Are you skinny, Veeky Forums? What do skinny people eat?

Are you skinny, Veeky Forums? What do skinny people eat?

Less than you.

Yes. I eat big meals, but i usually only eat twice a day

what ever I want mostly MacDonald

>no additional magazines on her person

someone's optimistic

They're in her vag

I eat a lot. BUT! I go for a run almost every morning.

I wish millennial women werent so overweight
Seeing a thin girl on campus instantly makes her at a minimum 8/10

one meal a day

if i buy it,
usually around 2k cal, fried chicken meal w/ pasta salad and seasoned potato wedges from Safeway

if I make it, less cals but still a ton, rice, eggs, and a generous portion of meat

if you can't do one meal a day, just try to limit carbs. the food pyramid is upside down; you want good fats, then proteins, then complex carbs, and use simple carbs sparingly

I eat a lot of vegetables, eggs, unprocessed meat, and I don’t drink my calories.

amphetamine pills :3

times are tough

Not a lot. thus the whole being skinny thing.

In normal parts of the world they aren't

sub-20 BMI

reddit spacing

usually whole plant foods :-)

I had a dumb fuck skinny co worker who said he only really eats once a day. i asked him "what kind of meal?" "uuhhh, you know...like a piece of bread with peanut butter folded.." He has money but blows it on beer and weed so its really no excuse why he doesn't eat more to a healthier level.

>still dating western women

It's East Asian or nothing for me now. There's something tangibly un-feminine about girls my age that's extremely off-putting.

My wife is Chinese and I still think you’re a faggot for saying this.

>Chinese
Gross

Could be worse. Could be a Filipino. At least my wife comes from money and I only work because I want to, not because I need to. Plus she has a huge ass from swimming and working out, so I’m content.

>doesn't even support his wife like a man should
>calls other faggots

Enjoy your divorce

Clearly you’re retarded. I said I only work because I want to, not because I need to. I do quite well for myself, but I’m certainly no multimillionaire. I would still be in the top 5% of all Canadian households without her.

I'm not the one defending myself on a Korean finger paitning board

Those are clips you fucking tard

This. It fucking angers me that fat women are the norm now.

You’re right, you’re the one who sits around posting on a Korean finger painting board until you feel like jacking off and then going to bed alone. Can’t say I’m jelly...

Gentlemen! Gentlemen! Let me settle this! You're both retarded!

6'2 165 I don't eat much desu senpai. I'm getting old too. One or two meals a day, and I probably barely scrape 2000 calories a day. I used to be around 200 lbs and Veeky Forums but despite being pretty strong in all the big 3 lifts my joints hurt 24/7. Now that I'm lighter I feel way better and my knees and ankles don't ache every second of every day. Being a twig feels good man

And a dress. Hell, it's to the point any gross ass girl in an actual dress turns my head.

soup or cup of cereal for breakfast
no lunch
small serving of chicken couscous and vegetable for dinner
vitamins

Yeah
I go cycling or jogging for 30 minutes at least 5 times a week
Can eat whatever I want
Don't understand how this is so hard for some people

>6'3" 150 lbs
I eat when pretty much anything when hungry.

That dude is fucked ţbh.

No, sir. That is a magazine. Use the google before you call people tards.

how about men in dresses?

t. skeleton monster

Used to be, but since 6months ago gained 25kg from alcohol.
Alcohol makes you fat, who woulda guessed it?

Take up a manual labor job, stuff your face, and get paid while making gains.

/k/ discourse on Veeky Forums

kek

138 lbs 5’11 pretty much fast food. Scoop of whey and psyllium husks for breakfast. Medium jamba juice with whey for lunch. El pollo loco chicken black bean bowl for supper. It’s about 1600 calories a day and a manual labor job. On the weekends I’ll eat burritos from Albertacos or pizza or burgers.

I love how you wouldn't even name what country you're posting from. You literally don't matter.

Why do you care? Stop being a fuckin weirdo trying to judge him from afar. And no I don't like beer or weed but honestly who gives a shit

I used to be skinny. Mainly I just didn't eat because I wasn't busy. 1 big meal that was usually eggs and a bagel. Then a banana later. Also, no sweeteners or cream in drinks. No juice. No beverages that have calories.

>magazines
so you think she should have magazines on her because she's a woman and likes reading them?

