Unironically cooking salmon any other way than sous vide

>unironically cooking salmon any other way than sous vide
>"but i can make perfect salmon by doing x instead"
no you fucking can't, it's literally impossible

if you can't spare 40 min for the perfect salmon, just eat it raw with some soy faggot

>no you fucking can't, it's literally impossible
So how the fuck was salmon prepared before sous vide?

retard

obviously not up to today's standard, retard

>how did people who didn't have access to salt make things tasty
guess what, everything was fucking bland back then

since when does sous vide result in crispy skin? or are you one of those skinless faggots

Nigger, you're claiming a certain preparation is better because that's how YOU like it, fuck you, the horse you rode in on, and your mother. I like crispy skin on my salmon, why dont you sous vide my cock in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

>what is finishing it off with a torch or in a pan

it's objectively better and if you like eating rock hard cocks you have poor taste

you didn't say anything about finishing. if you have to finish it some other way then obviously sous vide isn't the end all be all that you claim

>objectively better
It's not.

you only have to do that if you're a special snowflake who wants the feel of a tendie when you bite it

fly over

you have one (1) chance to name one thing that even comes close to it

>fly over
Says the actual flyover.

have fun eating your tendies tonight that your mom premade since she's got a date with a hung black man

Have fun pretending you're a chef.

nah m8 you're the snowflake for not being able to work a grill right. hell even spit roasted over a fire is better than sous bidet

This thread amuses me. Continue.

want me to preheat your tendies while im at it? I know your mom doesn't allow you to use anything but the microwave since the accident

>spit roasted over a fire
no salt caveman shows up showing off his culinary """""knowledge"""""

It's not the latest fad so it can't be any good

10 minutes @ 425 deg works pretty good. Little lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic. Y'all are a bunch of pretentious faggots.

Sous Vide is for French soy boys, real men use a smoker and smoke their salmon.

When i get home hungry af im not going to put that shit in a plastic bag and cook it for like half an hour.
Frying for 5 minutes in some olive oil works fine.

Why does it have a fancy french name, when it is just boiling things in a plastic bag.

only acceptable if you're cold smoking it, which isn't cooking

>when it is just boiling things in a plastic bag
It's not. If your water bath is boiling, you've made a horrible mistake. Sous Vide is all about precise temperature control and maintaining the moisture in the food. It isn't the end all of cooking, but it is useful for somethings.

Hot smoked or cold smoked, it all tastes amazing.

>people laugh at Britain for boiled meat
>boils meat and jizzes over it because it now has a french name

Two ways.
One, cooked salmon skin. PAN, HOT. SALMON, SKIN DOWN. IN. EIGHT MINTUES. Oven finish. Salt and pepper. Beautiful.

>if you can't spare 40 min for the perfect salmon, just eat it raw

Unironically the best way to eat salmon

F*ck off, Gordon

Dumbass.
Butter poaching is better. "Salted" style is better too.

> if you like eating rock hard cocks you have poor taste
Actually, I prefer having soft dicks in my mouth. I love the feeling of a dick getting hard in my mouth.

Humans had not yet evolved from bears.

>Please coat my salmon in xenoestrogens

fuck off, redditor

>not wrapping your salmon in heat resistant film and submerging it in olive oil while cooking it in a steam convection oven

This is obviously bait.

Marinade in soy/oyster sauce/sesame oil then broil on the highest setting for 8 mins.

Grapeseed or avocado oil in a hot pan. Put the fillet skin side down for 2 minutes to make it nice and crispy. Then into the top shelf of a 425F oven for 5-7 minutes. You just need a good pan that can withstand the heat/is oven safe. Always results in a perfect medium salmon for me.

use Jew Vide. Get a jewish grandmother to shame it to temp.

>Marketer gets insulted and throws a hissy fit
the fuck

you had to mention soy

>intothetrashitgoes.jpg

This, optionally foil those puppies with a small amount of oil, rosemary and lime before putting them in the oven.

> boiling meat in a bag
S O F I S T I C A T E D
O
F
I
S
T
I
C
A
T
E