Happy Valentine's Day, Veeky Forums! Stop eating birds

Happy Valentine's Day, Veeky Forums! Stop eating birds.

No.

But I don't eat birds. Poultry is dry.

I wonder who could be behind this

(((Birdstein)))

birds are for pet

forgot the image

you are not the boss of me. birds are tasty.

can u pet wild crows iwthout getting diseases and parasites nd shit

Crows aren't usually all that friendly. They tend to be a bit skittish and fearful, as you're much larger. But as long as you wash your hands before you touch your face it's not like you'll get sick.

Also it's illegal to keep them as pets in most of the US.

>you'll never eat a dodo

it could have been the tastiest of all poultry. we'll never know!

I’ll make cod tonight, so you’re sade for now

couldnt you slowly gain their trust by doing nice things for them, like feeding them seeds every now and then for example

possible. But you might be thinking about ravens.

some giant cock.

Eat more birds

I'll stop eating them when they stop being cheap and tasty

Their meat was given mixed descriptions.

>One of the earliest accounts, from van Warwijck's 1598 journal, describes the bird as follows:
>These we used to call 'Walghvogel', for the reason that the longer and oftener they were cooked, the less soft and more insipid eating they became. Nevertheless their belly and breast were of a pleasant flavour and easily masticated.

>One of the most detailed descriptions is by Sir Thomas Herbert in A Relation of Some Yeares Travaille into Afrique and the Greater Asia from 1634
>It is reputed more for wonder than for food, greasie stomackes may seeke after them, but to the delicate they are offensive and of no nourishment.

Then, as now, the Dutch are proven to have an unrefined taste in cuisine.

Eating chickens is fine. I own chickens and they are a bunch of retarded assholes.

I'm going to eat an extra chicken now. Thanks OP!

the fuck is the difference btween ravens n crows

>poultry is dry
Fuck user, that's bleak. 18+ years of age and never had properly cooked bird...

No one's eating lovebirds, faggot.

That's not a crow. Pretty sure it's a grackle.

its black an a bird yo whats the difference

Eye color, size, DNA.

Ravens are much larger. Apparently smarter as well, not that crows are dumb.

Ravens also have a longer beak with a small hook at the end and their tails are a different shape. Also Crows are not really capable of soaring for long periods of time so they need to flap much more to keep airborn. Crows also travel in larger groups while ravens usually go solo or as pairs. Being mroe social animals crows are more comfortable around human settlements while ravens will stay farther away so if you see one on a powerline odds are it is a crow. Most obvious tell is that crows make the signature CAW sound while ravens do more of a HROAK sound.

Stop being so delicious first.

>Stop eating birds.
Make cows cheaper

All ravens are crows but not all crows are ravens.
Or am i thinking of something else?

never

You’re thinking of Corvids.