding in this thread

For pizza rolls? I'm a air-fry it kinda faggot.

>What exactly are you getting extra out of using an oven?
they explode and you get to spend an hour scraping cheese off your heating element.

Pizza rolls are cheap junk food. It's usually a "oh shit I don't have time to cook," or a "hey, I feel like being a lazy fatass today" thing, so I usually microwave them. They're definitely better from the oven, but really, how much better are they? Not that much.

Fast. Energy efficient. Some foods are better when you reheat them on the stove or in the oven, but a lot of things aren't worth it. My soup will taste just fine after 3 minutes in the microwave.

Also, have you never had a job? Most places only have a microwave, and MAYBE a toaster oven.

What is your daughter's opinion on our current social and political situation?

For defrosting frozen meat, and reheating leftovers. Only thing I cook in it is broccoli,

how do you stop your totinos from exploding

wait, you can cook pizza rolls in the microwave?
I've always used the oven

Lower the cooking temperature

You don't. When they pop open, that's how you know they're done.

Oh shit, hey, you should kill yourself

The unknown forbidden way which gives you both the quickest time with the crispy texture is to microwave then use the broiler. Use this knowledge for good, and not for bad.

Working on it, pal. Alcoholism as a method of suicide just takes a really long time.

Are alcoholics the vegans of addiction?

I use the microwave, if i'm going to use an oven i'm going to make an actual pizza