Anyone else here enjoying a nice and hot, square totinos party pizza?

Anyone else here enjoying a nice and hot, square totinos party pizza?

Not at the moment, but they are a guilty pleasure when I feel like eating kinda crappy frozen pizza.

the square ones wall through my oven rack more easily when i'm drunkenly trying to get them out of the oven.

Are you drunk atm?

not yet

WTF is it about Totinos that makes it so tasty? I don't get it, its the worst possible ingredients for sure, to be priced the way it is. Why does it taste so ... IDK tangy and kind of aromatic. Its made with pure garbage, but tastes good. I just don't get it.

sugar and salt

Its the "pepperoni-flavored pizza topping"

pepperoni flavored msg cube*

It's weird though, it doesn't taste sweet. I understand they salt the fuck out of it, but it doesn't even taste TOO salty, like I eat olives that are way saltier on the initial tongue contact.

Fucking Totinos, they temp my pride and health every time I think of that flavor.

>Fucking Totinos, they temp my pride and health every time I think of that flavor.
I know exactly what you mean. Honestly party pizzas are the only frozen pizza I eat anymore. I know they are trash, but it doesn't matter, they are tasty as fuck.

>cheese>pepperoni>threecheese>sausage>combo

Yeah. When I was really poor I would pretty much get 2 four lokos and 2 pizzas and some cheap ass fried rice and had my own pathetic sad party.

They weren't bad.

You're forgetting GOAT Triple Meat.

Sometimes, I'm gonna use this thread to post a home made pizza I just finished. Mushrooms, Butter kasse cheese, gluten free potato bread. Hows it look? Might tweak and try again, kindof reminds me of a Tostinos was good though

How was the potato bread, texture and taste wise?

It's the "party pizza"...but you are eating it alone, aren't you?

I seasoned it with garlic and oregano. It actually wasnt too bad. It was soft on the bottom, not too crunchy. I thought the sauce would have made it gummy but suprisingly not at all. I could pick up each slice and eat it like a regular pizza. Over all it was good. I prefer my pizza crust a little more flakey, but, I didnt expect it to be flakey anyways. Passed the girl friend test, she liked it a lot.

I like potato bread, but I haven't thought to make pizza dough out of potato flour. I'll give it a try.

Oh I didn't use potato flour. I used potatos and gluten free flours.
POTATO PUREE
- 2 medium gold potatoes
- 1 1/4 cup water

DOUGH
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup potato puree above
- 3/4 cup oatmeal flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder

Boil potato with water until soft and puree
- Dough: In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Stir.
- Add 1 cup of the potato puree. Mix to form a soft, slightly sticky dough. Adjust the amount of flour and potato puree a little bit if necessary.
- Divide into 5 balls. Roll out each ball to about 1 cm thickness. You don't want them too thin.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high heat.
- Place a flatbread in the pan and cook for 1 to 1.5 minutes or until bubbles start to show. Flip, then cook for another 1 to 1.5 minutes on the second side. There should be some brown spots on each side.

Thanks user.

looks like it's worth less than the value of the ingredients that went into it.

not something i would share with the internet, but i would take a personal pleasure in eating.

i just don't think cheddar belongs on a pizza

>the absolute state of this fucking board

Link to your posts that are better

you shut your fucking mouth and appreciate the frontier while it still exists. Veeky Forums is the only board that still acts like a good legacy board. same speed, same community, same lawlessness, same no one gives a shit attitude.

Absolutely correct on all counts. Slop.

i am digging those quints, sweet cheeks.

To most, but, if you're allergic to wheat its worth it. Most gluten free anything store bought is really terrible and not worth it. I dont have pizza often and I was really craving it.

i am unreasonably angry that they're square now, and also i fucking hate myself for having an opinion about totions party pizza

That is one ugly fucking foot

Unless its a mans foot then idc

So you admit to liking all men’s feet?
>gay

I am not ashamed to say I can destroy several of these things in one sitting, they're delicious for no real reason. I do miss the old shape, as I don't think the square ones have as good a ratio of crispy edge to softer middle part, but they're still good.

sure tard

I like adding extra cheese (parmegiano and gouda) and covering with hot sauce.

I have the exact same plates.
Do with this information what you will.

Every person on the planet had those plates back in the late 70s-early 80s.

No, I own a house, have a wife who cooks and fucks. And $ in the bank. Loser.

Yet you’re still on Veeky Forums.....lol

nice reading comprehension tard

Fuck wh*te p@#pl* desu.

>jenos>totinos

Sadly I haven't seen them anywhere since summer.

Fuck I haven't has frozen pizza in years now my mouth is watering for one.

Don't forget the SOY

They are complete shit though

That's the beauty of them. They're like a low budget sci-fi film like, "Plan 9 From Outer Space" - so bad, they're good.

I enjoy making a grandma slice from scratch

gross! You need to get a HOT AND READY pizza from Little Caesars. The best pizza money can buy!

He's LARPing.

lol, same