Come home

>come home
>your wife has this waiting for you, for dinner
How do you react?

>Awww honey you shouldn't have. Bob brought in some of his famous chili at work. I'll just take a corner off.

>

I shut up and eat it, you know how rare it is that a woman of todays feiminist me too shit world would cook for you?

i'll eat anything as long as 'she' is sucking my dick before bed.

It's actually not rare at all.

just get the hot innocent sheltered catholic girl to cook, clean and suck your dick...

>hot innocent sheltered catholic girl
LMAO

Looks like tater tots, ground beef, and either a Colby Jack or Mexican cheese blend, probably doesn't taste horrendous.
Honestly, if it were today, I'd just be happy someone made me hot food, especially if that someone were also my wife. Though I would wonder what other "culinary secrets" she had hidden away in the trailer-trash section of her mental cooking library, 'cause I have a few myself, but that isn't one of them.

Wonder if I should play along with the delusion random woman in my home or call the police

just get the hot innocent sheltered trans girl to cook, clean and suck your dick...

>’she’
Are you into traps or something?

>not being into traps
what are you gay?

>Wonder if I should play along with the delusion random woman in my home
Yes, then later,
>call the police

They can be dangerous if you challenge their delusions.

I think we'd sit down and have a talk about how we agreed that I'd be doing all the cooking in the house since she has no talent for it.

Then I'd ask her what was going on with her since she's obviously trying to gain weight

I vomit in her face and divorce her

>i'm not discerning
a mouth is a mouth.

put it between two pieces of bread and prepare it like a grilled cheese sandwich, thank her for the meal then fuck her silly.

She's at least 3 kinds of crazy if you're lucky

ask for sour cream and a coke

>tots not on top of meat for maximum crunch
I'm beating her and molesting my step daughter

Just let me suck your dick

bend her over and fuck her butt

Looks pretty good desu

Eat it. Looks like slop but prob tastes delicious.

t. somebody who has never met a girl irl and has his entire world perspective shaped by the politics board on a mongolian basket weaving imageboard

>tfw no catgirl gf (male)

Try it and honestly tell her what I think about it.
In all honesty I don't think it looks that bad. I mean, it's just hamburger meat, cheese, and tater tots. How bad could it be?

You poor bastards, you wouldn't even begin to know how to treat a decent woman who does for you... Go fuck your hentai pillows because a woman who shows true affection (like cooking) for you wants to be plowed with your seed.

That's 'she' has a vagina

What is it with white people being lazy shitstains and baking retarded shit like casseroles?

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for over 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like a asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. Se was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seat belted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

I came into this thread specifically to find this

I like this pasta a lot.

This is pasta as we all know, but in all seriousness, what do you say the chances are that this exact story has happened many times over across this great land? Gotta be 90% at least right?

I mean thats really awfully nice really. Women in this day and age cant cook worth shit. At least she attempted and was nice enough to cook for you after a long day of work. Though this looks like something straight outta those stupid Tasty videos you see all over facebook.

>cook [...] your dick...

I'd eat it, but I'm also a sucker for shit food. I'd beat her for posting the picture online and thinking she did something great though.

i would at least try it.if it tastes better then it looks: fine! if it tastes like it looks: i´ll cook next time [spoiler]as i do in real life[/spoiler]

this

I like how theres still ground beef in the pan
>it says 3 cups of ground beef not 3-1/2. Id better stick to the recipe so it comes out right

eww. gross is that legal?

>innocent sheltered catholic girl
>innocent
>catholic

user, I...

just cook your dick

imma eat the fuck out of it with some hot sauce

then were gonna smash

>ground beef
>cheese
>potatoes

Yea it's not haute cuisine, but there's no way that that combination would result in something less than tasty.

I call an ambulance because if my wife is cooking something like that she's obviously had a stroke.

>slaps hamburger helper and processed potato product in front of you
>That'll be 300$ gaijin now get out

Mental illness.

