Is ice cream the Apple (iphone, macbook etc) of foods?

Is ice cream the Apple (iphone, macbook etc) of foods?

What a stupid thread.

Of course not.
You can make your own ice cream, and it's available in more than one flavor.

And yeah, your thread is trash.
Saged.

what would you call the apple of food?
Soylent?

Probably, yeah.
>markets itself as non-food
>extremely minimalist packaging for the purpose of looking trendy
>every "variety" tastes the same
>soyboys eat it up

Been around since Roman times...

>implying the average person knows how to make ice cream

The Apple of foods would be something so stupid and simple that a monkey could make. The Apple of foods would be either a sandwich or cereal. Maybe even Ramen.

A thread died for this.

You can't make a macbook, you have to go out and buy one for a ridiculously inflated price every release cycle and struggle with buyer's remorse until the next one.

You wouldn't make a mac book or iPhone, but they're literally for braindead monkey normies. So simple that your 95 year old bedridden grandmother could use with no problems. Hence why it's food counterpart would have to be something so simple that even someone in a coma could make.

You'd have to be a special kind of sack of shit to not be able to make a sandwich or bowl of cereal.

>soyboy
You mean a large % of the population young and old. You dislike Apple for being popular all you want but saying it's only soyboys is retarded.

>t. soyboy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

You're confusing the making/cooking and the using/eating.

>what's food

Only a retard would announce sage.

apples are the apples of food you queer

Apple combines all the worst qualities of design and accessibility. It's restrictive, over-minimalist, extremely overpriced, low quality, and only those who don't understand tech products would consider buying one. Android and PC is comparatively far higher quality and offers more user options at a reasonable price point.

apple products are for girls and queers.

So has your mom

just no

nah, that would be IPA/Soylent

How is IPA a soyboy drink?

no this is
made for sorority girls with so little self control that they can't help but eat the entire carton (for $5.99 each)
the texture and mouthfeel is absolutely horrendous

NEIPA is pretty soy to be honest. A lot of them are starting to taste like citrus juice with booze in them, basically mimosas.
I still find them incredibly refreshing when they're freshly tapped though

Avocado toast

Häagen-Dazs®™ dulce de leche sure is the iPhone®™ of ice-creams OP.

Eat the Ice Cream
youtube dot com slash watch?v=j4IFNKYmLa8

Why would you do that? This place has supported embedded YT videos for like 6 years now.

This is the 'Apple products' of foodstuffs.

It's a product designed for people who are too stupid to accomplish even the simplest of tasks, i.e. boiling a pot of water, putting in some rice, and coming back to it 10 minutes later.

The people who buy it probably think that it's better than the rice that they see other people buying, because this rice 'just works', irrespective of the fact that it's a shitty version of a real product.

I hate Apple users so goddamned much. They would all be using GNU/Linux if they could work out how to put Ubuntu onto a USB stick.

they taste amazing, fuck off with your stupid soy meme.

>it's flavoured like another dish that tastes like another thing but one thing sounds fancy so we'll call it that but put the other thing on the box so people don't get confused

Fucking hell.

Quicker than spending 10+ mins cooking rice. Some of us have a life

Dude, you gotta install Gentoo

No. iPhones are actually useful if you don't have a shitty low-level job / are in college. Laptops also break really easily- iPhones and iPads are built really well, I can *always* rely on my iPhone to do the shit that I need to do when there isn't a computer around. Ice cream isn't there when I can't find anything else to eat.

Haagen-Dazs is the Apple of ice creams.

>The Apple of foods would be something so stupid and simple that a monkey could make
>restrictive, over-minimalist, extremely overpriced, low quality
>markets itself as non-food
>extremely minimalist packaging for the purpose of looking trendy
>every "variety" tastes the same
>soyboys eat it up

Nailed it.

As in loser nerds are sour grapes about them and it's impossible not to love if you're a free spirit?

Shouldn't the Apple of foods be a brand that makes inferior versions of food items that already exist?

Which phones are superior to the iPhone X?

preeeeeeeetty sure this is the apple of food.

Why does they cause my herpes to break out?

At first I thought this was a stupid fucking question but then I realized that this is the correct answer

haagen-dasz brand is the apple of ice creams

other brands are recreational drug substitutes