>Mainly because of genetics

Do people eat empty calories? Hell yeah. But I literally eat mcdonalds and fuckin ramen with veggies yet I don't gain a pound. I've seen fat friends eat strictly lean meat and vegetables and hit a wall in weight loss. I'm not mad at you or anything but I don't get why people don't understand the underlying factor besides a sedentary lifestyle.

Bad joke dude. Not even in a "so bad it's good" kind of way.

thank you for the feedback. what did you have for dinner user

for lunch i ate steak, rice, beans, fries and a fruit sallad.
for dinner mac and cheese, steak and coke... on the afternoon:

3x mugs of coffee, 2x chocolate bars, 2x popsicles, 2x cups of grape fruit and 4x lollipop (i don't know why i have such a pleb taste lately).

I guess I'll be getting fat if I don't stop... But friday I'll have to start going to gym, boxing and swiming pool... I'm fucked if I don't do it.

Let me guess, you're under 25.

I dont know ive been around Europe and while the women are definitely thinner they still are slightly chubby
Also there are a lot of freaks around there. A lot of bizarrely dressed gay people and drunk old men

she can't just go and buy a 10-pack from walmart like you, cletus

The same thing as fat people. Just less.

I eat the same as any fat fuck here. Just less and only 3 times per day.

Your fat friends are eating more than they think. I guarantee if they actually counted every calorie they ate they would lose weight. Look up "secret eaters" on YouTube. It's hilarious
>I didn't eat that
>We have you on video eating it
>Yeah but I didn't eat that

Big plate of oatmeal or rye porridge with frozen berries for breakfast.
A regular university restaurant lunch (half of it being salad, then the rest of the plate is whatever else they have that day)
Then for the rest of the day I mostly have small snacks for regulating my blood glucose (I have type 1 diabetes), so maybe some bread or a bowl of muesli.
On weekends I'm occasionally too lazy to really cook much on my own despite enjoying cooking, so sometimes I get by on Saturday & Sunday with just the usual breakfast and some sandwiches & tea later on.
I used to eat more but I was also an active swimmer back then instead of a lazy slob.

>breakfast
some trail mix with a handful of almonds added
>lunch
salmon, grain and edamame salad, bok choy with mushrooms
>dinner
chicken breast, cabbage and onions cooked with bacon and butter, roasted butternut squash

i generally eat a lot of fat in order to maintain my weight

Not enough.

>tfw emaciated face is slowly getting worse

>breakfast
Bacon, a hard boiled egg, a fuckton of hashbrowns, and an apple
>Lunch
Pasta with marinara sauce, buttered toast, and a banana
>dinner
Pork chops, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and another apple

I'm still hungry tbqh, might stop by the local burrito place once I get out of work
>tfw high metabolism
It's gonna fuck me when it slows down, but for now my stomach demands M O R E

>in a warzone where AK-pattern rifles are dominant
>AK mags being at all uncommon
Fuck up, cunt.

fpbp

I'm not that guy but because he's killing himself?

5'10, 145, kinda skinny fat I guess? I need to lift more.

That being said, I eat a lot of eggs, fish, fruit, vegetables, hummus and bread. Pizza, falafels, french fries and fresh ramen or udon with vegetable gyoza once or twice a week. Not the healthiest diet frankly but my main thing is portion control. I rarely exceed 2500 calories a day. Normally it tops around 1800-2000

Egg sandwiches, beans and rice, vegetable stir fries, peanut butter banana sandwiches

>Implying that I care.
You're the only fuckin weirdo here getting triggered.

also i dont drink soda or eat sweets

>leaf with a chink wife
odds are bc but i suppose you could be from turanna

5'11 150

Not sure if that's considered skinny or just average. Anyways.

>Breakfast
Will usually scramble a few eggs and put them on a dry slice of toast with some hot sauce.

>Lunch
Leftovers but if I'm super busy I'll just have a big salad with balsamic viniagrette and shredded chicken, and then a banana or apple.

>Supper
This is usually where I pig out. I'll make some shitty mac and cheese and mix some tuna in, or I'll get some takeout from the 15ish restaurants on my block.

I don't snack during the day unless I get really hungry. I've been 5'11'' 150 for about 10 years now, used to be a lot skinnier.

Are you poor?