Yeah, that's the only thing wrong with this, desu. I'd eat the fuck out of it either way, though.

with poopdick

>hey thanks baby!
Eat the food, eat the pussy.
>I'll cook for you tomorrow.

>t. somebody who has never met a girl irl and has his entire world perspective shaped by the politics board on a mongolian basket weaving imageboard
Hey, that was my line.

>I eat it because I love my wife more than I love her cooking and her pussy is the tightest I've ever had so I doubt I could do better.

>implying anyone who made that "cassarole" deserves respect
>"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT IT YOU'RE A SEXIST NECKBEARD PIG!"
Post tits, you fuckin slag.

That exact scenario, or ones close enough to it, probably play out countless times every day.

>a woman who shows true affection (like cooking) for you wants to be plowed with your seed.
Calm down Oedipus

Not at all? I guess it helps not living in SJW-wonderland

The only genuine response yet

SLOP!?

Be a little more subtle if you're going to reply to yourself.

almost every girl I met knows how to cook. get out of your room and get some air. it helps to get facts on your own instead of depending on angry NEETs on a Trump dick sucking forum.

i'd eat that.

I would try it. I'll never have a wife or gf though.

Huh, this is copy pasta. I remember reading this months ago, or maybe even a year ago or later.

I had this opportunity but she wanted to get married at 23 and I couldn't do that

Now I'm 30 and single because I fell for the sow your wild oats meme

It's potato, beef and cheese... I'd say thank you then fucking eat it. You would be autistic if you didn't like it.

everyone here is fucking retarded, it's potatoes, cheese, and ground beef, there's nothing wrong with any of this it's just shitty plating. I'd grab a plate, hustle in together on the couch and put on some netflix

looks like the roastie defense force has arrive

>hating on hotdish

bye coasties.

I wish this was real

t. virgin

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell her to make it right next time and reluctantly eat the imitation hot dish

Define woman

But they are either mexican or flips

In "The Last Temptation of Christ," satan tells jesus there is only One woman so he can fuck whoever he wants and they're the exact same entity, just in different flesh.

I'm sorry, what?

Is the one woman a shapeshifter?

Low effort, greasy carbs, high fat unfulfilling meal. No vegetables, all processed food. I would be disappointed in my ability to choose a partner.

ya wouldn't be too upset, looks like potatoey cheesey meaty sinful goodness

>tfw no homely midwestern wife to cook hotdish for me

scream shokugeki.

No just a single entity that can simultaneously inhabit many forms of physical woman. But w/e it was just one answer to his question.

>Talent

Its warming shit up. Talent is literally only applicable to the top top top chefs, not home cooked shit.

Tater tot casserole is alright, but not really a great meal.

I would still thank her, but encourage her to branch out into more adventuress cooking for her and less fly-over meals.

Having someone who is willing and eager to cook for you is a great thing, even if they can't cook. Now, if they don't try to improve in some way over time, it can get annoying, but encouraging improvement is a must.

I'd sit her down for a talk about how she's feeling and how to fix it because she's clearly severely depressed and needs professional help.

Your epistemology is stuck in the 17th century.

I'd ask what the fuck she was on because my girlfriend doesn't cook anything unless it's Mac and cheese from a box for the kids.

my mom was like that and i was constantly made fun of for being fat for 16 years of my life.

Wouldn't the person who made this also have to eat it and realize how shit it was? Being a shitty cook doesn't seem like a problem that would last long

Is that anzu?

I put some Frank's on a piece and dig in.

Looks like a classic case of "looks shit, tastes good"

I love Tater Tot casserole but that looks like watery shit. The top later is supposed to be tater tots.

>mongolian basket weaving imageboard
2016 called they want their unfunny one liner back

wood eat

looks like a big slop of crap if you ask me

Not that hard. I've met quite a few. And I live in California. If you're not a complete was, they'll do it for you.

To be fair, I liked the slop they gave us in school which looks similar.

I'd take a few shots of 100 proof liquor and eat half the tray right then. I grew up with American public school lunches, tater tot casserole ain't shit