Are there any novels that are written from the perspective of a terrorist?

Are there any novels that are written from the perspective of a terrorist?

Gimme a year

I'll give you two

Are you writing one?

My diary desu

yeah

Just read the biography of Muhammad. Also, I'm pretty sure the Taliban were working on a biography of Mulla Mohammad Omar.

My diary desu. Though most of the terrorist-y stuff is happening in the sequel.

I think there is some YA book about a bus full of kids getting hijacked, which has bits from terrorist POV too.

Causeing commies to wet their beds in ineffectual rage isn't "terror" user.

My Twisted World

John Fucking Updike wrote one, I think. Called "Terrorist"

Thanks, an actual answer.

doris lessing - the good terrorist

Within a few months of being in office he approved a drone strike that even Obummer, kang of drone strikes disapproved of, on account of it being too risky. An eight year old girl, an American citizen, died in that strike, along with other civilians.

The truth is drone boy the fat dotard is a sad little pervert terrorist supervillain, no better than Weinstein, epstein, or any of his other perv pals. Sad!

youre pathetic dude

Did he intend, specifically, the death of that little girl with direct intent to use the terror of such an act to acheive his own ends? No? It was just an accident? Then it doesn't fit the definition.
This concludes user's class; "How To Not Be A Retard 101"

Nelson Mandela's writings.

The Reluctant Fundamentalist is the closest I know of.

the BUY BULL xDDDDD

You have five minutes

Borstal Boy

Ted /ourguy/ Kazinsky

The Quran

Even better, this book is riveting.

You got 5 minutes

Negligence can lead to a criminal conviction as well as intent.

This, the fucker was a terrorist. Church street car bombing I think killed a kid. The feel goodies and powers that be rewrote nelson Mandela as a hero but he was imprisoned for a reason

After the First Death by Robert Cormier

Charles Manson
Ted Bundy
John Allen Muhammad

Walid Shoebat

Here's the description of ATTA by Jarett Nobel.

In the summer of 1999, Mohamed Atta defended a master's thesis that critiqued the introduction of Western-style skyscrapers in the Middle East and called for the return of the -Islamic-Oriental city.- Using this as a departure point, Jarett Kobek's novel ATTA offers a fictionalized psychedelic biography of Mohamed Atta that circles around a simple question: what if 9/11 was as much a matter of architectural criticism as religious terrorism?

Dammit, Kobek, not Nobel

This but unironically for the old Testament

Survive! by Chuck Palahniuk

Sorry, I meant
Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk
Survive! is a different book entirely.

my dream last night.
what the absolute fuck?
I even left a calling card, which was a single vertical red line spray painted across the front of a museum, if anyone can explain to me what the hell that's supposed to mean.

Hopefully your cunt bitch mother will be the next accident.

Kaczynski*

Poles are the best revolutionaries and insurgents, it's a shame that we can't get our shit straight, though.

KEK

A book will probably come out eventually with a title like "Allaoops hackbar, or how the occidental world totally lost"

Falling Man.

The Stranger - Albert Camus

>what is terrorism

The Qu'ran.

This. One of the best reads I've had in a while. Second close favourite behind, Industrial Society and Its Future by Ted Kaczynski.

yea OP just head over to /pol/ ->

reluctant fundamentalist

>Did he intend, specifically, the death of that little girl
funny, drunk drivers say the same exact thing. hurf durf nobody could have predicted casualties from a drone strike