Women's pants ain't got pockets ya dum dum

Probably just realistic. I'm sure this woman is long dead.

Actually I'm a jungle cat. Dunno m8 I lift and eat quite a bit. Just never put on weight (yet).

>tfw skinny arms and legs but man tiddies and a gut

I'm a bit fat. Like, not FAT fat, but my belly is longer than my hand.

>What do skinny people eat?
I try and eat as little fat as possible. works out great. I eat as much as a want, and I feel full and I'm not a fatass.

I'm around 9-10% body fat. This is usually what I eat in a day
>breakfast
4 eggs with 2 slices of toast with sugar free jam and a pot of black coffee
>snack before lunch
this is my only unhealthy thing I eat usually. Either a small dark chocolate bar or dark chocolate covered pomegranate pieces
>lunch
some sort of lean cuisine frozen meal and 2 oranges or other fruit
>dinner
this week I've been having home made chili for dinner, but I always like to have some sort of protein for dinner
>pre-bed snack
some sort of nut. Walnuts/cashews/peanuts/almonds

fpbp

>6'2
>134lb
Generally cereal in the morning, anything I really want for lunch and dinner, desert only once a week though. I run 4 miles a day though and I bike everywhere so that likely helps a lot

Once a day. 500 grams of frozen veggies + rice(1 or 2 kinds) + lentils.

Some bread b4 bed

kek. you are venturing into "i didn't know the cancer was that bad" area.

yes
almost nothing

>Are you skinny
yes
>What do skinny people eat?
chicken breasts, lean beef, eggs, fries, lettuce, broccoli, noodles, the occasional sausage, rice, beans, lentils, pasta (tomato sauce, aglio e olio), vegetable soup, milk, cookies, dark chocolate. under 1L soda a week, well under 2k cal a day

6'3" 160 lb
I usually eat a banana and some toast/butter or a muffin for breakfast, something easy like a cheese sandwich and chips for lunch, and then whatever I want for dinner.
Key point: "whatever I want" usually does not exceed 1500 calories, unless I had a lot of exercise that day

I'm skinny A to the F
it's mostly because I'm weak as shit not because I eat well because I eat bare garbage

skinny food like spaghetti, bean sprouts and string cheese. usually at the same time

Basically I eat whatever I want, I just don't eat a lot. I can't or I get full. Someone once posted a picture of a girl eating a lot of food, and I said I don't know how she could eat so much food. Everyone called me a twink.

Whatever, I'm not fat. But in general I try to keep a balanced diet. That means plenty of veggies and fruit as substitutes for whatever fat people eat. That doesn't mean I forsake pizza rolls or anything though. Just eat that stuff in moderation. Personally, I stay away from potato chips and soda. It's poison.

The only things I crave are salt and water.

Today I ate a bag of crisps, a slice of bread with butter and hot sauce and three beers. I bike about 10 miles to and from work each day and work on my feet in extremely hot conditions. I don’t think I’m going to live past 30.

if he's smokin weed, he's gonna have the munchies. He's gonna be piggin out on sumpin.

>twice a day

I usually eat once I day fag

Today I ate half a cucumber (in slices), and one plate of keto friendly sheppard's pie, drank lots of water, and I might have the other half of that cucumber. That's about it.

Nothing, we eat nothing

bout 3000kcal/day. 6'1 @ 160
31, almost 32 years. 'murrica
people tell me i'm skinny

I have a sandwich with a lot of meat at lunch, and a big dinner of whatever I want - though usually higher in protein. I also lift 4x a week so the fact that I eat ~2800 calories a day means that I'm actually probably under eating. I take a multi and fish oil daily also

Care to share a skinny recipe?

damn when i hit 30 my metabolism went to shit

yes. fruit mostly.

jog 15 minutes a day

Nigger just eat food.

I'm skinny. I usually eat 2.5 meals per day and I don't eat fast food. Other than that I eat whatever I want.

I also go for runs and play sports.

basically a soyboi / east asian diet with little to no carbs. One or two rather modest meals per day. Vitamins and protein supplements. No snacks other than cashews, v8, this weirdly addictive korean flavored seaweed, miso soup, weaboo pickles. I drink a fuck ton of whiskey.
I'm like 6'1" and 155, so not super skinny. If I quit drinking so much I'd be full skelly mode probably