I have family my wife invited coming over and my wife wants me to make burgers...

I have family my wife invited coming over and my wife wants me to make burgers. I refuse to use the good meat on dumb family I don't even like so I'm thawing out some beef trimmings. What's your best season or marinade to make these trimmings taste like edible burgers?

why not disguise fast food as your own cooking

unmemetically this

Salt, pepper, garlic powder.

Because I dont want to spend money I don't have to on them. I already have this beef, its already thawing out. Already have buns and cheese. The burgers are happening.

Salt and pepper you dumb fuck.
Burgers dont get marinade or mom-tier additives. And you already fucking up... should grind the meat while still nearly frozen

Have you ever had a burger made of trimmings? This isn't sirloin or even chuck, this is trimmings. Its got like a natural old stale flavour.

>Have you ever had a burger made of trimmings
no because i'm not some fuckin hoarder that saves bad tasting garbage parts of food

What do you think is used to make nearly burger on the planet? Do you think "Ground chuck" or "ground sirloin" mesns tbey started with whole muscle? No man... Ground beef is trimmings. Thats the point of even having groumd meat. Well that and disposing of bodies.

onion powder u sociopath

>I refuse to use the good meat on dumb family
Being this shit of a host. Have some self respect ya fuck.

>dumb family I don't even like
Are they shit people or you're the one who's being shit?
If the former, why do you care? If the latter, stop being a shit.

They shit people who complain about everything. They're gonna complain constantly, they're going to ruin my day, I don't want them to come back.

How do you know if I tastes bad if youve never tried it.

Veeky Forums - Sociopaths & Cooking

try minced onions, garlic powder, and montreal steak spice

Cum in the burgers!

>they complain constantly
>i dont want them to come back
Yet here you are complaing about having to make burgers you dont want to make, more enjoyable for the people you dont want to enjoy them.

Try being less of a faggot.
Salt
Pepper

You make a good point. I guess ill mix it with a bunch of wierd and spicy shit.

you only use salt and pepper when it's good meat that doesn't need a lot of added flavor

alternatively, you could use the good beef and make your wife happy

It wont make her happy.

Anyone else having a strong deja vu?

OP admitted the meat from the trimmings has an "old stale flavour"

I want to know if what you are calling trimmings is what the rest of the world knows as trimmings because almost all ground beef comes from trimmings. You may find the ocassional restaurant or backyard grill dad grinding whole steaks but with those few exceptions all ground beef produced comercially is made from the unsellable trimmings off primal and subprimal cuts. Is there anyone unclear on this? Im just imagining theres someone reading this who thinks his "ground sirloin" is a ground sirloin.

I dont think you know enough about meat or seasoning to understand what constitutes good flavor.

I am op.

Seasoned it with salt, pepper, cayenne,worsteshire, and this creamy hot sauce my lady bought. It was ok, would be better with fresh meat

This. Steamed hams is the oldest trick in the book.

oh yeah you know how many authentic burger marinades there are

You are a stupid wasteful pleb.